Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Peter Censured

+5
Rumo
Morgoth of Udun
TNaismith
Adam Shootyperson
Peter Censured
9 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Peter Censured - Page 2 Empty Re: Peter Censured

Post by Peter Censured Mon 28 May 2012, 2:49 am

Thanks for information.

Peter Censured

Back to top Go down

Post by Peter Censured Mon 28 May 2012, 7:47 am

Thank you TNaismith for conversation Very Happy
It was really funny, you have my big respect as you are very tolerant and friendly, THANK YOU! Very Happy

If i understood, so: YES, I WANT JOIN TO TH! Smile

Everyone can add me on facebook and chat with me, or call with me Very Happy (calling with me isnt the best idea, you must be tolerant as TNais Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy)
https://www.facebook.com/petr.kovacs.lr

Match was funny, and i was confused, if i heard a lot of people how talking english, chaos Very Happy. I must more study english hehe. So, sorry fot that Smile

Ok guys, i go sleep. Smile
Bye.

Peter Censured

Back to top Go down

Post by TNaismith Mon 28 May 2012, 8:04 am

xD Thank YOU for being patient and tolerant with me also Peter. We had many pauses in the conversation, but it was indeed funny and I thank you again for taking the time to listen! And it was great to see you online during the funwar against WW and also on Teamspeak 3 with other TH members,

Thank you for letting us know you want to continue your application to TH. We will continue observing and discussing if you will be a good fit for the TH family. =)

As I say on Skype, feel free to join Teamspeak anytime to meet other players, make some new friends, and to maybe even improve english little by little!

Also hope to see you more in-game and on the forums soon. Have a good sleep. =)
TNaismith
TNaismith
Head Forum Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by McQueen(n) Mon 28 May 2012, 5:41 pm

Hey Peter Smile Indeed was a great time last night and I was glad to hear your voice on TS.

I have to say that I was a bit shy myself at first to join TS worrying about my English ,about what to say but the guys are so welcoming and willing to help with anything that now it seems easier Smile [I say all this in case you worry about the same things about me]

Looking forward to seeing u in game and good luck with your application to join TH family cheers Hopefully soon we both will be part of the family as a whole. Smile
McQueen(n)
McQueen(n)

Back to top Go down

Post by Peter Censured Mon 28 May 2012, 10:25 pm

Hey McQueen, i like met you too, so i hope in next meeting in game or TS Very Happy
Hehe, you have a true, players are tolerant about speaking english, its realy difficult for me Very Happy

and GL for you too mate Smile

btw: I have a new nick Very Happy Peter, Destroyer of English grammar Very Happy

Peter Censured

Back to top Go down

Post by TNaismith Wed 06 Jun 2012, 11:04 pm

Hello Peter Censured,

A final decision has been reached about your trial vote, and the result is an accept.

There was very serious discussion between members about your personality, suitability, and match towards the TH community atmosphere/goals/rules, and there are many unfortunate suspicions and proof of unwanted behavior -- such as; 1) Sometimes flaming/insulting/raging in-game, 2) Support in using an inappropriate nickname, 3) And past applications to other clans before applying to TH. These points showed some of your personality/behavior that we will need to see improvement or evidence of better attitudes for joining TH.

You have already shown co-operation with changing and improving your nickname situation, so this is a good start.

There was also good points about your personality that showed through your actions during the trial vote period. Despite the problems with speaking english on a microphone through Skype/Teamspeak, you demonstrated several times that you are willing (and open-minded) to learning to use Skype/Teamspeak to communicate with other TH members for socializing and also listening to strategy during in-game matches. You also eventually made positive contributions to the forums that showed respect for the topic/discussion, and added something interesting to the discussions that wasn't offtopic/spam. You have shown a willingness to communicate when you want to ask something, but you don't spam or ask rudely... you showed that you can be quite polite and calm on a microphone even though we have seen some angry behavior from you in-game.

Because of everything above, we offer you the following choice if you wish to continue your application to TH. You can choose to cancel/withdraw if otherwise:

Offer
You can accept the offer to become a JH trial clan member, but because of your personality/behavior shown so far, you will stay in JH for a long time -- until we think your personality/attitude/behavior is ready for a final vote. Only when TH feels you are qualified and ready, a deadline will be assigned to your final vote. Until then, your final vote will go on indefinitely (forever).

This means that you must show better understanding and behavior of the kind of values, culture, and atmosphere TH is about. (TH is about playing video-games to build a future tradition of playing video-games based strongly on friendship, respect, friendly behavior, welcoming kindness, long-lasting community, and a safe atmosphere children/adults/genders/cultures can enjoy together. Not wanting to join just for a clan-tag, to play clanwars, to gain selfish glory/reputation/stats/skills) An improvement in english would be nice too, but will only count as a supporting improvement, the main improvement must be your personality and attitude.

If you accept this offer, please answer in this topic. As a trial member (Junior Hunter), you will be given the necessary trial-icon, and trial member (Junior Hunters) status on the forums. In addition, you will be invited to participate in TH trainings/practices, and also relaxed Funwar events against other clans. We also encourage you to continue sharing more about your personality and yourself on Teamspeak 3/Skype, and to also keep improving your own attitude and in-game behavior.

Any questions, please post them here or send me a private message (on forums, Skype, Teamspeak 3).

Hope to hear your reply soon!
~ TNaismith

Last edited by TNaismith on Sun 08 Jul 2012, 8:26 pm; edited 3 times in total
TNaismith
TNaismith
Head Forum Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Peter Censured Thu 07 Jun 2012, 12:07 am

Heyo TN,

Thanks for your offer, i wanna accept it, i wanna join to this family, i like you and my friends, really.
Icon? Man, i dont need it, it is not reason why i sent my app to TH. Really, iam happy with my "Ladies".
Reason, why i sent my app to TH, is simple = I want to belong in a savage, where i will have friends, and i hope, i have some friends here Smile So, iam happy.

Why i sent app in NM? Man, i have a lot of friends in NM, but they have really better players as me (vs. EMOPLAYA as beast i havent a lot of chance to win) hehe.
And in WW? Heh, i ended my app in WW very soon, because i know, my english isnot perfect and "PROGAMING" clan with the best players, need players who says perfect english.

Thats all to my apps.

and.... Of course, iam just a people who live normal life.
Sometimes i have a better day = good mood, and sometimes i have bad day = bad mood. If i have bad mood, i cant be too happy how all want, it is not working. How i said, we are just people and i try be happy and polite, everytime and everywhere.

So.... Smile)) thats all, really Very Happy

Peter Censured

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum