Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Higher Consciousness

3 posters

Go down

Higher Consciousness Empty Higher Consciousness

Post by Tushaar Tue 29 May 2012, 10:06 am

Didn't find more appropriate place to place this topic, but here goes. Smile

Wanted to share some insights and life's knowledge with you. Some of this might not even have crossed your mind before. Why? Because we live in a busy world, where we constanty have to study, work, earn money, work and work. I hope that such thing as recreational time will not be lost amidst all the busy problems and duties of your futures. I hope this will help you in your future but now, since I'm not good with words and expressing myself I will let some links take care most of the work. ^^

First, I will ask a question: Do we exist?
Answer
After reading this you might have this feeling....that you have learned something and a blurry truth is somewhere in sight but you can't yet grasp the full meaning. But it should come with time and experience Smile

Next, I'll share 9 insights on life.
Life
Those are quite easy to understand Smile If not, then in due time ^^ keep on checking them Smile

Now a really interesting, highly intelligent, precise and a little long story.
Story
I really recommend to read it through, it's worth it. Your view of the world will get so much wider.

I hope some of you will find some developing material here Smile Maybe your "soul" will find out quite a lot here. But are you a young or an old soul?

End.
Tushaar
Tushaar
Clan Scouting Officer

Back to top Go down

Higher Consciousness Empty Re: Higher Consciousness

Post by Epic Blood Tue 29 May 2012, 9:59 pm

My GOD !
Wow, that long story was MIND BLOWING !
What do you think? Do you think it's 100% true, and that that guy really ecperienced a conversation with god, or do you think it's made up? Very Happy
Epic Blood
Epic Blood

Back to top Go down

Post by DieOrFail Tue 29 May 2012, 11:14 pm

Gotta do some work, but I added this to my "you have to read this" list Very Happy
Isn't Teaman studying philosophy? Maybe he can comment this too! Razz
DieOrFail
DieOrFail

Back to top Go down

Post by Tushaar Tue 29 May 2012, 11:55 pm

Epic Blood wrote:My GOD !
Wow, that long story was MIND BLOWING !
What do you think? Do you think it's 100% true, and that that guy really ecperienced a conversation with god, or do you think it's made up? Very Happy

I don't think it's 100% true that he actually met the god, but what was written there is kinda 100% precise.
And I mean wow, what intelligence do you have to have to make up such a .... I just don't have the words, precise is what I want to use ^^
Tushaar
Tushaar
Clan Scouting Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum