Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wants to join a friendly community.

+6
$asi N!nja (IL)
Rumo
TNaismith
Crashday
Adam Shootyperson
No Max
10 posters

Go down

Wants to join a friendly community. Empty Wants to join a friendly community.

Post by No Max Mon 12 Sep 2011, 2:10 am

1. In-Game Savage Name. Please provide any other nicknames you go by.

Answer: I go by the nicknames No Max in Savage. On youtube my account name is nomaxboi1205 i also use that name in the savage forum.

2. Links to your Newerth.com Stats.

Answer: My name is Nomaxboi1205 on the Newereth forum

3. Which servers do you play on most.
The servers where many people are in.

4. Please tell about any previous clans, and which years you were a member.

Answer: I have been in Call of Duty clans and Guild Wars clans. In Call of Duty some friends and I made a clan. In Guild Wars i joined a clan called Goteishi. It's a clan created for Guild Wars 2 and it's German. I am fluently in German and English, my english writing isn't the best though.

5. Teamspeak 2, Teamspeak 3 and IRC (Internet Relay Chat) is strongly encouraged. Are you willing to use it?
Answer: Yes i use teamspeak for games. At the moment i have a error appering when trying to launch it. I use skype and vent instead.

6. Write a few sentences/paragraphs (or even more if you want!) about yourself. Discuss why you want to join the community and clan, as well as anything else about yourself that might seem interesting or helpful for us to know. If you want, you can also include information such as; what do you expect from TH, how do you feel about our community's vision and atmosphere, and what do you expect TH to give you.
Answer: I want to join a clan with a friendly atmosphere. People that just have fun at the game and don't cuss at everybody when they die. I strongly disencourage calling other people " noob ". It's a game and it's not very fair/nice of people that play the game longer than others to call other people noob. I go to school so I'm mostly active during the weekend. If there's a clan event and I said I'd be there, I will be there. I guess what I'm looking for the most is to have fun playing the game. I'm unexperienced in Savage. I'm experienced in Cod and fairly experienced in Guild Wars.

7. The process for joining TH means you have to go through a vote to be accepted into JH (Junior Hunters, our Trial Clan). Then, depending on your attitude/personality, you will then go through a final vote into TH if you pass the first stage. JH votes and TH votes will last up to two weeks each. Do you accept this agreement?
Answer:
Yes I do.

8. All rules, policies and guidelines must be followed by all TH Members at all time. Violation or failure to follow any of the rules in the clan can result in severe punishment or a ban. By signing your name below, you agree to follow our rules at all times and to accept the consequences if you don't. You also agree to uphold the clan values, vision, goals, and conduct at all times. Type your name below here to show you accept the agreement.
Name: Philipp Hartmann

No Max

Back to top Go down

Wants to join a friendly community. Empty Re: Wants to join a friendly community.

Post by No Max Mon 12 Sep 2011, 2:20 am

I just read through it again and what i forgot to mention was that it's a must for me to be active on the homepage of the clan.

No Max

Back to top Go down

Wants to join a friendly community. Empty Re: Wants to join a friendly community.

Post by Adam Shootyperson Mon 12 Sep 2011, 2:26 am

Very nice application. Smile

I like the fact that you just want to have fun, instead of just winning games Smile
I have a good feeling about you! Wink
Adam Shootyperson
Adam Shootyperson

Back to top Go down

Post by No Max Mon 12 Sep 2011, 2:29 am

Thanks Very Happy, as soon as i fixed teamspeak we can talk on that aswell xD or jsut use skype or vent.

No Max

Back to top Go down

Post by Crashday Mon 12 Sep 2011, 2:39 am

hello no max! welcome to our forums Very Happy
Crashday
Crashday

http://bitcrusher92.hostoi.com

Back to top Go down

Post by No Max Mon 12 Sep 2011, 2:42 am

Thanks Smile

No Max

Back to top Go down

Post by TNaismith Mon 12 Sep 2011, 5:06 am

Hello No Max!

A hearty welcome to our small little community and home. It was quite interesting to read your application, because unless someone can correct me on this, I believe you are the first person to write an application that doesn't come from a heavy gaming background of playing "Savage: The Battle for Newerth", and we are very happy to see that.

