Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Is this video in german? Can someone translate?

4 posters

Go down

Is this video in german? Can someone translate? Empty Is this video in german? Can someone translate?

Post by TNaismith Wed 11 Apr 2012, 10:49 am

I saw a internet banner advertising a game called 'Travian' while I was posting on the Team USA/Canada forums for the Savage World Cup 2012... and there was a video playing in the banner! I quickly searched Youtube and found the original video... but my only question(s) now are:

1) Is the guy speaking german in the video?
2) If yes, then can anyone who speaks german here translate it to english for me please?

The video was pretty funny and I have a good guess the narrator is just advertising the game, but I still want to hear what the exact words are. xD

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TejYDBdQuDw
TNaismith
TNaismith
Head Forum Administrator

Back to top Go down

Is this video in german? Can someone translate? Empty Re: Is this video in german? Can someone translate?

Post by Power Hermit Wed 11 Apr 2012, 11:25 pm

"Angriff ist nicht alles..

und alleine Bauen macht kein Dorf.

Travian - die Kunst der antiken Taktik beherrschen. In teams live strategie spielen. Kostenlos unter Travian de"

Offense is not everything

and only building does not make a village.

Travian - master the art of ancient tactics. Play strategy live in teams. Play for free at travian.de.

Yes, it is german, especially considering the .de at the end of the link, whcih indicates Deutschland, as in germany. This is a very old browsergame, which, among others, likely has recieved visual and otherwordly upgrades these days, I assume.
Power Hermit
Power Hermit

Back to top Go down

Is this video in german? Can someone translate? Empty Re: Is this video in german? Can someone translate?

Post by Crashday Wed 11 Apr 2012, 11:33 pm

xD I was just translating when I saw Hermit already posted the translation. funny video though ^^
Crashday
Crashday

http://bitcrusher92.hostoi.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Epic Blood Thu 12 Apr 2012, 1:41 am

This game is ooooooold.
And it still sucks.
Epic Blood
Epic Blood

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down