Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Bang Theory

3 posters

Go down

Big Bang Theory Empty Re: Big Bang Theory

Post by Seriti Mon 04 Jan 2010, 11:15 pm

Interesting, it would be nice to talk about the BBT!

(BBT = Big Bang Theory)

Seriti

Back to top Go down

Post by Feathers Tue 05 Jan 2010, 3:12 am

BBT thoery is intestering

an explosion happened from nothing>>> nothing doesn't just explode, if god was involved---where did god come from?
My theory (wierd yes but it explains it) there are many parel universes with infintive space, 2 collided and yes we got a big bang,

also another question comes, where did gravity come from, what made it?
Feathers
Feathers

Back to top Go down

Post by Nero Tue 05 Jan 2010, 3:48 am

Feathers: I like your theory about the Collision of parallel universes, it would only be correct if it meant that they collided at such enormous speed all matter was broken up into the base particles (I believe thats a quark), and antimatter, forming new matter and energy.

About the gravity part:
acording to General relativity

In general relativity, the effects of gravitation are ascribed to spacetime curvature instead of a force. The starting point for general relativity is the equivalence principle, which equates free fall with inertial motion, and describes free-falling inertial objects as being accelerated relative to non-inertial observers on the ground. In Newtonian physics, however, no such acceleration can occur unless at least one of the objects is being operated on by a force.

Einstein proposed that spacetime is curved by matter, and that free-falling objects are moving along locally straight paths in curved spacetime. These straight lines are called geodesics. Like Newton's First Law, Einstein's theory stated that if there is a force applied to an object, it would deviate from the geodesics in spacetime. For example, we are no longer following the geodesics while standing because the mechanical resistance of the Earth exerts an upward force on us. Thus, we are non-inertial on the ground. This explains why moving along the geodesics in spacetime is considered inertial.

Einstein discovered the field equations of general relativity, which relate the presence of matter and the curvature of spacetime and are named after him. The Einstein field equations are a set of 10 simultaneous, non-linear, differential equations. The solutions of the field equations are the components of the metric tensor of spacetime. A metric tensor describes a geometry of spacetime. The geodesic paths for a spacetime are calculated from the metric tensor.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gravitation
Nero
Nero

Back to top Go down

Post by Seriti Tue 05 Jan 2010, 5:09 am

What i know form the BBT, is that it is the proof for god to not exist. Yes, it is strange an explosion from nothing, weird hein? Hmm, ah do you think, that the universe will continue to expand until it seperates into further places, or it will act with Gravity?

There are 2 Theorys, 1st:

There's the explosion, the particules expand in the space with the strenght of the explosion, they will expand until nothing, they will not stop.

2nd:

There's the explosion, the particules expand in the space with the strenght of the explosion, after getting to some point, they come back, Gravity is calling! BOOOM! Another Big Bang! And this theory shows that we may be the first of many Big Bangs that are going to happen. (Or the number 153136846 of many continouing big bangs)

In wich of them do you believe? I think i may believe in the second one. Curious ^^

[Sorry for my english, and if i'm repeating something you already said]

Seriti

Back to top Go down

Post by Feathers Tue 05 Jan 2010, 9:15 am

@ seriti the 2 main thoeries at the moment are the first one like you said the world expands and keep on going---if that happens the stars will die out, because stars are created by gravity and the remains of older starts + pressure and a few other things, for example 3 dead stars will give life to 1 new star (i don't know if its 3, so on't quote me on that) soon in a quite few billion years the univerise will be a dead lonely place

Theory 2 is the Big Crunch when the unvierse has expanded to big and everything is pulled to 1 point in Space.

@Nero, nice but my question of where did Gravity come from hasn't been answered
+ thats just thoery about co-isiding universes out there and collisions
Feathers
Feathers

Back to top Go down

Post by Seriti Tue 05 Jan 2010, 9:57 pm

Nothing is lost, nothing is won, everything changes.

Seriti

Back to top Go down

Post by Nero Wed 06 Jan 2010, 2:46 am

I believe there are 3 theories. 2 have already been said, And there names are
1 : Big Freeze (black holes eat everything there is)
2 : Big Crunch (the mass density is to high and the universe starts shrinking and heating up again till it ends where it was before the big bang)
3 : Big Bounce (A version Where the universe goes from Big Bang to Big Crunch, over and over again)

I Think it is also possible that a black holes will eat everything and eventually themselves, leaving an highly compressed ball at the end of them, witch then collapses and explodes, leading to a big bang in a parallel universe.
Nero
Nero

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down