Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Crashday's new records

4 posters

Go down

Crashday's new records Empty Crashday's new records

Post by Crashday Sun 26 Feb 2012, 7:47 am

Hey Hunterz!
I thought it was time to share some of my recordings with you again! Check them out =)

1. dubstep_test
2. guitar+kaoss
3. kaoss1
4. rerecorded

If you have problems playing the files above you can just download a rar-archive instead: Download
Crashday
Crashday

http://bitcrusher92.hostoi.com

Back to top Go down

Crashday's new records Empty Re: Crashday's new records

Post by TNaismith Sun 26 Feb 2012, 11:20 am

1. dubstep_test

Whooo! This would make a great complement to the intro of a video, specifically Savage-related of course! Imagine this music fading in slowly from quiet to loud as a few epic-cool-looking intro logos/text flash by preparing you for the main part of the video, and then this track fades out. Or, I imagined this also possibly playing at the end of a video clip too, during the credits. Definitely could fit in there if the right mood/atmosphere is set. Sounds funky-cool!

2. guitar+kaoss

Hm! This reminds me of the kind of music at the end of a video -- when the credits are rolling. Was thinkin' maybe this could be played at the end of a Savage video, where after lots of intense action video clips you finally reach the end and while the credits roll quickly, you get this nice soothing track to play and wrap up the video nicely.

3. kaoss1

Real calm and cool, reminds me of the kind of background music some MMOs like Fiesta Online have when your in a cave dungeon or funky dark forest. I would definitely feel comfortable having this play in the background music while killing monsters in MMOs, don't know where else one could expect to hear this type of track.

4. rerecorded

Really liked the beat, it's got a head-shakin', foot-tappin' beat that I would associate with some of those racing/car cartoons and anime ---- this kind of music would play as a race car in the show is making an epic turn or speeding up to beat the opposition on a dangerous race track.

... yea, that's just what my imagination shouted out first. xD Try making extended and longer versions of this, people on youtube might really like this kind of stuff.
TNaismith
TNaismith
Head Forum Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Epic Blood Mon 27 Feb 2012, 7:22 am

Sweet Very Happy
Epic Blood
Epic Blood

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord of Darkness Tue 28 Feb 2012, 3:48 am

I really like the fourth tune because im a friend of *cough* "real" music guitar stuff Very Happy
No, nothing against electronic music. But how did you make that track ?

Lord of Darkness

Back to top Go down

Post by Crashday Tue 28 Feb 2012, 4:22 am

Well my style of music would actually be metal aswell. But it's kinda hard for me to create a really good sounding sample. My metal recordings always sound crazy, BUT I'm working on it!

My audio devices are:
- DigiTech RP250 Effect Pedal (This one has lots of guitar presets and you can create your very own effects aswell. I just use my personal effects Very Happy)
- Mini Kaossilator (This one is something like a synthesizer. Especially for electronic music, but I also created some Linkin Park like audio samples)
- Mini Kaoss Pad (This device is for the effects after you create a audio sample. You can tweak the audio in a way that it sounds more bassy or more interesting)

For recording I use:
- Cubase 5

For drums I use:
- FL Studio in combination with Addictive Drums
Crashday
Crashday

http://bitcrusher92.hostoi.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down