Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Possible unofficial public savage event: Samurai Wars Pug

4 posters

Go down

Possible unofficial public savage event: Samurai Wars Pug Empty Possible unofficial public savage event: Samurai Wars Pug

Post by TNaismith Sun 03 Apr 2011, 10:23 pm

Umm, just heard of a possible event happening today in the Savage Community. EnglishSlug told me yesterday (Saturday) that apparently that on Friday there was a public pick-up game (pug) on an XR server running a mob called 'Samurai Wars'. He said it was very fun and that it was very unofficial and just planned very fast -- but he said there is a possibility that there might be another public pug event for the Samurai Wars mod today (sunday) at 17 GMT.

You do not need to download the mod, you just need to join the server and that is it. I'm not sure of the server name, so if you are interested in participating in this event (if it happens), then be sure to look carefully in the server list and see if you can find it. I don't think there should be a password.

If anyone from the TH community participates, please take some screenshots and share it here with us after! Would be awesome. xD
TNaismith
TNaismith
Head Forum Administrator

Back to top Go down

Possible unofficial public savage event: Samurai Wars Pug Empty Re: Possible unofficial public savage event: Samurai Wars Pug

Post by DieOrFail Sun 03 Apr 2011, 11:01 pm

I was there! And it was really great, but started to get boring after a few games... Wink
DieOrFail
DieOrFail

Back to top Go down

Possible unofficial public savage event: Samurai Wars Pug Empty Re: Possible unofficial public savage event: Samurai Wars Pug

Post by Corn King Sun 03 Apr 2011, 11:07 pm

Can't...(sfe Sad )
Corn King
Corn King

Back to top Go down

Post by Epic Blood Mon 04 Apr 2011, 3:41 am

Maybe I can make it.
Epic Blood
Epic Blood

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down