Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hey there!

4 posters

Go down

Hey there! Empty Hey there!

Post by venco3 Fri 28 Dec 2012, 6:15 am

I accidentally ran into your forums ( was searching builds and guides for the hunters in WoW xD) so I decided to stop by.. Probably most of you guys know me.. Happy holidays to everyone.. Smile The thing is that I still feel kinda guilty about the mess me and my bro caused a few years back ( with the apply and stuff ). Even before that idiotic apply I knew most of you guys and had such a great time, when of course my bro had to ruin it all.. After all that shit it just didn't feel the same, you know..? Some of you ignored me, others were just acting cold.. and I understand that.. It's a normal reaction after all.. So for one last time.. I would like to apologize on mine and my brother's behalf (which is already in uni and quit playing savage shortly after that apply..) for the caused unnecessary drama and problems.. I hope one day you will be to forgive me, if you already haven't and things will be like the good old times.. Smile I guess that's all I had to say.. See you in-game.

Venco

venco3

Back to top Go down

Hey there! Empty Re: Hey there!

Post by TNaismith Fri 28 Dec 2012, 10:37 am

Whoah! Some folks have been cold and ignoring you even after all this time? When you made the explanation/leaving post years back that set things fine with me -- you wrote things respectfully and with something that felt like sincere apology for the confusion. I've never had any cold or 'ignoring' feelings towards you since then -- it's been a pleasure to see you playing in-game still from time to time... just knowing your still out there playing Savage and involved with the community is great for me. =)

As for other TH members, there's no negative aura towards yer or anything like that, not officially at least. Most (if any) members I feel were a bit disappointed, but no grudges or ill-feelings after a month or so.

I've seen you post a few times on Newerth.com and seen you playing in-game, and you've done nothing to earn yerself a cold welcome or shoulder of ignorance. Thanks for dropping by to still write a message even after all this time, if TH is showing up on google for WoW searches... oh dear... hehehe.... Smile

Keep playing and drop by again sometime to say hello once more. A friendly spirit is always welcome to visit our home. =)
TNaismith
TNaismith
Head Forum Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by venco3 Fri 28 Dec 2012, 11:11 am

Thanks for the understanding, TN.. To be honest, one week ago I was asking around if anyone has seen you because I wanted to talk to you, to catch up xD .. A lot of things has happened since then, I quit savage for an year and then came back a few weeks ago because I kinda missed everything.. I never expected to see myself playing savage again because I had intentions to quit for good.. but oh well xD Anyway.. how are things going?

venco3

Back to top Go down

Post by TNaismith Fri 28 Dec 2012, 12:26 pm

hehe well you picked a good time to return, Savage XR is out as you know, and first week of January 2013 I think there should be some fresh news of NSL sign-up starting -- your with White Wolves right? They should definitely be putting together a team I think, their activity is still strong these days from posts I see on Newerth.com and around the savage community overall. =)

I haven't been able to grab a good Savage game for weeks now but I'm on the Newerth public Teamspeak 3 server regularly. Send me a message anytime there and I should eventually reply, even if it's just a short hello!

If you ever want to catch up on something urgent or privately I check my email everyday too... I have to or else the daily-20-junk-mail-spam will build up too much if I leave the email account unchecked! Email address is: lordtnaismith-gaming [at] hotmail [dot] com

Replace the [at] with @ and [dot] with .
TNaismith
TNaismith
Head Forum Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Dino Exp. Fri 28 Dec 2012, 10:46 pm

Hi Venco,

SEEE! I said hi!!!!! Shocked

Right euh ... Welcome back to savage Wink

I don't know what the deal was with that apply and ur brother and stuff (prolly cause I never read forum Suspect ), but I can hardly imagine anyone from TH still hating you for it. If someone does they should get over it, it's just a game and he apologized; what more do u want?

Anyway if u were referring to me about the ignoring thing, it's nothing personal I ignore everyone. Experience has thought me not to be too attached to certain players, cause one day they suddenly hate you ... Shocked I usually let people say hi to me first.

But anyway welcome back.

lord tnaismith

Lord of tiny chiprels?! Razz
Dino Exp.
Dino Exp.

Back to top Go down

Post by venco3 Sat 29 Dec 2012, 12:07 am

LOL TN.. I have around 2000 unread messages in my email! xD I usually only use it for confirming registrations and stuff.. too lazy to read the other stuff Razz xD But I'll have that in mind Wink And no Dino, I wasn't referring to you xD You were and still are one of the people who were always friendly towards me and I appreciate that Wink

venco3

Back to top Go down

Post by DieOrFail Sat 29 Dec 2012, 4:59 am

Ha, I agree with TN here, didn't really notice any negative feelings towards ya!
(Actually, -don't take that personally- I completely forgot about your application and the confusion Very Happy When I saw you ingame [remember that healer? Very Happy] your name seemed familiar, and I knew that I've met you before, but I couldn't remember. Seems like I get old! Sad )

Enough talking, time to heal some dead guys again!
DieOrFail
DieOrFail

Back to top Go down

Post by TNaismith Sat 29 Dec 2012, 5:04 am

Bwahaha, gots about 5000 unread from all these years built up -- I don't bother these days trying to clean those ones out -- I just try to keep up with the latest batches that get auto-sent to the junk folder hehehe.

(Hehe, the lordtnasimith part of the email account is an interesting story hehe...)
TNaismith
TNaismith
Head Forum Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by venco3 Sat 29 Dec 2012, 8:28 am

Good to know, haha xD We are all getting old DieOrFail.. xD

venco3

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content