Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

i have a complaint about some nicklamer that calls himself "TIGRA"

5 posters

Go down

i have a complaint about some nicklamer that calls himself "TIGRA" Empty i have a complaint about some nicklamer that calls himself "TIGRA"

Post by $asi N!nja (IL) Tue 06 Apr 2010, 10:12 pm

i started play savage before 30 mins.
we played on newhope in funpark Bis
i was player in t2 and com was wraith.
the com of t1 was TIGRA.
he was so angry that he lose and he said T2 RUINED THE GAME.
i loaded the map crossroads_fixed and i was comm of T1. qOp was comm of t2.
the game started well until i builded a rush garrison and than all take bali and attacked.
that motherfucker TIGRA switched teams, changed his name to - TH Sasi Ninja (IL) - WITHOUT TAG!!! he elected himself to comm and all my noobiy team voted f1 except for me and someone else (someone smart xD) he ruined our rush garr and we ALMOST won. he allowed t2 capture the flag and ruined almost all our techs. we lose O N L Y because this motherfucker noob that dont know lose respectly and that oddly i disconnected and we lose!
i want that someone take care of it and that player can no longer play savage never... i hate him and now almost all hate me because they think that IM ruined our techs.. Sad that is very bad and mean human.. Sad
i remembered something.
in that game at newhope was there 2 TIGRAs..

$asi N!nja (IL)

Back to top Go down

i have a complaint about some nicklamer that calls himself "TIGRA" Empty Re: i have a complaint about some nicklamer that calls himself "TIGRA"

Post by Adam Shootyperson Wed 07 Apr 2010, 2:22 am

Hey Sasi.
I'm afraid this complaint topic is only for people of TH'.
I might be wrong, but you can't conplain about someome who's not TH/JH

I think you should post this at Newerth.com
Adam Shootyperson
Adam Shootyperson

Back to top Go down

i have a complaint about some nicklamer that calls himself "TIGRA" Empty Re: i have a complaint about some nicklamer that calls himself "TIGRA"

Post by STRESS Wed 07 Apr 2010, 3:11 am

U should have looked his username.
STRESS
STRESS

Back to top Go down

Post by Tushaar Wed 07 Apr 2010, 3:25 am

Im sorry, but you play on funpark? Already with that statement this text should be ignored, funpark is only for stupid kids so if you play there then accept the consequences.
Tushaar
Tushaar
Clan Scouting Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by TNaismith Wed 07 Apr 2010, 4:55 am

This forum is reserved for other players outside of TH to report any suspicious behavior about clan members seen in-game. If you have a problem with a player outside of TH, then talk with me, or try to solve the problem by talking with the offending player and try to reach an agreement. (He/she stops nicklaming you, etc).

In the future no matter how bad something might have happened to you, do not use profanity or rude words about others on the forum. It is part of the mutual agreement everyone here shares if they plan to be chatting in this community. It also just makes it much more fun and less depressing for everyone else. ^^ Thank you.

I've sent you a PM, Sasi. Closed.

EDIT: WinterFresh, a Referee on European Funpark, wanted to share this:
WinterFresh wrote:
All complaints related to the H-l servers must be made here: http://savagame.eu/savagame/index.php
I am sorry I wasn't there but I normally operate only on the European server...when it has players and I am on. Even though I am a ref there I am a little bit... embarrassed (I think this is the right word) to play on such servers. Razz For the 'newerth' servers (such as the evo xr one) you should make a complaint on www.newerth.com, for the groentjuh server do it on http://server.groentjuh.eu/index.php and for the olderth servers here http://www.savage-girls.com/

~TNaismith
TNaismith
TNaismith
Head Forum Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down