Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My YouTube

3 posters

Go down

My YouTube  Empty My YouTube

Post by Avatar Thu 11 Apr 2013, 5:40 am

So, as most of you know I love to play Xbox/PS3. So much so that I bought myself a recording device about 2 years ago that I didn't use much when I first got it. I decided to actually use it as it costed a fair bit of money and thus started my YouTube channel cheers
Just wanted to post this as it is one of the reasons I don't play savage anymore Smile I try and keep this a personal thing so I don't tell many people about it Razz CoD is what I post ^^

https://www.youtube.com/user/TheHostileCookie

Love Avatar

Back to top Go down

My YouTube  Empty Re: My YouTube

Post by Crashday Thu 11 Apr 2013, 8:28 am

Wow you seem to be a very skilled CoD player! I never ever was even any good at games like Battlefield or CallofDuty. I think the technique you used at this CoD frag movie is called quick-scoping, am I right? I've seen something like this before but not at this state of perfection. Great job dude. I was thinking about buying such a recording card as well but for my computer. I realized that when recording, my fps goes down to a very low number, at high quality games. A recording card though would allow me to record footage without having my computer to do any additional work recording. I subscribed to your youtube channel so I'll be informed if you have any new videos uploaded. Keep up the good work!
Crashday
Crashday

http://bitcrusher92.hostoi.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Avatar Thu 11 Apr 2013, 9:03 am

Cheers mate it means a lot. Its become like an addiction to me, I have spent many hours trying to get the perfect clips for each individual episode and try to get variety. A couple of my episodes are on CoD 2 and its extremely difficult to find a full game as there is about 40 people on it. Your right btw it is called quick-scoping in which a player zooms in for a mini second and tries to hit the player. This is a huge part of my entertainment and has changed my life Razz Unfortunately it has changed my grades as well which isnt good Sad Thanks for the supportive message <3

Back to top Go down

Post by Adam Shootyperson Fri 12 Apr 2013, 4:44 am

Holy fuck, you're good!
Adam Shootyperson
Adam Shootyperson

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down