Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NSL5 TH' Clan Agreement (Public Reading-Only Version)

Go down

NSL5 TH' Clan Agreement (Public Reading-Only Version) Empty NSL5 TH' Clan Agreement (Public Reading-Only Version)

Post by TNaismith Sun 13 Jan 2013, 9:06 pm

IMPORTANT NOTICE: This version is only for public reading and information purposes. All TH' Members and accepted Provisional Members must sign their name in the real topic posted in our private team section if they wish to play in the NSL5 for TH'. You can go to that topic by clicking the link (here).

NSL5 TH' Clan Agreement

Playing in the NSL5 for TH' requires you agree to follow the NSL5 TH' Clan Agreement at all times during the NSL5. Anyone who breaks the NSL5 TH' Clan Agreement will be banned from playing NSL5 matches with TH'.

If you do not post that you agree to follow this agreement, your name will be removed from the NSL5 team list at Newerth and here at TH'.

As a player interested in participating in the NSL5 for TH', I agree to...
  1. Participate in the NSL5 with a focus on building a more active and friendly Savage Community
  2. Obey all official NSL5 rules and policies
  3. Encourage respectful and professional conduct between TH' and other clans/players
  4. Be kind and courteous
  5. Avoid getting involved with any petty or major disputes or arguments
  6. Allow only Clan Leaders/Clan Admins/NSL Staff to handle problems with clans/players/rules
  7. Accept any changes made to this agreement anytime during the NSL5, and will state otherwise

I also agree to...
  1. Not insult or be mean in any way
  2. Not interfere with clan-leader or clan-admin decisions
  3. Not reveal private information about clan tactics/strategies
  4. Not be rude or disrespectful when expressing an opinion
  5. Not be a jerk or negative person in any way
  6. Not care seriously about winning/losing, stats, or ranks/standings
  7. Not play with an attitude focused only on getting to play in clanwars/matches

Most importantly, I agree to...
  1. To have fun, to create fun with others through friendly conduct, and to not be focused on just wanting to win, being worried about losing matches, or caring about skills/stats/rank/standings.

Final Conclusion.
I agree that by posting my name in this topic, I will follow the NSL5 TH' Clan Agreement and accept any consequences should I break any of the agreements above.

IMPORTANT NOTICE: This version is only for public reading and information purposes. All TH' Members and accepted Provisional Members must sign their name in the real topic posted in our private team section if they wish to play in the NSL5 for TH'. You can go to that topic by clicking the link (here).
TNaismith
TNaismith
Head Forum Administrator

Back to top Go down