Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Reminder] Yog-Olympics on Saturday 3rd September 18GMT

4 posters

Go down

[Reminder] Yog-Olympics on Saturday 3rd September 18GMT Empty [Reminder] Yog-Olympics on Saturday 3rd September 18GMT

Post by Crashday Thu 01 Sep 2011, 1:25 am

Hey Minecraft fans!
I want to remind you that on Saturday 3rd September 18GMT there is going to be another Minecraft event. This time we play on a map called Yog-Olympics. Details can be found here: https://thehunterz.forumotion.com/t1654-event-yog-olympics
Crashday
Crashday

http://bitcrusher92.hostoi.com

Back to top Go down

[Reminder] Yog-Olympics on Saturday 3rd September 18GMT Empty Re: [Reminder] Yog-Olympics on Saturday 3rd September 18GMT

Post by Power Hermit Thu 01 Sep 2011, 5:14 am

Aye. This time I'm keeping it in my mind. But thanks for the reminder Smile See you then!
Power Hermit
Power Hermit

Back to top Go down

[Reminder] Yog-Olympics on Saturday 3rd September 18GMT Empty Re: [Reminder] Yog-Olympics on Saturday 3rd September 18GMT

Post by Tempi Thu 01 Sep 2011, 5:34 am

I'm there Smile
Tempi
Tempi

Back to top Go down

Post by TNaismith Thu 01 Sep 2011, 6:39 am

Busy with a 3-day festival from Saturday to Monday of that weekend. Cannot attend, BUT, I REALLY, REALLY, REALLY want to see the mighty 'evil overlords' compete against each other. Hah, I mean, ain't this the best way to find out who is truly more evil of the two? (Power Hermit vs Tempi = ________ winner?)

Someone take video footage please! xD Kebabman? ;D

TNaismith
TNaismith
Head Forum Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down