Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NSL6?

2 posters

Go down

NSL6? Empty NSL6?

Post by jazzking Tue 08 Apr 2014, 6:51 pm

I'm asking on the TH forum about this since you might know if TNaismith is active or he might see this. I think newerth is ready for another NSL, question is if somebody new needs to organize it.

Nice to visit The Hunterz I think my brother Envious was in this clan at some point.

http://www.newerth.com/smf/index.php/topic,17164.0.html

jazzking

Back to top Go down

NSL6? Empty Re: NSL6?

Post by TNaismith Sat 19 Apr 2014, 9:09 am

Thanks jazzking for taking the time to drop the message here, I've checked the topic and responded there.  

Welcome to the TH' forums, your brother was with us for quite some time, a good lad and it was great to have him.  I hope he's still playing Savage with ye and enjoying the game.  

Cheers, game on, Savage on.  =)
TNaismith
TNaismith
Head Forum Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by jazzking Sat 19 Apr 2014, 11:58 am

Thanks for your reply TN.

Envy and I played together over the summer (really fun to duel over LAN actually) but I think since then he's gone inactive again.

jazzking

Back to top Go down

Post by TNaismith Sun 20 Apr 2014, 12:45 am

Great to hear jazz, last summer was a long time ago though, hope you both can get together again (or you drag his butt back to Savage this summer since you already seem to be actively playing still). Maybe this summer I'll see you both online together at some point, eh? See you on the pub servers/battlefields. Smile
TNaismith
TNaismith
Head Forum Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum