Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Accepted] Rostner's Application

+8
Corn King
Tushaar
STRESS
DieOrFail
Rumo
Morgoth of Udun
TNaismith
Rostner
12 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

[Accepted] Rostner's Application - Page 2 Empty Re: [Accepted] Rostner's Application

Post by TNaismith Wed 19 May 2010, 1:01 pm

The time listed on the forum is based on your own computer time (it detects whatever time settings your own computer has). GMT in general is the standard way everyone tells time since we all live in different countries around the world. http://www.timeanddate.com/ is a great site to try and read up on it more. ^^ (There are some handy tools to also help you plan important dates and stuff too!)

And good luck with your last day of school! =D You must be very excited. =) We do our best to keep trolls or jerks out of this community, and the atmosphere is entirely built by the very people who are in this community. If you feel it's nice, it's because we've got nice people here and try to keep it that way! ^^
TNaismith
TNaismith
Head Forum Administrator

Back to top Go down

[Accepted] Rostner's Application - Page 2 Empty Re: [Accepted] Rostner's Application

Post by Rostner Thu 20 May 2010, 12:48 am

So when it's 8 here. it's 14 there. Does that mean i'm GMT -6?
Rostner
Rostner

Back to top Go down

Post by Adam Shootyperson Thu 20 May 2010, 1:47 am

Exactly!
Adam Shootyperson
Adam Shootyperson

Back to top Go down

Post by STRESS Thu 20 May 2010, 3:10 am

When you have a night, we have a day here.
STRESS
STRESS

Back to top Go down

Post by TNaismith Sat 22 May 2010, 9:55 pm

Rostner, can you let us know whether this clan is a serious one? Duncelam posted this in the PUG Cup forum on Newerth.com and your name was on the list:

http://www.newerth.com/smf/index.php/topic,10594.msg135603.html#msg135603

Thanks. Just need to know if it's a serious clan or now. (I'm 70% sure it isn't but hearing what you have to say on it would make it more clear. ^^)
TNaismith
TNaismith
Head Forum Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Rostner Sun 23 May 2010, 5:27 am

I'm pretty sure I'm serious about the clan. I just signed up with Dunce for the PUG because I wasn't sure if I was gonna get in. I'm not about going against my word, so I'm going to play in the PUG with Dunce's clan. But after that's over I plan on coming to JH/TH if I'm accepted. Sorry if this hurts my chances. Thanks Smile
Rostner
Rostner

Back to top Go down

Post by TNaismith Sun 23 May 2010, 6:19 am

I don't think it should, not after you have explained to us why your name is there and so on. ^^ However, is Duncelam's clan a serious one? Like, if you choose to leave his clan after the PUG, will...he and the clan be very angry that your leaving after being accepted into their clan?

I'm not quite sure how serious their clan is, and how serious they take members leaving/joining. Are they just forming a clan for the PUG Cup, or has this clan been around for a long time already? (Like DM, Vortex, FOX, etc)
TNaismith
TNaismith
Head Forum Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Rostner Sun 23 May 2010, 7:18 am

No. Dunce is making the clan for the PUG. I believe he just made it yesterday. But after the PUG I don't have to stay with it at all. Dunce doesn't really care.
Rostner
Rostner

Back to top Go down

Post by TNaismith Sun 23 May 2010, 7:51 am

^^ Then that is alright. Long as that is the case, it won't affect your vote at all. =) Thanks for clearing that up. We'll continue with your vote!
TNaismith
TNaismith
Head Forum Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Adam Shootyperson Sun 23 May 2010, 9:53 am

Saw you on pub today =))
Adam Shootyperson
Adam Shootyperson

Back to top Go down

Post by Rostner Sun 23 May 2010, 9:56 am

Yeah, No problem.

