Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Withdrawn/Cancelled] Unimax aplly.

+5
MrCheating
Rumo
Adam Shootyperson
TNaismith
Unimax
9 posters

Go down

[Withdrawn/Cancelled] Unimax aplly. Empty [Withdrawn/Cancelled] Unimax aplly.

Post by Unimax Sun 24 Jun 2012, 9:43 am

1. In-Game Savage Name. Please provide any other nicknames you go by.
Answer: Unimax , DiabLox , and long time ago I used DragonHunter Razz

2. Links to your Newerth.com Stats.
Answer:
I cant get link here... 7 days :< Try find :"Unimax" on newerth.com.I used a few account , thats reason why I have only 1.5 k kills Razz But try find at newerth my stats from. I dont wanna take it here ,becouse I dont use them Smile

3. Which servers do you play on most. Girls Smile

4. Please tell about any previous clans, and which years you were a member.
Answer:
mhm... shIne - looooong time ago Smile I think it was in 2008-2009.
FOX - a few months ago , they kick me becouse I was inactive...= problems with PC + school ( Now I have a lot of time Smile)
SCO- 2011

5. Teamspeak 2, Teamspeak 3 and IRC (Internet Relay Chat) is strongly encouraged. Are you willing to use it?
Answer: I often use Teamspeak 3 ...and YES Smile

6. Write a few sentences/paragraphs (or even more if you want!) about yourself. Discuss why you want to join the community and clan, as well as anything else about yourself that might seem interesting or helpful for us to know. If you want, you can also include information such as; what do you expect from TH, how do you feel about our community's vision and atmosphere, and what do you expect TH to give you.
Answer: So ... I have interests in motorbikes and football. In free time I play in computer games ( Savage and UrbanTerror ) . I wanna join to TH becouse after this many years I saw only good , nice ppl from the clan. What I expect from TH ? - good fun Smile ,

7. The process for joining TH means you have to go through a vote to be accepted into JH (Junior Hunters, our Trial Clan). Then, depending on your attitude/personality, you will then go through a final vote into TH if you pass the first stage. JH votes and TH votes will last up to two weeks each. Do you accept this agreement?
Answer: Yes of course.

8. All rules, policies and guidelines must be followed by all TH Members at all time. Violation or failure to follow any of the rules in the clan can result in severe punishment or a ban. By signing your name below, you agree to follow our rules at all times and to accept the consequences if you don't. You also agree to uphold the clan values, vision, goals, and conduct at all times. Type your name below here to show you accept the agreement.
Name: : Unimax

Thanks.Wink

Unimax

Back to top Go down

[Withdrawn/Cancelled] Unimax aplly. Empty Re: [Withdrawn/Cancelled] Unimax aplly.

Post by TNaismith Sun 24 Jun 2012, 2:32 pm

Hello Unimax, welcome to the forums. =)

Thanks for writing an application, if you can meet with me on Teamspeak 3 as soon as possible, we can further discuss your application and your interest in joining the family.

There will be a funwar match tomorrow (Sunday), at 18 GMT. Since you have applied, we can let you join us if you make it on time -- just log onto Teamspeak 3 (Newerth.com public TS3 server), and wait there around 18 GMT. Someone from TH will hopefully contact you close to when the funwar event starts. This can be a good (and very early) opportunity to meet other TH members right away and for everyone to have a first meeting with you!

If you are interested, make sure to be online tomorrow around 18 GMT on the Newerth.com public Teamspeak 3 server.

~ TNaismith
TNaismith
TNaismith
Head Forum Administrator

Back to top Go down

[Withdrawn/Cancelled] Unimax aplly. Empty Re: [Withdrawn/Cancelled] Unimax aplly.

Post by Unimax Sun 24 Jun 2012, 9:04 pm

Ok , I will be Smile But , a few days ago my microphone was broken Sad So I can only listen to you,and answer at chat. I will go on Wednesday to buy new.

Unimax

Back to top Go down

Post by Adam Shootyperson Mon 25 Jun 2012, 12:28 am

Hello Unimax. Good luck with your application. Smile
Adam Shootyperson
Adam Shootyperson

Back to top Go down

Post by Rumo Mon 25 Jun 2012, 12:46 am

Hey, you're welcome! Smile
Rumo
Rumo

Back to top Go down

Post by MrCheating Mon 25 Jun 2012, 4:15 am

Hello! Good luck! Razz
MrCheating
MrCheating

Back to top Go down

Post by TNaismith Mon 25 Jun 2012, 8:15 am

Today was really great to speak with you on Teamspeak 3, thanks again for hopping online to listen and chat with me (even though it was through a chatbox and not microphone, hope to hear you with microphone sound soon!). Your trial vote has started and will end on Sunday, July 8th 2012.

The more often TH members can see you in-game, on Teamspeak 3, and posting on the forums, the more chances they will have to learn more about you and to later submit a vote for your trial topic. As I said on Teamspeak 3, let me know when you get a microphone working, it would be great to have another meeting with you for a real-time microphone conversation.

Good luck.
~ TNaismith
TNaismith
TNaismith
Head Forum Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Tushaar Mon 25 Jun 2012, 9:28 pm

Hey ho! Seen you ingame Smile Wish you good luck =)))

-Jaan
Tushaar
Tushaar
Clan Scouting Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by McQueen(n) Mon 25 Jun 2012, 9:41 pm

yes i've seen u too ig last night.played pretty well .good luck with ur application cheers
McQueen(n)
McQueen(n)

Back to top Go down

Post by Dino Exp. Mon 25 Jun 2012, 9:50 pm

Hi Unimax,

Seen u ig multiple times, but dun rlly know u. But I'm sure I'll get to know u better, now that u want to join TH. Surprised

Gl with ur application and hf ig! Wink
Dino Exp.
Dino Exp.

Back to top Go down

Post by Unimax Thu 28 Jun 2012, 4:53 am

I made a decision.
APLLY is CANCELED.

Unimax

Back to top Go down

Post by Morgoth of Udun Thu 28 Jun 2012, 6:48 am

Well, that's a brief goodbye Smile

Goodbye... Wink
Morgoth of Udun
Morgoth of Udun

Back to top Go down

Post by TNaismith Sat 30 Jun 2012, 4:13 am

Unimax approached me before announcing his decision to cancel here, and after he explained his reasons, he made the decision final.

As I said in the conversation Unimax, even though you have cancelled your application, you showed some very promising qualities. You are welcome to play with us unofficially on public servers, chat on Teamspeak 3 for fun, and to interact on the forums if you feel like it. As long as you show a friendly and respectful attitude, you'll always be welcome to hang around this community, whether you are a member or not! =)

Thank you for your time, and see you in Savage! Good luck with your future!
~ TNaismith
TNaismith
TNaismith
Head Forum Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Adam Shootyperson Mon 02 Jul 2012, 11:28 pm

Cya mate.
Adam Shootyperson
Adam Shootyperson

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum