Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Can someone PLEASE give me a download for photoshop?

3 posters

Go down

Can someone PLEASE give me a download for photoshop? Empty Can someone PLEASE give me a download for photoshop?

Post by $asi N!nja (IL) Thu 25 Mar 2010, 6:29 pm

Can someone please get me a fixed download of photoshop cs 2 / cs 3 / cs 4 pls..
i looked for this all the week and all the downloads didnt work.. Sad
thanks for helping (but away the download need to be english or hebrew couse i dont know other lnguages... ty)
the download should be 1 or 2 links
not over 1.5 GB (i dont have enough place Smile)
Thanks for helping.

$asi N!nja (IL)

Back to top Go down

Can someone PLEASE give me a download for photoshop? Empty Re: Can someone PLEASE give me a download for photoshop?

Post by Tomilion Thu 25 Mar 2010, 11:27 pm

Hehe Sasi... Delete somethings that you dont need if you dont have enough place Very Happy
Tomilion
Tomilion

Back to top Go down

Can someone PLEASE give me a download for photoshop? Empty Re: Can someone PLEASE give me a download for photoshop?

Post by DeoX Fri 26 Mar 2010, 12:11 am

I deleted over 5GB of temporary files with CCleaner. Useful tool to get more space. An another way to get more space is to defrag your hard drive. It may take some time but it's worth it.

There is a 30 day trial version of Photoshop CS4 on Adobe's homepage: https://www.adobe.com/cfusion/tdrc/index.cfm?product=photoshop&loc=en
DeoX
DeoX

Back to top Go down

Post by $asi N!nja (IL) Fri 26 Mar 2010, 7:36 pm

..... Im looking for a download that ongoing for a log time.. but thanks for the help!

$asi N!nja (IL)

Back to top Go down