Hey! Me too. Smile
Rostner
Rostner

Back to top Go down

Post by Rostner Wed 26 May 2010, 2:39 am

I was wondering if you guys are having an extension on the voting? It's not a big deal or anything. Just wondering
Rostner
Rostner

Back to top Go down

Post by DieOrFail Wed 26 May 2010, 7:44 am

Oh damn it, sorry Rostner...
Normally the duration of a vote is about 2 weeks. But you've waited 15 days.
I think we need a few more days, sorry about that :S
DieOrFail
DieOrFail

Back to top Go down

Post by Rostner Wed 26 May 2010, 7:51 am

Oh it's fine.
I don't really mind, just as long as it gets done xD
Rostner
Rostner

Back to top Go down

Post by Adam Shootyperson Thu 27 May 2010, 1:14 am

Like Hunt3r says :
" Patience, Padawan, patience. That's the key " =D
Adam Shootyperson
Adam Shootyperson

Back to top Go down

Post by DieOrFail Thu 27 May 2010, 1:40 am

Hey, I didn't knew that! But it's correct Razz
DieOrFail
DieOrFail

Back to top Go down

Post by TNaismith Thu 27 May 2010, 7:52 am

Hello Rostner,

You have passed the trial vote and are now part of JH, the trial clan for TH. Congratulations mate, you have definitely shown great activity and friendly spirit here in the community since you first applied, and now we will continue to observe you and come to a final decision on whether we think you will make a qualified full member of the TH family.

Best of luck Rostner for your final vote, and remember that this community, and this clan, focuses on things that we feel are more important than stats, skills, or caring about who wins/loses a match. We care about friendship, kindness, being nice, and creating a fun community that will bring a very positive experience to everyone with a kind heart, friendly spirit, and great personality. Keep talking with us on the forums, show a welcoming smile and friendly hand to people in-game, and contribute to making the Savage community that more friendly for everyone to enjoy. (Excluding the flamers, and negative jerks that is. ^^)

Your final vote ends on Wednesday June 9th 2010.

~ TNaismith
TNaismith
TNaismith
Head Forum Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by DieOrFail Thu 27 May 2010, 7:53 am

Congratz, Rostner!
I hope we can duel a bit, or at least have some good matches together! Very Happy
DieOrFail
DieOrFail

Back to top Go down

Post by Rostner Thu 27 May 2010, 3:22 pm

Haha. Thanks.
"OH, I'm halfway there! OH OH. Living with JH!"
Thank you. I'll be here all night!
Rostner
Rostner

Back to top Go down

Post by TNaismith Thu 27 May 2010, 8:12 pm

xD I can only imagine that must a very true feeling. The voting does take awhile, but we try our best to move things along. ^^

But yeah, haha; Your living with JH now!

Wink I had to grin at that. You be rollin' with da big dawgs now! We be the masters of putting gaming and 'nice-ness' together in one! =) Tru dat. ^^
TNaismith
TNaismith
Head Forum Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Adam Shootyperson Sat 29 May 2010, 7:34 am

Congratz!

Half way already done (:
Adam Shootyperson
Adam Shootyperson

Back to top Go down

Post by TNaismith Mon 07 Jun 2010, 2:20 am

Greetings Rostner,

I would like to formally, as TH's *Temporary* clan leader, welcome you into the clan. Your vote has been accepted, and you are now a full member of the family, and community. ^.^

You have shown activity here on the forums that demonstrates you possessed a personality of warm heart, kindness, and fun spirit. With time, we hope your time here in TH can only help you to improve those qualities, and to also let you use them to help build this community to be even more friendly and a great place to call home. =)

Remember that even though you are accepted, we will always expect all members to constantly show the appropriate behavior of friendship, kindness, respect, fun, compassion, and willing to be a positive addition to the clan.

Welcome aboard to The Hunterz, Rostner. We have been waiting...congratulations.

^^
~ TNaismith
TNaismith
TNaismith
Head Forum Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by DieOrFail Mon 07 Jun 2010, 4:20 am

Congratz!
DieOrFail
DieOrFail

Back to top Go down

Post by Adam Shootyperson Mon 07 Jun 2010, 7:39 am

CONGRATULATIONS! Welcome to our family! Hope TH' is what you were expecting.
Adam Shootyperson
Adam Shootyperson

Back to top Go down

Post by djargon Mon 07 Jun 2010, 8:34 am

congratz mate Smile
djargon
djargon

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next