Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Just a little thought.

+5
Tushaar
Adam Shootyperson
TNaismith
Corn King
Rumo
9 posters

Go down

Just a little thought. Empty Just a little thought.

Post by Rumo Wed 10 Nov 2010, 10:16 am

Just want to say smth. .

I´m really glad that I became a part of TH', this clan is not only a clan for gaming. You can talk about problems you have, things that really frustrate you. For example Hunt3r and his horrible mbike accident. Tushs motorbike accident (read it 2 mins ago), familar problems, troubles with friends etc. etc., and you can bet that there will be someone with compasion, tipps, jokes and helpful conversation.

Stories about events that pushed you, made you really happy and your life to a better one are shared here and you have an impression of every single clanmember, his thoughts, his fears, his normal life, although things are not even said, but everything a member does evekoes something.
The consequence is a real familiar atmosphere here, and that you guys are spread all around the world makes it even more interesting and exciting.
That´s the only explanation of my feelings at pracs, TN, still tired (Razz), wakes up and logs onto our server. We can communicate with him without any problems, although he´s in Canada. He could easily be an Englishman sitting in Manchester or somethnig like that. That thought creates goosebumps =)

I really like here that TH' isn´t based on skill like DA or SUN, I think the main thing in those clans is Savage. Indeed, Savage connects us also, but by the time there has been developed another connection, friendship. Everything is casual and you feel comfortable in this community.

Cheers!

Rumo
Rumo

Back to top Go down

Just a little thought. Empty Re: Just a little thought.

Post by Corn King Wed 10 Nov 2010, 11:20 am

<3
Corn King
Corn King

Back to top Go down

Post by TNaismith Wed 10 Nov 2010, 12:07 pm

I definitely feel the same way. ^^

I've grown up in a world where everyone pretty much thinks people who play video-games, or are in clans, or are in some kind of video-game community are interested in two things; 1) Violence 2) Competition.

Most clans/guilds in video-games are considered serious only if they care a lot about skills/winning clan matches/having good stats/having famous skilled players/etc. Here in TH', I think we are one of the few video-game communities/clans in the world to seriously focus on building a positive, friendly, and caring community of friends that uses video-games as a common interest to start conversations and make friends...and to make deeper, positive personal relationships between players that are bigger than just playing a video-game together (Although playing the video-game together certainly is important and helps in the process).

I hate competition. I hate anything related to competitive games (Player vs player games, clan matches, clanwars, human vs human fighting, etc), I have just found over the last 5-7 years of playing multiplayer games on the internet -- and observing how people behaved in competitive games like Call of Duty, CounterStrike, Battlefield 2, EVE Online, and even World of Warcraft (In PvP mode where Alliance faction versus Horde faction)...there are just so many incidents of people being mean, rude, nasty, jerks, idiots, disrespectful, uncaring, and so much other negative stuff. Not to mention so many people just caring about 'winning' or getting good the most 'kills' so they can brag and make themselves think they are 'cool'. -___-;

I'm much interested in how video-games can allow people from all over the world to meet, talk, become friends, and share stories about life, learn about other cultures, traditions, even religions, and ideas they haven't heard about before. I think video-games are a much bigger feeling than just 'Videogames are for people that are just interested in winning and solving their selfish pride'.

I also am a huge fan of co-op video-games (where all human players are on one team against AI computer bots). I think co-op games are the kind of video-games where you can have a much more enjoyable video-game experience compared to playing a competitive game like Call of Duty. Although, some people like competitive video-games because 'It is surprising and exciting to be beaten by a human opponent', I would rather play on the same team as everyone rather than against them. For me it's just much more fun -- and I can also invite my friends, girlfriend, sister, brother, who aren't interested in competitive video-games -- but are willing to play a videogame together with me where we work together and don't compete against each other.

Annnnywaaaays, I definitely think video-games can be very good experiences to learn more about yourself, to make positive friendships, to meet people from all over the world who have a welcoming heart, a friendly personality, and an interest in treating other people with kindness and respect (In a positive way). ^^

...And I assure you Rumo, I definitely don't live in Manchester, or anywhere close to you Europeans. (Unfortunately xD) I live right here in Canada, north of our neighbors the US, and with the worst lag ever when playing video-games at the same time with you Europeans. =) A pity there is this huge Atlantic ocean between us, they have to invent faster and better internet between Europe and North America soon! All of us video-gamers here in Canada demand it! xD

/End looooooooooong and weird message ^^
TNaismith
TNaismith
Head Forum Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Corn King Wed 10 Nov 2010, 1:10 pm

dang you guys :')

