Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Newerth.com] The PUG Cup

2 posters

Go down

[Newerth.com] The PUG Cup Empty [Newerth.com] The PUG Cup

Post by TNaismith Sun 09 May 2010, 6:31 pm

http://www.newerth.com/smf/index.php/topic,10592.0.html
SpearWolf wrote:

We need to breathe some life into this game.

I propose to you, the PUG Cup. Double elimination Tournament, as many teams as possible. No prize yet (i'm poor), but i can probably work something out for first place if i get enough money.

Basically, Clans can enter OR you can form a new clan specifically for the PUG Cup. Maximum 10 players on a roster, so one roster doesn't get overfilled and we can get a large amount of teams instead of 3-5 large teams.

I myself will lead the charge by harassing vortex and maybe some DM to come play. I will also do my part to get anyone who frequents the Leet US server to come and sign up for a team as well.

People who are looking for team mates can post here, and make a list of their current roster in a post. (Make-shift, I don't have cool editing powers or anything so i can't make a sub-section of the Website.)

Depending on the outcome, this could breathe some life or just prove to me further that this game is dead. What's the verdict?

Are we up for this, or not?

(PS, European players can play for a EU team AND a US team. Help us out, guys!!)

Sounds like a pretty nice idea to me! What do you guys here in the community think? Should we pitch up a combined force of TH clan members + general TH community members (people that hang around our forums a lot) and submit a team in for fun? I think this could help pump up some activity in the entire Savage community and also be a nice thing to try out.

Of course for all of us here at TH, this would be purely for FUN! So no getting carried away with winning or caring so much about putting our best skilled people on the team just so we can have the best chances of victory. If we submit a team from TH, we're going in with a friendly smile, a light heart, and the mindset to do our best, but also to have fun and to get other members of the clan maybe a bit more active and involved.

Waddya gents + ladies think? =D

~ TNaismith
TNaismith
TNaismith
Head Forum Administrator

Back to top Go down

[Newerth.com] The PUG Cup Empty Re: [Newerth.com] The PUG Cup

Post by TNaismith Sun 09 May 2010, 6:42 pm

A few more helpful links about this event:

PUG Cup Info: http://www.newerth.com/smf/index.php/topic,10608.0.html
PUG Cup Rules: http://www.newerth.com/smf/index.php/topic,10607.0.html
TNaismith
TNaismith
Head Forum Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Morgoth of Udun Sun 09 May 2010, 6:45 pm

Yeah! Great idea!!!

I think with TH-members (and ppls on forums) we could form 2 teams...
Would be awesome! Count me in Wink
Morgoth of Udun
Morgoth of Udun

Back to top Go down

Post by TNaismith Wed 12 May 2010, 1:20 pm

Sounds like a pretty nice idea to me! What do you guys here in the community think? Should we pitch up a combined force of TH clan members + general TH community members (people that hang around our forums a lot) and submit a team in for fun? I think this could help pump up some activity in the entire Savage community and also be a nice thing to try out.

Of course for all of us here at TH, this would be purely for FUN! So no getting carried away with winning or caring so much about putting our best skilled people on the team just so we can have the best chances of victory. If we submit a team from TH, we're going in with a friendly smile, a light heart, and the mindset to do our best, but also to have fun and to get other members of the clan maybe a bit more active and involved.

Copy + Pasted from this topic: https://thehunterz.forumotion.com/general-discussion-f6/newerthcom-the-pug-cup-t820.htm
TNaismith
TNaismith
Head Forum Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down