Before we start opening your application for members to vote (in a private forum), I would like to meet you on Teamspeak 3 (www.newerth.com) to have a very casual and relaxed 'Meet'n'Greet' session. If your comfortable with it, I'd be happy to chat with you there to let you know more about what our community is about, and perhaps to answer any questions you might be wondering about. After that, we'll be much more prepared to decide how your application will go.

If you do log onto Teamspeak 3 (www.newerth.com), you should see a fellow named 'TNaismith' online there, either in 'Away' mode, or with speakers/mic disabled. That fellow is me, so when your ready to talk on there, send a short text message so I can 'wake up' and talk with ye!

Thank you very much for your interest in joining our gaming community and family, looking forward to meeting you more and seeing how your application will turn out.

~ TNaismith
TNaismith
TNaismith
Head Forum Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Rumo Mon 12 Sep 2011, 7:02 am

Hey No Max, you're welcome. =)
Rumo
Rumo

Back to top Go down

Post by No Max Mon 12 Sep 2011, 7:10 am

Yes, I definitly look forward to that but theres a litttle problem, i jsut tried running my TeamSpeak3 and this error accured 0xc0150002. Do you know how to fix that ?

No Max

Back to top Go down

Post by TNaismith Mon 12 Sep 2011, 7:43 am

Hmm, it seems like a familiar error message I've seen before... but I can't recall any fixes for it. I'll try to do some searching today to help out if I can.
TNaismith
TNaismith
Head Forum Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by No Max Mon 12 Sep 2011, 8:00 am

Thank you very much.

No Max

Back to top Go down

Post by $asi N!nja (IL) Mon 12 Sep 2011, 3:44 pm

Hello NoMax, welcome to our forums Smile
(don't get scared about TN's messages, they always long xD)

$asi N!nja (IL)

Back to top Go down

Post by TNaismith Mon 12 Sep 2011, 4:49 pm

Teamspeak 3 Forums Topic - : Failed To Initialize (0xc0150002):
http://forum.teamspeak.com/showthread.php/49403-Failed-To-Initialize-%280xc0150002%29

Solution (Original Post):

You must been install Microsoft .NET Framework 3.5
http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/d...c-fe5076bba986
Full Package incl. Service Pack 1

I don't know if this works unfortunately. It was one of the top results I found after googling. ^^;
TNaismith
TNaismith
Head Forum Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Epic Blood Mon 12 Sep 2011, 5:16 pm

Welcome to the forums, and very nice application Very Happy
How did you find TH' ?
Epic Blood
Epic Blood

Back to top Go down

Post by Morgoth of Udun Mon 12 Sep 2011, 5:18 pm

Welcome, man. I hope you'll find your spot here Wink GL and see you in game!
Morgoth of Udun
Morgoth of Udun

Back to top Go down

Post by No Max Tue 13 Sep 2011, 3:44 am

@ Epic Blood I went through the savage clans that were recruiting and found this one.

No Max

Back to top Go down

Post by Epic Blood Tue 13 Sep 2011, 6:02 am

OK, thanks for replying Very Happy
Epic Blood
Epic Blood

Back to top Go down

Post by Moon1ight Wed 14 Sep 2011, 2:04 am

Welcome to this corner of the world wide web, No Max.
I liked your application as well and hope you'll have a good time with us here in TH'.

Edit: Corrected spelling Smile

Last edited by Moon1ight on Tue 20 Sep 2011, 12:13 am; edited 1 time in total
Moon1ight
Moon1ight

Back to top Go down

Post by No Max Wed 14 Sep 2011, 4:32 am

Me too, thank you very much.

No Max

Back to top Go down

Post by TNaismith Wed 21 Sep 2011, 4:44 am

Hello No Max,

Just wanted to check in and see if your still around, and if your still interested in your application. I would very much like to meet with you on Teamspeak 3 (www.newerth.com) before starting your application votes. Have you been able to fix things?

Join Teamspeak 3 (www.newerth.com) anytime you can and send me a text message there so I will know you logged on. Hope to hear from you soon.

~ TNaismith
TNaismith
TNaismith
Head Forum Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Corn King Fri 23 Sep 2011, 7:28 am

Hi! Welcome to our forum! Have fun!
Corn King
Corn King

Back to top Go down

Post by $asi N!nja (IL) Sun 25 Sep 2011, 10:45 pm

Hello No Max, i've never saw you playing before (not this nick anyway)
Wellcome to our community Smile

$asi N!nja (IL)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down