Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Accepted] hero apply

+8
Predator
$asi N!nja (IL)
TNaismith
Tempi
Morgoth of Udun
Epic Blood
Rumo
hero of savage
12 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

[Accepted] hero apply  Empty [Accepted] hero apply

Post by hero of savage Wed 19 Oct 2011, 8:03 am

Hi
1. In-Game Savage Name : hero

2. Links to your Newerth.com Stats : http://www.newerth.com/?id=stats&action=view&uid=888632&pp=search_playername&pk=hero

3. Which servers do you play on most : FG server , Girls server , Us leet server.

4. Please tell about any previous clans, and which years you were a member: Nitro

5. Teamspeak 2, Teamspeak 3 and IRC (Internet Relay Chat) is strongly encouraged. Are you willing to use it? no !!!

6. Write a few sentences/paragraphs (or even more if you want!) about yourself: hi TH players my name is hero i play savage for about 4 years i am from EGYPT and i think i am old player cuz my stats reach almost top 17 in general xp so i hope share my xp with u all and have more fun xD

7. ... accept trail period

8.Name : mido (hero )in game

hero of savage
hero of savage

Back to top Go down

[Accepted] hero apply  Empty Re: [Accepted] hero apply

Post by Rumo Wed 19 Oct 2011, 8:53 am

Hey hero, nice to have you here. =)
Just one question: Why don't you want to use Teamspeak? (of course we respect your decision)
Rumo
Rumo

Back to top Go down

Post by hero of savage Thu 20 Oct 2011, 1:54 am

Rumo wrote:Hey hero, nice to have you here. =)
Just one question: Why don't you want to use Teamspeak? (of course we respect your decision)

Hey Rumo and about teamspeak i use it once but ingame chat is easy and i just use it xD
hero of savage
hero of savage

Back to top Go down

Post by Epic Blood Thu 20 Oct 2011, 2:29 am

Welcome to the forums, Hero Very Happy
GL!
Epic Blood
Epic Blood

Back to top Go down

Post by Morgoth of Udun Thu 20 Oct 2011, 6:44 pm

Hey, welcome to the forums, hero Smile
GL with your vote!
Morgoth of Udun
Morgoth of Udun

Back to top Go down

Post by Tempi Thu 20 Oct 2011, 9:42 pm

Welcome and good luck with your vote Smile
Tempi
Tempi

Back to top Go down

Post by TNaismith Sat 22 Oct 2011, 4:29 am

Hello hero,

Your application seems to be good and simple, but I would like you to know a few things before we start your vote, maybe this information will change your mind about joining, or maybe it will make you want to join even more! Either way, this information should be helpful so that you know better the kind of community your joining.

Important Information:

1. TH gives high importance on not focusing on just training skills, winning matches, or playing clanwars/competitions or getting only the best skill/statistics/reputation/rewards. These things do not belong in our atmosphere or family community.

2. Instead, TH does give high importance to focusing on people's behavior, attitude, and personality. The atmosphere is very focused on enjoying the friendship and community of friendly, helpful, and kind people -- people that don't expect constant competitions or clan matches or victories, but instead choose to understand and enjoy playing video-games in a relaxed, friendly, and nice manner.

3. Again, it is important to understand this: TH is not focused on developing competitive skills, playing lots of clanwars, being very competitive, or having lots of famous players or famous reputation for winning competitions and being most skilled -- TH is a very relaxed environment that takes video-games very non-seriously. If you expect lots of serious competitive training and skills-training, then TH is not the right place to join.

That is all I wanted to say. Please let us know if this is okay with you, if you want to cancel your application ( because TH doesn't feel like the right place for you ) then leave a reply in this topic. If you do want to continue with your application to TH, please respond in this topic as well -- but most importantly, let us know if you have read and understand my post.

