Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Crashday's Artistic Bases

Go down

Crashday's Artistic Bases Empty Crashday's Artistic Bases

Post by TNaismith Sun 01 Aug 2010, 1:12 am

I logged on quickly to Savage XR today to work on editing some demos, and then I saw Crashday and a player named Scav on the Newerth.com NITRO Server. I logged on, and immediately saw an amazing and beautiful beast base in front of me (I was a spec). I quickly went into 'Screenshot' mode and took a few pictures, to share with all of you. =) I don't think Crashday or Scav ever found out I was there. (The map changed to TS_farwest after I took the last screenshot, and so I left the server after that xD)

Enjoy, compliments of whomever made those awesome bases. xD
Crashday's Artistic Bases Shot00000opn.thCrashday's Artistic Bases Shot00001kg.thCrashday's Artistic Bases Shot00002kc.thCrashday's Artistic Bases Shot00003bb.thCrashday's Artistic Bases Shot00004x.thCrashday's Artistic Bases Shot00005.thCrashday's Artistic Bases Shot00006jh.thCrashday's Artistic Bases Shot00007l.thCrashday's Artistic Bases Shot00008p.thCrashday's Artistic Bases Shot00009a.thCrashday's Artistic Bases Shot00010s.th
TNaismith
TNaismith
Head Forum Administrator

Back to top Go down