Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hi (the length of the title for this topic must be ranging between 10 and 255 characters )

+4
Epic Blood
TNaismith
Corn King
Valrog
8 posters

Go down

Hi (the length of the title for this topic must be ranging between 10 and 255 characters ) Empty Hi (the length of the title for this topic must be ranging between 10 and 255 characters )

Post by Valrog Sat 22 Jan 2011, 9:50 am

Just stopped by to see what's going on. I met a several new faces online today. How have things been?

Valrog

Back to top Go down

Hi (the length of the title for this topic must be ranging between 10 and 255 characters ) Empty Re: Hi (the length of the title for this topic must be ranging between 10 and 255 characters )

Post by Corn King Sat 22 Jan 2011, 9:54 am

Hi Valrog.Nice to see you here Smile

We have lots of changes here since you "left"..you can read here some of the updates.
Corn King
Corn King

Back to top Go down

Hi (the length of the title for this topic must be ranging between 10 and 255 characters ) Empty Re: Hi (the length of the title for this topic must be ranging between 10 and 255 characters )

Post by TNaismith Sat 22 Jan 2011, 10:29 am

Hello Valrog!

Welcome to the forums (things have changed a lot since you lasted visited). The link that Corn King posted should give you the latest update to what has happened with the TH' community, and clan.

For those that do not know Valrog, here is a short introduction. Valrog was a member of TH' before the 2009 Summer revival. From around 2007-2008 he was involved with the clan and wrote the 'Qualities to look for in an applicant' information topic that was originally from the old forums. You can find that topic in the private section of the forums, and we keep it there for reference purposes. =)

Valrog, how have you been? It's hard to tell if your returning to Savage or just visiting, but please sit down and have a cup of tea! There is a lot to catch up on. xD If you want to talk privately, you can PM me on the forums or send me a message on Skype ( tnaismith ).

Other than that, hope to see some more replies in this topic. =)
TNaismith
TNaismith
Head Forum Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Epic Blood Sat 22 Jan 2011, 12:17 pm

Hello Very Happy
I didn't know who you where before know, nice to see some old veterans!
I'm new here, just been here some months Very Happy

I'd be cool to hook up some day Very Happy (hope thats how to say it, i don't wanna have sex with u xD)
Epic Blood
Epic Blood

Back to top Go down

Post by Valrog Sat 22 Jan 2011, 7:01 pm

Thanks for the welcome, guys.

I'm happy to see that the clan is doing well and that it has maintained fun, friendship and team spirit as priorities. Like Hunter, I'm busy with work (and girls:)), so, I'll definitely remain in inactive status. But I'll keep stopping by to say hello.

Valrog

Back to top Go down

Post by Adam Shootyperson Sat 22 Jan 2011, 10:53 pm

Hello, you probably don't know me Smile

Welcome (back) to the forums Smile)
Adam Shootyperson
Adam Shootyperson

Back to top Go down

Post by Avatar Sun 23 Jan 2011, 3:48 am

Hello there!

Back to top Go down

Post by Rumo Sun 23 Jan 2011, 6:02 am

Hey, welcome back! =)
Rumo
Rumo

Back to top Go down

Post by djargon Sun 23 Jan 2011, 7:07 am

was nice to see you online yesterday valrog.

we where with some TH's online again and i see some more active members from TH' Smile
hope we can show other members that TH' will be active again ingame and the rest off the clan can follow our way to the servers.

we always have fun when we play with other TH'members and we can talk more then on forum.
epic, corn, crash, dieorfail, TN, avatar and Tushaar are getting more active ingame. who will follow us?
djargon
djargon

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down