(Extra Note: English is a very strong requirement in TH, if other member's cannot communicate in english together with you easily, then it causes lots of confusion and might make you unhappy. )

(Extra Note 2: If you are still interested in joining the community, it would be very nice of you if you could meet and talk with me on Teamspeak 3. I know it is different from in-game chat, but we can talk much faster and more easily about your application on Teamspeak 3 instead of the in-game chat. Can you consider logging onto Teamspeak 3 to talk at least one time with me? ^^ If yes, then please send me a private message on the Teamspeak 3 channel when you see me online. I will reply to you as soon as possible -- and maybe you'll meet some new friends on Teamspeak 3 too!)

Thanks for your time, hero of savage. I hope to read your reply soon!
~ TNaismith
TNaismith
TNaismith
Head Forum Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by $asi N!nja (IL) Sun 23 Oct 2011, 2:13 am

Hello hero, wellcome to TH'

$asi N!nja (IL)

Back to top Go down

Post by Predator Mon 24 Oct 2011, 10:16 pm

Welcome to TH forum Hero,

i already know you from in-game, good luck with your vote
Predator
Predator

Back to top Go down

Post by hero of savage Tue 25 Oct 2011, 2:36 am

hey
Thank you friends for your support and your kindness and thank you TNaismith for your post and i read it about three times , and i admit that TH comunity is vey friendly because i know most of active players and most of them are my friends in_game ,like : $asi N!nja (IL) , Predator , CrashDay , DeathHunter , and more xD

TNaismith want to know more about my behavior, attitude, and personality so what i can tell you that i cant judge my self and be fair ,but you can ask my friends like $asi N!nja (IL) , Predator , CrashDay ,
DeathHunter because they can tell you about my possitive and negative points in my personality .

But i can tell you that i respect friendship and community of TH clan and i respect rules of servers ,
and the most important reason that i play savage at start because its community and TEAM WORK .
1- Community : Savage game open the way too meet alot of friends all over the world and chat with them in political , financial , funny ,.... issues .

2 - Friendship : Also savage game give me chance to make alot of friends all over the world from Euro countrues ,Usa ,asia and when i join the game i start with chat with my friends and chat about game and other issues before even i start to play .

TNaismith i hope my post clear and represent my idea and give you simple idea about me and hope my vote start or even saccess , but even if my vote fail i will still play savage game and chat with my friends because i just LOVE this game and play it for about 4 years .

I dont care about ( competitive skills, playing lots of clanwars, being very competitive, or having lots of famous players or famous reputation for winning competitions and being most skilled ) .
Just like the game and have fun

last thing about TeamSpeak 3 . I have no problem to use it and chat with any friend DIRECTLY

Very Happy Laughing Very Happy Laughing Very Happy Laughing Very Happy Laughing Very Happy Laughing Very Happy Laughing Very Happy Laughing Very Happy Laughing Very Happy Laughing Very Happy Laughing Very Happy Laughing
hero of savage
hero of savage

Back to top Go down

Post by Epic Blood Tue 25 Oct 2011, 6:29 am

Me likelike.
Epic Blood
Epic Blood

Back to top Go down

Post by TNaismith Tue 25 Oct 2011, 11:55 pm

Hero, I have one thing to say to you.

Your post was beautifully clear and well-explained. I am very surprised, but also pleased. We haven't had many applicants post such thoughtful replies to their voting topic, explaining things that the TH community is interested in hearing.

This is enough information to start your vote -- I haven't been able to meet you on Teamspeak 3 yet, but the time you made to write this reply shows great effort and respect. Very shortly (In the next 24 hours after this message), your application vote will be opened up and started. When the vote starts, I will make another reply here letting you know the date the first vote (trial clan) will end.

Thank you very much for replying and writing such a clear, polite, and positively helpful post about yourself. This will help very much in letting other TH members know more about you.

I will post again very shortly to announce when your vote is officially opened/started.
~ TNaismith
TNaismith
TNaismith
Head Forum Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by TNaismith Sat 29 Oct 2011, 9:24 am

Update (Friday, October 28th 2011):

hero, your trial clan vote has started and will end on Friday, November 11th 2011. Please continue to be active on the forums and in-game so that people can see you and get to know your personality and behavior better. If you don't see members in-game, posting and being involved on the forums is also a great way to let others know more about you.

