Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Some new banners for BlockHunterz

5 posters

Go down

Which banner is the most awesome?

Some new banners for BlockHunterz Vote_lcap25%Some new banners for BlockHunterz Vote_rcap 25% 
[ 1 ]
Some new banners for BlockHunterz Vote_lcap0%Some new banners for BlockHunterz Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
Some new banners for BlockHunterz Vote_lcap0%Some new banners for BlockHunterz Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
Some new banners for BlockHunterz Vote_lcap50%Some new banners for BlockHunterz Vote_rcap 50% 
[ 2 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
Some new banners for BlockHunterz Vote_lcap25%Some new banners for BlockHunterz Vote_rcap 25% 
[ 1 ]

Total Votes : 4

Some new banners for BlockHunterz Empty Some new banners for BlockHunterz

Post by TNaismith Sun 01 Apr 2012, 12:11 am

Fussssssk (I like this word for some reason Epic Blood! o_0). x_X Finally got around to finishing these banners enough that I felt comfortable to upload them at last. Sorry for being so late with these! Once you understand the basics of making banners, you begin to always think of little things that you can change -- like changing the font a little bit, making a text bigger, changing the shade of colors just a little darker or lighter, moving a picture just a few pixels to the side... etc. Unfortunately in my case, it becomes an obsession and I feel the need to keep re-looking everything and debating if something is truly ready to upload or not...

There are more ideas I have locked up and still... in development... but for now, this is all I can share at the moment. You'll see some of the banners below are similar to one another, but with a different font, or some new text where another one doesn't have it. Near the bottom I've also included an updated banner originally from (this) topic.

Must. Learn. Adobe After Effects. Or. ImageReady. Someday for better stuff. . . Animations take so loooong to get right in Photoshop! x_X Ugggh.

1. Some new banners for BlockHunterz E7baa746
  2. Some new banners for BlockHunterz 075826f9
  3. Some new banners for BlockHunterz B946b104
  4. Some new banners for BlockHunterz 3c2babb4
  5. Some new banners for BlockHunterz 695b0844
  6. Some new banners for BlockHunterz 62d83d33
  7. Some new banners for BlockHunterz 5780b87e
  8. Some new banners for BlockHunterz 80a1c410
  9. Some new banners for BlockHunterz Ae015dd2
  10. Some new banners for BlockHunterz 82c7fb68

Crashday, if you like a particular one and want me to send you the full .psd/.tiff file for it (so that you have the highest quality original), then let me know which one to send.

^^; Sorry again for the delay folks. Hopefully my creativity well is refilled after all these months.
TNaismith
TNaismith
Head Forum Administrator

Back to top Go down

Some new banners for BlockHunterz Empty Re: Some new banners for BlockHunterz

Post by Power Hermit Sun 01 Apr 2012, 1:28 am

I personally find it suiting that you chose 1. as #1.
Power Hermit
Power Hermit

Back to top Go down

Post by TNaismith Sun 01 Apr 2012, 3:47 am

I liked how #6 turned out, and #2/5/8/10 are also in my likes. xD Also #9 is one I still enjoy because a lot also. xD
TNaismith
TNaismith
Head Forum Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Power Hermit Sun 01 Apr 2012, 10:23 am

I find the brown ones would be cool for a coffee label or something,no offense meant of course. I like #1 because it's simplistic, but #9 is my secondary favorite, I have to agree it has a charm Smile
Power Hermit
Power Hermit

Back to top Go down

Post by Epic Blood Sun 01 Apr 2012, 6:51 pm

I'm flattered that you've adopted my word "Fusk" TNaismith.
It made my day! lol!

As to the banners...: I like #1 or #10
Epic Blood
Epic Blood

Back to top Go down

Post by Morgoth of Udun Mon 02 Apr 2012, 3:54 am

#10! Very Happy
Morgoth of Udun
Morgoth of Udun

Back to top Go down

Post by Crashday Mon 02 Apr 2012, 10:07 pm

OMG TNaismith those banners are all wonderful!! I can't even decide which one would fit the best for our server xD

I see now that you put a lot of time into this and it was definetly worth it Smile
Thank you for your efforts!

Let's start a vote for the most awesome banner!
Crashday
Crashday

http://bitcrusher92.hostoi.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down