Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TH Logo spotted at Whistler, BC Canada!

+5
Adam Shootyperson
DrkS
venco3
Morgoth of Udun
TNaismith
9 posters

Go down

TH Logo spotted at Whistler, BC Canada! Empty TH Logo spotted at Whistler, BC Canada!

Post by TNaismith Wed 28 Jul 2010, 6:51 pm

I have actually been gone since a few days ago on a family + friends vacation trip to a place called 'Whistler', a city built in the mountains of British Columbia where there is lots of things to do like mountain biking in the summer, and during the winter it is a place for skiing, snowboarding, and many other things.

My family + friends decided to drive all the way there, and it was a LOOOOONG ride to get there from where I actually live...but the good news is that I've got some pictures I'd like to share with you all. =0

Tried to draw 'TH' into the ground, but didn't show up too well.
TH Logo spotted at Whistler, BC Canada! Img3749y.thTH Logo spotted at Whistler, BC Canada! Img3750at.th

I wanted to try and share the amazing views up there on the mountain, and TH was with me the whole time too! xD Some of my friends + family helped me with some of the pictures. (Although they had no idea what the pictures were for xD)
TH Logo spotted at Whistler, BC Canada! Img3754.thTH Logo spotted at Whistler, BC Canada! Img3755z.thTH Logo spotted at Whistler, BC Canada! Img3763a.thTH Logo spotted at Whistler, BC Canada! Img3764o.thTH Logo spotted at Whistler, BC Canada! Img3765g.thTH Logo spotted at Whistler, BC Canada! Img3767w.thTH Logo spotted at Whistler, BC Canada! Img3768p.thTH Logo spotted at Whistler, BC Canada! Img3769n.thTH Logo spotted at Whistler, BC Canada! Img3770d.thTH Logo spotted at Whistler, BC Canada! Img3771p.thTH Logo spotted at Whistler, BC Canada! Img3772pt.thTH Logo spotted at Whistler, BC Canada! Img3775.thTH Logo spotted at Whistler, BC Canada! Img3778y.thTH Logo spotted at Whistler, BC Canada! Img3795k.thTH Logo spotted at Whistler, BC Canada! Img3796k.thTH Logo spotted at Whistler, BC Canada! Img3797pa.thTH Logo spotted at Whistler, BC Canada! Img3815k.thTH Logo spotted at Whistler, BC Canada! Img3816k.thTH Logo spotted at Whistler, BC Canada! Img3817y.th

Lastly, I asked my friend to form the letter 'T' with their fingers -- which is supposed to represent all of TH for you guys, but I probably should have asked one of my other friends to form an 'H' too. Sad We were on a chairlift moving down the mountain, and we were really high off the ground -- so we didn't want to be moving around too much. >.< (I was pretty freaked out at those heights! xD)
TH Logo spotted at Whistler, BC Canada! Img3837p.thTH Logo spotted at Whistler, BC Canada! Img3838r.th

TNaismith
TNaismith
Head Forum Administrator

Back to top Go down

TH Logo spotted at Whistler, BC Canada! Empty Re: TH Logo spotted at Whistler, BC Canada!

Post by Morgoth of Udun Wed 28 Jul 2010, 7:51 pm

Haha, looks nice (makes me wanna hike over that snowy mountain! Surprised Very Happy)!!!

And rofl at your amazing drawings Very Happy

BTW:
Really love the "where's your teamwork?"-cartoonspeakcloud-thingy (damn, dunno the word), we really should make a banner out of that (working on at as I type Razz).

HF outta there and be back soon to kick our statwhoreasses Wink
Morgoth of Udun
Morgoth of Udun

Back to top Go down

TH Logo spotted at Whistler, BC Canada! Empty Re: TH Logo spotted at Whistler, BC Canada!

Post by TNaismith Wed 28 Jul 2010, 8:13 pm

I just realized the logo I drew is totally wrong. Sad The bottom part is way too high + big compared to the real logo we have for the clan. Dammit. >_>;
TNaismith
TNaismith
Head Forum Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Morgoth of Udun Wed 28 Jul 2010, 11:47 pm

Okay, I'm done with it (20 min. later) Razz
Tried to make it something funny, but couldn't think of anything xD

So here it is:

TH Logo spotted at Whistler, BC Canada! TH

Okay, it sux, nvm Razz
Morgoth of Udun
Morgoth of Udun

Back to top Go down

Post by venco3 Thu 29 Jul 2010, 12:14 am

nice ^^

venco3

Back to top Go down

Post by DrkS Thu 29 Jul 2010, 1:04 am

Love love love and love TH Very Happy
DrkS
DrkS

Back to top Go down

Post by Adam Shootyperson Thu 29 Jul 2010, 3:16 am

Woah! Nice pictures man!

We don't have snow in Rio :'( That is just awesome, and rofl at your TH' drawings in the ground.

I wonder how people reacted in the 2nd picture. Loads of people there and a guy just gets on his knees and draws a T and an H. Lolz Smile
Adam Shootyperson
Adam Shootyperson

Back to top Go down

Post by TNaismith Thu 29 Jul 2010, 4:50 am

xD Hey Morgoth! Make a new topic to post your banner in this forum. It looks neat in my opinion. =) Your work always has this kind of stylish feel to it. Post it there please so it doesn't get lost in this topic. xD

And those people in the background were too far away to really tell what I was doing. =D I had some of my friends + family behind me waiting for the last of our group to get off the chairlift, so I wasn't too awkward looking. xD However, after taking the pictures, some people did stare at me for a few seconds because I had been pointing the camera at the ground. xD
TNaismith
TNaismith
Head Forum Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Corn King Fri 30 Jul 2010, 12:47 am

Nice TN Very Happy
Corn King
Corn King

Back to top Go down

Post by DieOrFail Fri 30 Jul 2010, 2:49 am

Yey, really sweet =)
DieOrFail
DieOrFail

Back to top Go down

Post by Rumo Mon 09 Aug 2010, 2:16 am

TN, I´m a little bit disappointed Very Happy I thought maybe we´d get the chance to see some exclusive TNaismith portraits or smth. like that xD
Rumo
Rumo

Back to top Go down

Post by DieOrFail Mon 09 Aug 2010, 2:19 am

Rumo wrote:TN, I´m a little bit disappointed Very Happy I thought maybe we´d get the chance to see some exclusive TNaismith portraits or smth. like that xD

Yey! And then we will include him in a banner and submit it in the other thread! Razz
DieOrFail
DieOrFail

Back to top Go down

Post by Envy Mon 09 Aug 2010, 3:47 am

I htought I would make a hai th too. nice pictures btw TN.

TH Logo spotted at Whistler, BC Canada! Haith
Envy
Envy
Clan Applications Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by TNaismith Mon 09 Aug 2010, 11:05 am

xD That is very nice Envy (although you should replace the word 'awesome' with 'chiprel', I believe that is much more accurate =D )

And Rumo, xD.
TNaismith
TNaismith
Head Forum Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down