Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Clan IRC Channel, IRC Chat Mod and Weekly Practices

3 posters

Go down

Clan IRC Channel, IRC Chat Mod and Weekly Practices Empty Clan IRC Channel, IRC Chat Mod and Weekly Practices

Post by TNaismith Sun 19 Sep 2010, 4:11 am

Clan IRC Channel, IRC Chat Mod and Weekly Practices

We have officially released the IRC Chat Mod and you can read more about it (here). In addition to that, TH Clan also has it's own IRC Channel now, registered at #SavageTH, under irc.freenode.net

You can use this new feature to chat with other clan members both in-game, or from the website (here). This release isn't bug-free, and it isn't perfect -- it is just a small little side-project some of us have been working on just for fun. (^.^)b

You can download the IRC Chat Mod (For TH) here: http://dl.dropbox.com/u/5095198/savage7.s2z

Weekly Practices

Another announcement that needs to be made is that the weekly clan practices have been inactive for the last two-three weeks because the clan server had to close down, due to real life reasons. So at the moment, weekly clan practices are 'without a server'. However, I personally will still be hang around Savage every weekend at 17 GMT on one of the public servers, just to chat or meet up with anyone that wants to hang out. In less than 2 weeks we personally hope to have a server for regularly weekly practices again.

Crashday used to hold Friday events called 'Weekly Special Training', and they had the potential to be very specific opportunities for training Savage tactics, techniques, and strategies, but it has been inactive for the last few weekends, so it is not 100% sure if that will continue. However, Crashday did make a specific TH Training map to be hosted on his server, and you can get the map onto your computer (and always up-to-date with the latest version) by downloading the 'th_autoupdater'. What this mod does is it simply checks for a new version of Crashday's TH Training map everytime you start Savage. I personally use this at the moment, and the mod doesn't affect anything else in the game. So it's quite handy, and if Crashday ever starts the Friday 'Weekly Special Training' events again, you will have the latest map ready to go. Smile

Lastly, here are a few handy links of some new things added to the website. =)
IRC Chat
Groupboard

School has started for a lot of you in the community, and so while your studying hard for your classes (because after all, real life is the best game to play! =D ), don't forget to drop by and post on the forums from time to time! Just say a friendly hello or see what is the latest news for TH. =)
~ TNaismith
TNaismith
TNaismith
Head Forum Administrator

Back to top Go down

Clan IRC Channel, IRC Chat Mod and Weekly Practices Empty Re: Clan IRC Channel, IRC Chat Mod and Weekly Practices

Post by DieOrFail Sun 19 Sep 2010, 8:05 pm

Heh, guys, join the channel and have a nice talk! I can see only two persons on our channel...

DieOrFail
DieOrFail

Back to top Go down

Clan IRC Channel, IRC Chat Mod and Weekly Practices Empty Re: Clan IRC Channel, IRC Chat Mod and Weekly Practices

Post by Epic Blood Tue 28 Sep 2010, 2:28 am

I'm in and it works fine Smile
About the weekly special training I would like to join it Smile It sound fun and useful Smile Do u guys duel 2 on the trainings?

BTW, check out my kickass picture..Smile Makes me happy <3
Epic Blood
Epic Blood

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down