Also, don't forget that at the same time we are deciding whether you would make a suitable member of TH, you should be deciding (and continue observing) if TH is a suitable family for you.

Hope to see you around, and good luck with your trial vote.
~ TNaismith
TNaismith
TNaismith
Head Forum Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Adam Shootyperson Sat 29 Oct 2011, 10:12 pm

Good luck with your vote, Hero! Smile
Adam Shootyperson
Adam Shootyperson

Back to top Go down

Post by hero of savage Sun 30 Oct 2011, 1:47 am

TNaismith wrote:Update (Friday, October 28th 2011):

hero, your trial clan vote has started and will end on Friday, November 11th 2011. Please continue to be active on the forums and in-game so that people can see you and get to know your personality and behavior better. If you don't see members in-game, posting and being involved on the forums is also a great way to let others know more about you.

Also, don't forget that at the same time we are deciding whether you would make a suitable member of TH, you should be deciding (and continue observing) if TH is a suitable family for you.

Hope to see you around, and good luck with your trial vote.
~ TNaismith

THANK YOU and thx for post adam
hero of savage
hero of savage

Back to top Go down

Post by Envy Sun 06 Nov 2011, 6:25 am

Good luck with your vote.
(fades back into darkness)
Envy
Envy
Clan Applications Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by hero of savage Sat 12 Nov 2011, 2:42 pm

I am waiting the results ^^
hero of savage
hero of savage

Back to top Go down

Post by DieOrFail Sun 13 Nov 2011, 5:17 am

Hello there! You probably don't know me, as I am inactive and not playing Savage at the moment. However, I love seeing new applications, and it#s even greater to see good applications like yours! Smile

And it's pretty awesome that you're from Egypt, I was there two times now and I really like your country!

Good luck with your application Smile
DieOrFail
DieOrFail

Back to top Go down

Post by TNaismith Sun 13 Nov 2011, 9:50 am

Hello hero,

Your trial vote has passed and you are now a Junior Hunter trial member. Congratulations. The trial clan icon will be given to you in-game as soon as possible, and your final vote will also begin today.

Your final vote will end on Saturday, November 26th 2011.

We hope you have continued to observe the TH Community and found yourself learning more about what the atmosphere and personality of our family is like. If this is still a home you would like to be part of, we wish you the best of luck with your final vote and hope you can demonstrate you have the qualities and behavior we expect of a full TH member.

Please post on the forums, have conversations with TH members, continue joining the Teamspeak 3 server, and be involved in the community -- it will give TH members more chances to meet you and get to know your personality.

Congratulations on passing the trial vote, good luck with the final vote!
~ TNaismith
TNaismith
TNaismith
Head Forum Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by hero of savage Tue 15 Nov 2011, 4:46 am

Thank You
hero of savage
hero of savage

Back to top Go down

Post by Epic Blood Tue 15 Nov 2011, 6:50 am

Congratz with JH membership Very Happy
Halfway there bro' !
Epic Blood
Epic Blood

Back to top Go down

Post by hero of savage Tue 15 Nov 2011, 11:27 pm

Thank you for your support and special thanks for DieOrFail and Epic Blood .
and i hope that you visit the Great Giza Pyramids DieOrFail ^^
hero of savage
hero of savage

Back to top Go down

Post by Morgoth of Udun Wed 16 Nov 2011, 4:03 am

Congrats!!! Wink
Morgoth of Udun
Morgoth of Udun

Back to top Go down

Post by Envy Wed 16 Nov 2011, 12:20 pm

Congratulations. As a monk of TH' Applications, I have a feeling you will go far. ^^
Envy
Envy
Clan Applications Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by hero of savage Thu 17 Nov 2011, 5:30 pm

Thanks alot Envy and Morgoth of Udun for your support .
TNaismith i cant find any TH admins ingame can i give you my acount (username \ pass )
so you can invite me ( but plz keep the acount secret .... ) .. ?
hero of savage
hero of savage

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next