Last edited by Rostner on Fri 19 Nov 2010, 4:45 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Please watch your language in this community! :)
Corn King
Corn King

Back to top Go down

Post by Adam Shootyperson Wed 10 Nov 2010, 11:52 pm

Awww, when I saw the beginning of the post I thought you were leaving Sad

I'm glad your not and it's very true! Peace!
Adam Shootyperson
Adam Shootyperson

Back to top Go down

Post by Tushaar Thu 11 Nov 2010, 3:23 am

And that's why i chose TH!
I should be more active now here, wouldn't want to lose a good place with nice people Sad Very Happy
Tushaar
Tushaar
Clan Scouting Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by EnglishSlug Wed 17 Nov 2010, 8:32 pm

TH' ftw Very Happy
EnglishSlug
EnglishSlug

Back to top Go down

Post by Epic Blood Fri 19 Nov 2010, 2:32 am

EnglishSlug wrote:TH' ftw Very Happy
U said it !

I really am sooo glad I came over this clan Very Happy(thx to Robin5hood)
I fel like if ever get a problem (like GF probs or anything) I can post it here and get some answers ! (yes, someone will be funny, joking, and some really good tips xD )

Ftw

Epic Blood
Epic Blood

Back to top Go down

Post by Adam Shootyperson Fri 19 Nov 2010, 6:52 am

I'm sure you will have girlfriend problems. Haha Very Happy
Adam Shootyperson
Adam Shootyperson

Back to top Go down

Post by Epic Blood Sat 20 Nov 2010, 2:16 am

Adam Shootyperson wrote:I'm sure you will have girlfriend problems. Haha Very Happy

Yes man !
I sure will if I keep up the "good work" like today: This guy in my class is really enoying and he was calling me names and hitting me and stuff(like he does with everyone) and than I thought, I'v had enough, And I kicked his butt, but than he knocked me down (hit in face)..... My friend got it on tape though, and whent to the head leader at the school with it xD

sry for weird post..xD
Epic Blood
Epic Blood

Back to top Go down

Post by TNaismith Sat 20 Nov 2010, 2:29 am

o0 Doesn't sound like the most decent fellow (the guy hitting you) if he hits random people like that. o0?

Last edited by TNaismith on Sat 20 Nov 2010, 3:14 am; edited 1 time in total
TNaismith
TNaismith
Head Forum Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Rumo Sat 20 Nov 2010, 2:46 am

I think it wasn´t his friend, his friend only caught them on tape.

Sry, EpicBllod, but I don´t think that this will have any effects, since you also hit him... Wink
Rumo
Rumo

Back to top Go down

Post by Rostner Sat 20 Nov 2010, 5:14 am

I would like to personally thank you all for not cursing. You make my job so much easier! Very Happy
Rostner
Rostner

Back to top Go down

Post by Adam Shootyperson Sat 20 Nov 2010, 5:21 am

Lol, your friend is a bully.

Bullies are so easy to humiliate.
You should get up and give him a few "biatch" slaps in the face to calm him down.
Adam Shootyperson
Adam Shootyperson

Back to top Go down

Post by Epic Blood Sat 20 Nov 2010, 6:54 am

Haha, yeahyeah.....Razz
For hitting him - just couldn't stand his face anymore Wink
AND, he's not my friend:D

P.S. I don't know WhyTF my friend was filming it, butbut xD

But I figured out I should not fall down at his lvl, so I just walked away -.-Next time though(if it comes) I'm not sure I can resist the temptation to kick some butt Very Happy

SRY for off-topic guys Razz

Last edited by Rostner on Sat 20 Nov 2010, 8:04 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Please watch your language in this community! :)
Epic Blood
Epic Blood

Back to top Go down

Post by Corn King Sat 20 Nov 2010, 2:02 pm

Just reloc....
Corn King
Corn King

Back to top Go down

Post by Epic Blood Sat 20 Nov 2010, 7:39 pm

Haha, RL is a bit different orn ^^
Epic Blood
Epic Blood

Back to top Go down

Post by Epic Blood Sat 20 Nov 2010, 7:39 pm

*corn
Epic Blood
Epic Blood

Back to top Go down

Post by Corn King Sat 20 Nov 2010, 11:22 pm

xD

Use your inteligence to defeat your opponent..its the best thing..Smile
Corn King
Corn King

Back to top Go down

Post by DieOrFail Sat 20 Nov 2010, 11:31 pm

Epic Blood wrote:*corn

Did you know that you can edit your posts?
DieOrFail
DieOrFail

Back to top Go down

Post by Epic Blood Sat 20 Nov 2010, 11:52 pm

Thank you!
Epic Blood
Epic Blood

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down