Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

R.I.P Venco!

+3
Lucian Dordonnar
TNaismith
venco3
7 posters

Go down

R.I.P Venco! Empty R.I.P Venco!

Post by venco3 Thu 10 Jan 2013, 12:14 pm

I am not sure if this is the right section to make this topic in, so if it's not, I am sorry in advance. I don't know if you guys already heard and because of that I am going to let you know myself.. ( Venco's brother here ) The truth is that Venco passed away on 8.1.2013 .. The reason I let the community of savage know about it so soon is because he didn't have any friends of school just because he was too fucking smart.. My bro was pretty smart, some people called him genius but he never showed who he really is, even on the internet. It was so impossible to argue with him.. In his first school he tried to be who he was but he just got hated, insulted, ignored by some and that kinda depressed him.. He couldn't stand it so he decided to transfer. In the last school something familiar happened.. His so called "friends" turned against him without any fucking reason which pissed me off but I couldn't do anything to protect him from that.. The only people who he could fully open to was me, my mum and his girlfriend.. ( Out father has passed away 2 years ago.. cancer) I can't imagine how his girlfriend is feeling right now.. They were together for 4 fucking years, they were going to make the 5th in February.. He and my mum were going shopping with my mum's car.. The other driver has been driving way faster than the allowed speed limit.. his breaks stopped working and he crashed in my mum's car from the side.. My bro, who has been on the passenger seat has died almost immediately.. If anyone wonders if my mum is okay.. yes, she is fine. The other driver is in a hospital with 3 broken ribs but he is going to be fine... I was online at savage yesterday, because I wanted to let people know about this but in return I was accused of making this shit up by few people.. I really hope he is at a better place right now..

R.I.P Venco, my little brother! Sad

venco3

Back to top Go down

R.I.P Venco! Empty Re: R.I.P Venco!

Post by TNaismith Thu 10 Jan 2013, 2:01 pm

venco3 wrote:Thanks for the understanding, TN.. To be honest, one week ago I was asking around if anyone has seen you because I wanted to talk to you, to catch up xD .. A lot of things has happened since then, I quit savage for an year and then came back a few weeks ago because I kinda missed everything.. I never expected to see myself playing savage again because I had intentions to quit for good.. but oh well xD Anyway.. how are things going?

No No No

I never did get a chance to catch up with Venco since he wrote that post less than a week and half ago... and to think now that chance is forever gone now... No

This is very sad news, Venco had some past interactions with TH and we remember him for being a very thoughtful and considerate player, even when during the incident where he ended up leaving TH it was done in a very respectful and on good terms with everyone. Thank you very much for taking the time to write to us about this sad news, Venco's older brother. Some folks say that internet and video-gaming are never places to have serious emotions or have true feelings for other people... but for me that is not true.

Venco was a (WW) White Wolves member and an active player in the Savage community up until his death and it is very sad he is gone so suddenly. As his family and having been involved with the accident yourselves my sincere condolences and I hope you, your mother, and other relatives/friends/family know that Venco was a cherished member of a global community. It sounds like his real life was a real tough one and I can only hope that his time spent online with us in the Savage community was anything close to a happy experience and connection to other human beings. He certainly left a warm impression on me and for his life to be robbed by a reckless driver speeding over the limit is heartbreaking.

Please convey sincere condolences on behalf of an online community that sincerely had the pleasure of having Venco with us for more than the last 3 years.

TNaismith
TNaismith
Head Forum Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucian Dordonnar Thu 10 Jan 2013, 7:33 pm

my sincere condolences for your loss, I knew your brother unfortunately not very welll, but I know this loss, this pain itself too well.
There remains only one thing we can do, the deceased person to keep in remembrance as he was.

and the rest is silence
Lucian Dordonnar
Lucian Dordonnar

Back to top Go down

Post by DieOrFail Thu 10 Jan 2013, 11:24 pm

Not long ago I played a match of Savage for the first time since months or even years, and it was Venco who made it really fun and great. I kept reviving him as chaplain, makes me want to cry now Sad

You have my deepest sympathy, I had a great time with your brother.
Thank you for sharing those sad news with us.
DieOrFail
DieOrFail

Back to top Go down

Post by Rumo Fri 11 Jan 2013, 12:21 am

Really sad to hear, he was a funny guy, and I liked him.
Thank you for contacting us! I cannot imagine how you are feeling.
My condolences!
Rumo
Rumo

Back to top Go down

Post by Crashday Sat 12 Jan 2013, 1:17 am

I can't imagine how hard it must be to lose a close family member. My condolences.
Crashday
Crashday

http://bitcrusher92.hostoi.com

Back to top Go down

Post by djargon Sat 12 Jan 2013, 1:55 am

first of all my condolences.

well just to tell you that your brother did had friends in savage.
i know him for many years in savage and we were pretty close in our Sco time. becaus off him being inactive and i'm being inactive we didn't speak eachother for almost a year and still when he showed up ingame last month we didn't need so much words to understand eachother.

so if it's more or less a support that he did had friends (even it was in a game)
lets hope he will have it good where ever he is now

djargon
djargon
djargon

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum