Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My first wallpapers...

2 posters

Go down

My first wallpapers... Empty My first wallpapers...

Post by TNaismith Mon 14 Dec 2009, 10:42 pm

This is in memory to Strawberry, a great friend I met in TH whom I will always thank for inspiring me and showing me that Savage does have a few kind-hearted people to call friends. I only hope this is can be a fraction of the legacy that Strawberry and many others have left behind amidst a world of video-gaming where all people like to do is send insults and negative attacks at each other to satisfy their selfishness.

I do not claim these to be good quality. This my first time making wallpapers, and the idea only came to me while fiddling around in Photoshop CS2. The resolution is made for 1024 x 768. (I'm not sure whether I need to make a 800 x 600 resolution). I have always been inspired by Savage's graphics and the many ways the world can seem amazingly panoramic if you use your imagination. I hope I have captured just a little bit of that for you.

The wallpapers are all the same, except for the different colored icons in each. The first one below happens to have all the icons together, if that is more to your preference. All the rest are simply different versions with different colored clan icons depending on your personal choice. Have fun. Smile

Right-click to save the wallpapers to your desktop.

My first wallpapers... Fallcolorthforest

My first wallpapers... Fwhitethforest

My first wallpapers... Fredthforest

My first wallpapers... Fpinkthforest

My first wallpapers... Fgreenthforest

My first wallpapers... Fbluethforest

My first wallpapers... Fblackthforest

My first wallpapers... Fyellowthforest
TNaismith
TNaismith
Head Forum Administrator

Back to top Go down

My first wallpapers... Empty Re: My first wallpapers...

Post by Hunt3r Tue 15 Dec 2009, 3:07 am

nice wallpapers TN, and perhaps i'll re-upload Straw's old wallpapers.
Hunt3r
Hunt3r
Original Founder

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum