Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Twitch.tv ???

4 posters

Go down

Twitch.tv ??? Empty Twitch.tv ???

Post by Avatar Sun 07 Apr 2013, 1:30 am

Twitch.Tv is a streaming website in which hundreds of games are played and streamed for the public to watch. The most popular games are often PC games and this is why I think many on the forum should know about it (Thats if you don't know about it). I think it would be great to see some Savages players stream as it could potentially attract some people to download the game. This would be great for the savage community as it is slowly losing players Sad Unfortunately I don't have a good enough connection to stream and that is one of the biggest downfalls <3 Sorry if that idea has already been posted.

Love Avatar

Back to top Go down

Twitch.tv ??? Empty Re: Twitch.tv ???

Post by TNaismith Sun 07 Apr 2013, 9:50 pm

A very good idea! This sounds like a good suggestion to bring up to the players who visit the Newerth.com forums too! Activity on twitch.tv could really show new players what Savage has to offer if they haven't tried the game yet, and it also generates regular 'savage content' to watch even if someone is a veteran player! It'd be cool to see some well-known Savage players streaming how they play on a regular schedule. It'd be like watching television shows... except for an awesome game like Savage hehehe!
TNaismith
TNaismith
Head Forum Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Avatar Mon 08 Apr 2013, 2:12 am

I would love to see someone post a topic about it ^^ Unfortunately I don't have an account so if if the idea hasn't been posted already I would appreciate if some could spread the word. I would love the see this forum and savage stay active.

Back to top Go down

Post by Adam Shootyperson Mon 08 Apr 2013, 8:41 am

Excellent idea! (:
Adam Shootyperson
Adam Shootyperson

Back to top Go down

Post by Avatar Tue 09 Apr 2013, 3:00 am

Thanks Smile I saw one of my first online games go offline this year and it would be disappointing to see another die completely (which it probably never will). Thanks for the feedback on the idea Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Crashday Fri 12 Apr 2013, 1:18 am

I'm streaming Savage XR everytime I play now. You can access my stream here

http://www.twitch.tv/bitcrusher92

Have fun watching!
Crashday
Crashday

http://bitcrusher92.hostoi.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Avatar Sun 14 Apr 2013, 2:18 am

Definitely worth a watch: http://www.twitch.tv/shagroth
Smile If the savage community works together in live-streaming, Watching or streaming, it could promote the game a great deal. Even if you are not going to watch it, you can leave it open on a tab so that more people will find it (Every view helps). It would be awesome if someone talked whilst streaming ^^

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum