Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Declined] Predator apply

+9
Rumo
djargon
DieOrFail
Epic Blood
Crashday
TNaismith
Corn King
Morgoth of Udun
Predator
13 posters

Go down

[Declined] Predator apply Empty [Declined] Predator apply

Post by Predator Mon 04 Apr 2011, 9:21 am

# Provide your Savage nickname. If you have any other former nicknames, provide them too.
Answer:Predator

# What is your Age/Gender/Location/Timezone (GMT)
Answer:20/Male/Netherlands/1+gmt

# How long have you been playing Savage?
Answer:6 months

# List the clans you have been a member of, and tell us how long you were in each one. Also include the specific months or years you spent in each clan.
Answer:None, just fun clans

# How did you hear about us?
Answer: Crashday told me to apply Smile

# Which servers do you play on the most?
Answer: Groentjes/martial duel/FG naab server Smile

# How much time do you spend daily playing in Savage?
Answer: way to much

# What are some of the things that make you angry in Savage?
Answer: abusing Ref's

# Teamspeak is strongly encouraged. Are you able to use it? (We currently use Teamspeak 2)
Answer: what the heck is teamspeak? xD

# All clan members need to be actively posting on the forums at least once a week. (Exceptions can vary of course for real life reasons ^^) Are you willing to meet this expectation?
Answer:No, i hate forums

# English is a mandatory requirement, although exceptions can be made depending on the circumstance. Describe how well you speak and understand english.

# Are you serious about this clan?
Answer: Yes this looks like a serious clan

# How would you describe your attitude and personality?
Answer: im a jerk Smile

# Describe how you can help TH to be a more friendly and respectful community.
Answer: i have no idea, i just like to play savage how its supose to be played

# Our atmosphere is entirely about friendly behavior instead of skill and statistics, does this suit you?
Answer: Yes

# The process for joining TH means you have to go through a vote to be accepted into JH (Junior Hunters, our Trial Clan). Then, depending on your attitude/personality, you will then go through a final vote into TH if you pass the first the first stage. JH votes and TH votes will last up to two weeks each. Do you accept this agreement?
Answer:there is a JH? lol xD sure whatever

# All Clan Rules, policies and guidelines must be followed by all TH Members at all time. Violation or failure to follow any of the rules in the clan can result in severe punishment or a ban from the clan. By signing your name below, you agree to follow our rules and to accept the consequences if you don't. You also agree to uphold the clan values, goals, and conduct at all times. Type your name below here to show you accept the agreement.
Name:Predator

# Is there anything else you want to tell us about yourself? (Any personal hobbies, outside interests, talents, books, favorite movies, music, etc)
: nope

Last edited by TNaismith on Thu 21 Apr 2011, 3:17 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Please watch your language in this community! :)
Predator
Predator

Back to top Go down

[Declined] Predator apply Empty Re: [Declined] Predator apply

Post by Morgoth of Udun Mon 04 Apr 2011, 9:23 am

Hello there, fellow Dutchie Smile
Never seen you before (obviously, been off for 6 months now Smile ), GL!
Morgoth of Udun
Morgoth of Udun

Back to top Go down

Post by Corn King Mon 04 Apr 2011, 9:42 am

Hi Predator.Welcome to our Forum!Feel free to post and share with us your experiences Smile

you miss one point :

3. Links to your Newerth.com Stats.
Answer:

From where you know Crashday?From Savage?From Real Life?
Corn King
Corn King

Back to top Go down

Post by TNaismith Mon 04 Apr 2011, 10:38 am

Hello Predator,

Welcome to the forums. Your trial clan vote has started to join the Junior Hunters, and the vote will end on Sunday, April 17th 2011. If you pass the trial clan vote, the final vote will start afterwards. We will let you know in this topic if your vote ends early or later.

Good luck, and please take the time to carefully consider whether TH is the kind of community and clan you really want to participate and be involved in. We do not focus on competition, and we don't care about winning/playing clanwars all the time, so make sure your prepared to understand that. =)

~ TNaismith

PS. I find there are a few interesting replies in your application, perhaps you can explain them a bit more?

Predator wrote:
# Teamspeak is strongly encouraged. Are you able to use it? (We currently use Teamspeak 2)
Answer: what the hell is teamspeak? xD
Teamspeak is a free software program that you can use to talk to other people using microphones. You can have conversations, discuss strategies for a match, and have real-time conversations with people. We encourage it a lot here in TH', and it's an important part of being involved with the community.

Predator wrote:
# All clan members need to be actively posting on the forums at least once a week. (Exceptions can vary of course for real life reasons ^^) Are you willing to meet this expectation?
Why do you hate forums? It's very important here to be checking the forums regularly for event information, match information, and also as a space to meet other members and to develop friendships. You can share stories, discuss favorite songs, share some work you do in real life, sports, etc. If you cannot post or even check the forums once a week, that would be very unfortunate. Is there something specific that can change your mind about forums?

Predator wrote:
# English is a mandatory requirement, although exceptions can be made depending on the circumstance. Describe how well you speak and understand english.
You left this question blank on your application. Can you tell us how comfortable you are with speaking english, as well as writing + understanding? Have you had troubles in the past, or do you usually have no trouble at all participating in discussions that are in english?

