Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Was i kicked or not?

+2
Epic Blood
Tengwar
6 posters

Go down

Was i kicked or not? Empty Was i kicked or not?

Post by Tengwar Tue 02 Aug 2011, 8:07 am

Well first of all i was wondering where to post this cous there is no clan discussion , so when someone answers me u can delete this post Very Happy (i hope ill read it before u delete it Smile )

Tengwar

Back to top Go down

Was i kicked or not? Empty Re: Was i kicked or not?

Post by Epic Blood Tue 02 Aug 2011, 9:38 am

Hello Tengwar ! Very Happy
I do not know who you are, nor do I know anything about you, so I am not the person to reply to this, I'm just here to say welcome ! Very Happy
Epic Blood
Epic Blood

Back to top Go down

Post by TNaismith Tue 02 Aug 2011, 10:20 am

Hello Tengwar!

Soon as I saw this topic I thought to myself "I remember this name from somewhere...", and within a few minutes, I checked the old clan forums and saw a few topics/posts you have written. You were a member of TH during the years 2007-2009 and maybe even longer, and according to one of your last topics, you were frustrated with Savage + people and quit.

When you posted back in May 2009 about quitting, the clan lived for a few more months until around one month later, in June 2009, the clan 'died'. However, almost immediately, Hunt3r revived the clan in July 2009, and from 2009-present, TH has been alive and growing as a community and family. ^^

But there have been some important changes here in TH. First, TH is no longer about only playing for competition, winning, getting the best stats, or just caring about improving skills. Our clan/community goals are now about becoming a growing video-gaming family that focuses on playing video-games in a friendly way and having fun while not relying on competition/skills/winning/stats as the only way to find enjoyment out of a game. We believe video-games can be fun places to make friends, and to have enjoyable, social gaming experiences without focusing on competing/skills/stats/winning. At this time, this is who we are, and this is our future vision for the clan/community of TH. ^_^b

Hunt3r retired in 2010 and later moved to the capitol city in Romania to find a job to make money to support himself and his family back home. Hunt3r was also involved in a serious life-threatening mountain biking accident during the July 2010-August 2010 and he had to be rushed to the hospital, from there, he continued developing more activity in his real life that led to his permanent retirement around November 2010.

I am supposedly the new clan-leader now... and I have a personal vision of seeing TH continue to grow as a friendly video-gaming family... but most of the time, I'm actually secretly forced to do unspeakable things by some of the wonderful TH members here. To give a few examples, there are pet gerkats that I must feed everyday from my own fingers, (I've down to 3 fingers and 1 thumb), there are members whom ridicule me with confusing conversations on Teamspeak, there is one fellow whom has pledged to swim across the Atlantic Ocean to deliver a bowl of cookies, and THAT fellow is in a love-hate relationship with one of our most skilled german players here in community (and also the most laid-back, relaxed), there are evil bosses that lurk in the shadows, and even evil grils (no, your not reading it wrong, it's properly spelling grils, if you don't learn what it means soon, you need to ask someone on Teamspeak right away before chiprel assassins come to your house). Of course, among all that, we have quite a gathering of friendly members that have joined the community over the years since the clan/community revival back in July 2009. We even have members that have gone on 6-month journeys to New Zealand on a trekking/tramping trip, or started a 2-year missionary service to Quito Ecador on behalf of his church.

Ah! Right, you wanted to know if you were kicked or not Tengwar? Well no worries, nobody from the old TH was officially 'kicked', but if you do want to rejoin the TH we are today, you will have to understand that this TH is not quite the same as the old TH you used to know. If you wish to be part of this new TH, you need to accept, as well as be interested, in the goals/vision/atmosphere TH now follows. ^^

Here are is a short description of what TH is now... and will hopefully continue to be in the future:

You can find this paragraph written here in this topic: How to Join

The Hunterz, TH, is a community and family of gamers whom enjoy growing an atmosphere of family-friendly people and inclusive fun both to each other, and others that share a similar heart when playing video-games. We encourage friendly fun, and kindness, while asking our members to maintain a professional form of conduct and respect when problems arise, and to work together with others in a positive environment to find, and develop solutions. We encourage positive, continuous community development and improvement. We also encourage the sharing of good ideas that promote a culture of lasting-friendship, learning, understanding, creativity, positive growth, imagination, kindness, and most of all, friendly fun for everyone in the community and clan. Please look at our "Mission Statement", "About Us", and "Clan Rules". Also remember the "Forum Rules".

Please talk with me on Teamspeak 3 (Use the Teamspeak Server from Newerth.com) if you are comfortable and can manage it. We can discuss more about rejoining TH if you are interested. ^^ Nice to see you again, Tengwar. Please let me know if you are able to meet on Teamspeak 3 whenever you can. This week I'll be logged onto the Teamspeak 3 server from newerth.com, I'll be afk sometimes, but if you do log on, send me a text message and I'll try to check for you as often as possible. Cheers!

~ TNaismith

Last edited by TNaismith on Wed 03 Aug 2011, 3:02 am; edited 1 time in total
TNaismith
TNaismith
Head Forum Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Morgoth of Udun Tue 02 Aug 2011, 6:10 pm

Hey Tengwar! Very Happy Remember you from back in the old days of TH Smile

Welcome back! Are you planning on getting active in Savage again?

@TN: That description/history of TH made me smile, put it somewhere people can see! Smile
Morgoth of Udun
Morgoth of Udun

Back to top Go down

Post by Rumo Tue 02 Aug 2011, 8:43 pm

Woo, I saw you ingame today! Welcome back (?).
Rumo
Rumo

Back to top Go down

Post by Tengwar Tue 02 Aug 2011, 9:34 pm

Omg affraid you should get in anybody who have bravery to read ur posts TN Very Happy
Btw clan way not changed much since i was absent from savage.

Morgoth of Udun

Well my university days are over, so as my mmorpg days and savage is only good option to waste my time Laughing

Rumo

Thx, yep i just following my motto if u are not kicked, do not change the clan =)

Tengwar

Back to top Go down

Post by Epic Blood Tue 02 Aug 2011, 9:44 pm

So you feel that the new goals of TH' fits you?
Epic Blood
Epic Blood

Back to top Go down

Post by Morgoth of Udun Wed 03 Aug 2011, 2:25 am

This topic makes me happy for some reason Very Happy

@Tengwar: we all agree with you on TN's posts :p
Morgoth of Udun
Morgoth of Udun

Back to top Go down

Post by Adam Shootyperson Fri 05 Aug 2011, 4:21 am

Welcome back. Smile
Adam Shootyperson
Adam Shootyperson

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum