Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Prove :yRevent isn't Dimintor and he has got good English skills

+4
Corn King
Hunt3r
TNaismith
Knight
8 posters

Go down

Prove :yRevent isn't Dimintor and he has got good English skills Empty Prove :yRevent isn't Dimintor and he has got good English skills

Post by Knight Thu 15 Jul 2010, 7:09 am

I would like to show all players in Th if i said truthly that i am not yRevent and Mr.Van, all TH players surely saw me playing in different servers and they were playing with me.

First: For djargon
You said that yRevent=Mr.van then yRevent=Dimintor, whats next yRevent= who?????? Sleep
I can prove that i am not Mr.van or yRevent

Second: I said please tell me how to upload a demo or a screenshot and i can prove that i am not Mr.van or yRevent, i think you all skip that, why?????

Third:Guys i told you too that if i am Mr.van or yRevent , i have a demo that proves i(Dimintor), Mr.van and yRevent played in the same server then you all said that i have got 6 hands (for mouse and keyboard) or using my legs ,teeth and my tongue, thats impossible i even has got diffrent ping(my ping reached 999 and their ping didn't reach 999)

Fourth:I dont have the same ip with them, ask Rumo he will tell you that i am not yRevent(he saw me dueling yRevent )

Thanks for reading my topic and i am sorry because i was not friendly.

Knight

Back to top Go down

Prove :yRevent isn't Dimintor and he has got good English skills Empty Re: Prove :yRevent isn't Dimintor and he has got good English skills

Post by TNaismith Thu 15 Jul 2010, 7:30 am

Alright Knight, I am willing to listen for awhile, and I will give you the chance to prove you are not yRevenant. I cannot speak for the rest of TH though, some people may not be so willing to listen to you, so you better show proof/evidence you are not yRevenant very quickly, or otherwise we would appreciate not continuing this conversation.

But please understand that we have heard the reason; "These people are my cousins and they are not me" and it is not easy to believe on the internet any more. People use that excuse all over the internet whenever they try to get something they want, and it has become very hard to believe someone is telling the truth when they use that reason. You will have to work very hard to show proof and evidence that you and yRevenant are different people. And although it isn't fair you have to work so hard to prove you are not these people, it is also not fair for us in TH to be giving so much time to give you a chance if turns out you are lying.

We do not want to deal with people repeatedly trying to apply for the clan under different names after being rejected several times before.

Please understand this. ^^;

Now to upload a screenshot, you can use imageshack.us and then send us the link to the image. If you want to upload a demo, use megaupload.com and then give us the link.

About IP Addresses:
Just because Rumo saw you dueling with yRevent, that doesn't mean you still don't share the same IP address. In fact, that doesn't prove anything about an IP Address. Sad

And your english is hard to talk with Knight, that makes this entire problem even more difficult. >.<;

Last edited by TNaismith on Thu 15 Jul 2010, 9:59 am; edited 1 time in total
TNaismith
TNaismith
Head Forum Administrator

Back to top Go down

Prove :yRevent isn't Dimintor and he has got good English skills Empty Re: Prove :yRevent isn't Dimintor and he has got good English skills

Post by Hunt3r Thu 15 Jul 2010, 8:42 am

Well, I dont care if you are or not yRevent. Your english doesn`t fit here.
Hunt3r
Hunt3r
Original Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Corn King Thu 15 Jul 2010, 9:37 am

And he returns......xD...This could be a novel...:p
Corn King
Corn King

Back to top Go down

Post by Adam Shootyperson Fri 16 Jul 2010, 12:53 am

Give up, dude. We don't want you here.
You just got disaproved by the clan's leader. Now goodbye.
Adam Shootyperson
Adam Shootyperson

Back to top Go down

Post by WinterFresh Sat 17 Jul 2010, 1:17 am

Funny.

By the way, people could use multiple clients with different usernames each to make the impression that those are different people when it's not.

P.S. Hai.

WinterFresh

Back to top Go down

Post by Adam Shootyperson Sat 17 Jul 2010, 4:44 am

Winter <3

I hope you stay active in our forums to make fun of yRevent more often Smile
Adam Shootyperson
Adam Shootyperson

Back to top Go down

Post by TNaismith Sat 17 Jul 2010, 5:11 am

Making fun of people in public (and even in private too) isn't generally nice, no matter how much the other person might deserve it. So don't anyone dare do it here. Or else I ban youz myself.

On that note, I hope you read WinterFresh's post, Knight, because it's pretty much the reason why your explanations aren't believable to the rest of us. ^^;
TNaismith
TNaismith
Head Forum Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Daemon Sun 18 Jul 2010, 5:19 am

Whatever he tells you, DO NOT allow yRevent to join your clan. Trust me.

Daemon

Back to top Go down

Post by WinterFresh Sun 18 Jul 2010, 5:22 am

I think warrior might recruit him tbh. Razz

WinterFresh

Back to top Go down

Post by DieOrFail Sun 18 Jul 2010, 5:39 am

He will never join TH', Deamon. But he just keeps trying...

And maybe warriors might recruit him, they accepted -Slayer- too...^^
DieOrFail
DieOrFail

Back to top Go down

Post by TNaismith Mon 19 Jul 2010, 9:47 am

I have cleaned up this thread and deleted all posts not relating to the original subject. As a result of the immature discussion that took place here, I am also consequently locking this thread.

WinterFresh, this is a public warning, and one of the few I may ever give you again; Respect the atmosphere and rules of this community. You have repeatedly undermined the rules we set out for everyone to abide by on these forums, and have shown no respect for the level of conduct that each member of these forums are to treat each other, and others -- whether you dislike them or not.

Talking about sending people 'homosexual' links for the sake of 'lolz' and that a guy 'deserves it' is not tolerated here, and with your past history on these forums, please behave yourself and follow the rules if you want to post here. Otherwise, go somewhere else, or face a ban if you continue your negative behavior.

I will not warn you again, and if you are caught engaging, provoking, encouraging, or starting in discussion that further degrades this community, you will be removed.

So please behave, or go away. Smile

To everyone else, yRevenant may have applied for the clan under several different names, he may have created several accounts and he may seem irrational at his constant attempts at joining a clan that has declined him. That does NOT allow anyone to begin verbally harassing and to start open discussion of sending him, or anyone else for that matter, videos of 'homosexual' content in order to annoy or cause trouble.

You do that here, you get out.

Locked.
~ TNaismith

TNaismith
TNaismith
Head Forum Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down