Predator wrote:
# Our atmosphere is entirely about friendly behavior instead of skill and statistics, does this suit you?
Answer: Yes

# How would you describe your attitude and personality?
Answer: im an asshole Smile
I find it very interesting that you replied with these answers for the questions. First you say that friendly behavior suits you, but then you tell us you are 'an asshole'. Are you joking or being serious? If you are being serious, can you explain why your applying to a clan that expects friendly behavior? I can assure you that 'assholes' aren't welcome here.

Looking forward to hearing from you.
TNaismith
TNaismith
Head Forum Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Predator Mon 04 Apr 2011, 11:18 am

From where you know Crashday?From Savage?From Real Life?

i know him from Savage Smile

caus i use to make forums for my old job, but i have no problem checking forum once a week when im bored...

# English is a mandatory requirement, although exceptions can be made depending on the circumstance. Describe how well you speak and understand english

You left this question blank on your application. Can you tell us how comfortable you are with speaking english, as well as writing + understanding? Have you had troubles in the past, or do you usually have no trouble at all participating in discussions that are in english? .

well i thought making an apply and awnsering most questions would prove my english is fine.. althought my writing sucks

I find it very interesting that you replied with these answers for the questions. First you say that friendly behavior suits you, but then you tell us you are 'an asshole'. Are you joking or being serious? If you are being serious, can you explain why your applying to a clan that expects friendly behavior? I can assure you that 'assholes' aren't welcome here.

heh well i can be an jerk but i ment it as Joke yes, id like to make friends instead of haters Smile

3. Links to your Newerth.com Stats.
Answer: i make a new acc like evryweek so i dont really have stats..i also have this options stats off, dunno if it really does anything

i hope i answerd all of your questions

Last edited by Rostner on Sun 10 Apr 2011, 12:15 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Please watch your language in this community! :)
Predator
Predator

Back to top Go down

Post by TNaismith Mon 04 Apr 2011, 2:07 pm

Those were helpful answers, thank you for replying so fast. Good luck.
TNaismith
TNaismith
Head Forum Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Crashday Mon 04 Apr 2011, 4:09 pm

hey nice to see you here predator! pls take your application more serious. your application as well as your personal attitude and many other things decide if you get accepted or not.

I liked the teamplay yesterday! Great work!
Crashday
Crashday

http://bitcrusher92.hostoi.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Epic Blood Mon 04 Apr 2011, 5:00 pm

Good luck! Very Happy
Epic Blood
Epic Blood

Back to top Go down

Post by DieOrFail Mon 04 Apr 2011, 9:25 pm

Good luck!

(btw, Morgoth, are you back?! Very Happy)
DieOrFail
DieOrFail

Back to top Go down

Post by djargon Tue 05 Apr 2011, 12:53 am

good luck with the vote pred.

i say auto accepted for his avatar Smile

btw, why do you make avery week a new account like you said? is it to nicklame or so?
becaus if you set off stats, you don't need new account to play without stats.
djargon
djargon

Back to top Go down

Post by Rumo Tue 05 Apr 2011, 1:46 am

Good luck. =)
Rumo
Rumo

Back to top Go down

Post by Adam Shootyperson Tue 05 Apr 2011, 1:52 am

Predator, predator!
Your apply is a joke, mate Very Happy

Now, seriously : We are a clan that aims for attitude, personality, not about stats and clan wars!
If you are joining TH' just because you want to participate in clan wars...I suggest you delete your apply Very Happy

However, if you really feel serious about this apply, I'd like to wish you lots of luck. Smile

Btw, I'm Brasileiro. You know...the one...who keeps...owning your but Wink
Adam Shootyperson
Adam Shootyperson

Back to top Go down

Post by Tempi Tue 05 Apr 2011, 7:45 am

Good luck with your vote, Predator! Smile
Feel free to post in the other sections of the forum^^
Tempi
Tempi

Back to top Go down

Post by Robin5hood Wed 06 Apr 2011, 6:25 am

Adam Shootyperson wrote:Predator, predator!
Your apply is a joke, mate Very Happy

Now, seriously : We are a clan that aims for attitude, personality, not about stats and clan wars!
If you are joining TH' just because you want to participate in clan wars...I suggest you delete your apply Very Happy

However, if you really feel serious about this apply, I'd like to wish you lots of luck. Smile

Btw, I'm Brasileiro. You know...the one...who keeps...owning your but Wink
MAHAHAHAHAHAHA Laughing i very likewhen you are rude Mahahaha Smile
btw Predator Gl in vonte i don't from Th Razz
Robin5hood
Robin5hood

Back to top Go down

Post by WilliamMurderface Sun 10 Apr 2011, 8:37 am

Predator is an awesome dude who luckily also knows how to play! If his vote fails please direct him for warrior forums Smile
GL in your vote pred!

WilliamMurderface

Back to top Go down

Post by TNaismith Thu 21 Apr 2011, 3:16 pm

Hello Predator,

Your trial vote to join is a decline. We didn't get to talk with you or see you active around the forums or in-game too much, so many members did not get the feeling you were interesting in this community. Good luck in Savage, and if you are interested in checking out Warrior clan, and perhaps writing an application to join their community, you can visit their forums here: http://www.warrior.groentjuh.eu/forum/index.php

See you around Savage and thanks for your time in applying! Have fun!
~ TNaismith
TNaismith
TNaismith
Head Forum Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down