Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ken Robinson says schools kill creativity

2 posters

Go down

Ken Robinson says schools kill creativity Empty Ken Robinson says schools kill creativity

Post by TNaismith Fri 04 Mar 2011, 7:13 pm

This is a deep, serious topic that is being discussed -- but I wanted to share it with you guys and just let you guys watch it -- if you want to.

There are many things inside the video that you may find interesting to think about, there may be some things you don't understand, and maybe there are things you really agree with too! Watch it several times, don't just watch it once and stop. Re-watch certain parts that seem interesting to you, pause the video if you need to think.

http://www.ted.com/talks/ken_robinson_says_schools_kill_creativity.html

Share this video with others if you feel like it. I'm not really expecting a discussion about this here on the TH' forums, but if anyone does understand the video and wants to start a *respectful, polite* discussion here, you are free to do so.

Cheers.
~ TNaismith
TNaismith
TNaismith
Head Forum Administrator

Back to top Go down

Ken Robinson says schools kill creativity Empty Re: Ken Robinson says schools kill creativity

Post by Epic Blood Fri 04 Mar 2011, 8:20 pm

This is a very interesting clip, and I could not agree more with him.
Why? -Because -as he says- "All children are born artists". I agree with him, and we need to evolve every single human being after their talents.

-You'd say this would need extremely much recourses, and it would. It would take teachers, schools, money and knowledge. But in the future, who knows what may come?
As he says "We don't even know what the world will look like in 5 years!"

For example: In Pokémon, the different pokémons need different things to evolve (like moonstone, thunderstone, firestone), and when they evolve, they also learn new MOVES.
And with these moves, they can do diffrent things, and be good at something. And no pokémon is alike another.
Also, as they evolve, learn new moves, and get a stronger relationship to their TRAINER, they find THEMSELVES. And when they form themselves, different trainers will ask you to trade them, to a different pokémon.

And if we think: Trading pokémons, even a pokémon "you love", with a different trainer
, THAT TRAINER MAY BE BETTER TO EVOLVE THE POKÉMON INTO INSELF.

This is my thoughts, and I would love to discusst with you guys about this.

-Who am I?
I don't know, I'm evolving ATM xD
Epic Blood
Epic Blood

Back to top Go down