Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The weekly Savage Gaming Evening

2 posters

Go down

The weekly Savage Gaming Evening Empty The weekly Savage Gaming Evening

Post by TNaismith Tue 28 Sep 2010, 2:27 pm

Originally posted from http://www.newerth.com/smf/index.php/topic,11625.0.html

The weekly Savage Gaming Evening

Hello folks!

Some of you might have noticed that there are password protected beginner servers around since a while, however not populated yet. My idea was to have weekly Savage Gamin...[Click to read the full message]

TH Community Note: This is a wonderful initiative and project being led by Tirza along with several savage community players. It is a newbie-friendly project that aims to continue giving Savage the professional-quality advertising and opportunities to draw more new players to the game.

As your temporary clan-leader, I wholeheartedly encourage every one of you in the TH community, and clan, to check the project out and to keep yourself updated by visiting that topic regularly to be up-to-date with new progress. It is this kind of positive energy, positive spirit, and positive enthusiasm that gives the Savage Community a unique identity and strong sense of fan-player ownership of the game. Please visit the thread if you haven't already, and if you feel you have the knowledge, people skills, and welcoming + friendly personality to help new players, ask to be a referee on the newbie servers, and be sure to send Tirza a message letting her know about any other way you'd like to help. =)

~ TNaismith
TNaismith
TNaismith
Head Forum Administrator

Back to top Go down

The weekly Savage Gaming Evening Empty Re: The weekly Savage Gaming Evening

Post by Morgoth of Udun Tue 28 Sep 2010, 7:03 pm

This is great! Exactly what Savage needs Very Happy
I'm leaving in 2 weeks so I won't have the time to help that much, but it will sure be interesting to see how this developed in half a year Wink
Morgoth of Udun
Morgoth of Udun

Back to top Go down