Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Envy's...Who's Who in TH'

+7
Rostner
Tomilion
Nero
Adam Shootyperson
TNaismith
STRESS
Envy
11 posters

Go down

Welcome to Envy's...Who's Who in TH' Empty Welcome to Envy's...Who's Who in TH'

Post by Envy Sat 22 May 2010, 6:50 am

So, this is just a thread for new people on the forums to get to know people better. I decided to make this out of boredom. I'll do it in terms of power, so it's more organized. I'll post a little about every active person here on the forums, and if you want more, PM me with some stuff about you.

TNaismith's Note: Remember that all information described here is presented 'as is' and represents a single person's opinion on the many people around here in the community. Translation: Everything you see here is written from Envy's point-of-view, and may say some things that might not be true for others. Generally though, it can help you to know us all in this community a little better, from Envy's perspective at least. ^^

Clan Leaders

The Hunt3r:
This Romanian colledge student is the founding father of this clan. He has done a lot for the clan, is nice to everyone, and is a wonderful leader in every way. Sadly, real life is busy at this time for him, so he has retired until he as more time to be with TH', which is the summer (im hoping!) This leader made the decision for reviving this clan strictly on the basis of nice people, and NOT skills. We all love ya Hunty (no homo)

TNaismith:
This person is the most amazingly active, nice, and jut great person you will meet ever. A Canadian, he is one of the few non-European people in the clan. An amazing leader, he always has wisdom in his seemingly long posts xD! This clan would be nothing with TN. He has recently taken main admin position on the forums and in the clan because of Hunty's *Temporary* Retirement. TN loves to smash people with Behe sticks due to his (friendly) hatred of posts about skill on clan apps, or when people vote no on clan apps without reason.

Clan Administrators

Tomillion:
Tomi is an israli TH' oldie with great attitude and just plain atmosphere of coolness. He has always been a great friend, and his post have a goodness to them. He is the main forum Moderator and just a plainly awesome guy. Tomi 4 lyfe.

Adam Shootyperson:
Oh God. Pussyperson. Well, this guy is from Brazil (which Switzerland is gonna beat the ass off in World Cup) but he lives in Belgium. He joined a little after me, Envy, and is very, very active. He likes to hang around wearing cool hats and being cool. I think of Adam as a kind of brotha from anotha motha. Adam 4 lyfe.

Forum Moderators

Rumo:
Rumo Mc Fumo. Cool dude, nice dude, funny dude, awesome person. This guy hangs around, being himself, having fun, and holds the real spirit of TH'. Not much left to say but he is awesome.

TH' officers

Envy:
Well, thats me. Im from Switzerland (which is gonna beat Brazil's ass off in world cup xD) But I live in New England. I Like soccer, girlz, and the interwebs. I've been here a while, almost year now, and I love it here. Ask me if you can join TH', as I am currently the Application officer.

Tushaar:
This guy is, from all history, the most active TH' member. He is also a TH' oldie, and is great to be aorund. I know he loves motor bikes, and is awesome as heck. He is always scouting for new members, and if you see him in-game, ask him about joining.

Commanders, Map Makers, Server Admins and Graphics Team

STRESS:
Also a TH' oldie, this guy is as funny as hell. He is oftenly beaten to death by TN, commands like a god, and has the bishest sense of humor. STRESS makes me laugh all the time, and he is also part of the true TH' spirit. He is also quite active.

DeoX:
Geox, the shoe. The guy knos how to make GFX, I can tell you. All the TH' avatars you see around the forum are made by him, he has an awesome siggy, and knows how to make amazing map overheads. Not only that, be he is a great perosn to be around, and simply GFX: Perfect.

Pauke:
this spammer recently almost lost his account due to password forgetness. He has also posted a pic of peeing nomad. That is all. Oh, and he makes great maps.

Nero:
Smartest guy here. He has a whole thread about askign interesting questions and being answred by Nero, the wisdomfull oldest person here. He is about 40, and he is great to have as a kind of wise old man ^^. Yet, he is not old, ad he is a great and wonderfully smat person to have here. He has a son in ExD, NeroJr. I think it's great they play the game together.. Go Nero!

Marchrisker:
cheers He is our server admin. Great guy, though not extremly active. He does all our server stuff, and you should want to PM him for Ref stuff. I personaly think this guy is the man, and he always will be.
Keep in mind that he is also paying for our server out of his own pocket, and People need to donate!!!

TH' Members
This section is coming soon. *under construction*

I will post more in the future, @TN, feel free to make changes, along with any of the forum mods! Again PM me any info you want to put on stuff if your not a mod. cheers

Last edited by ENVY on Thu 03 Jun 2010, 8:46 am; edited 3 times in total
Envy
Envy
Clan Applications Officer

Back to top Go down

Welcome to Envy's...Who's Who in TH' Empty Re: Welcome to Envy's...Who's Who in TH'

Post by STRESS Sat 22 May 2010, 11:36 pm

good idea, Envy Smile Don't forget to say TN always beats me with behe stick, chiprel craw, oschore leg, mudent teeth and so on Very Happy Razz

Edit by TNaismith: *Beats the chiprel-ness out of STRESS* b(^.^)b
STRESS
STRESS

Back to top Go down

Welcome to Envy's...Who's Who in TH' Empty Re: Welcome to Envy's...Who's Who in TH'

Post by Envy Sat 22 May 2010, 11:56 pm

Yup. will add that.
Envy
Envy

Back to top Go down

Post by TNaismith Sun 23 May 2010, 1:05 am

^^ I like the new info you have added since the first post Envy, all the other sections and people you added have started to make this into very helpful document. I might talk to you about helping out writing some descriptions for our website soon. (Thinking of doing a similar thing your doing here to put little description pieces about the different people in the heirarchy of the clan. Will explain more in a future PM. ^.^)

I've made some changes, as you have graciously allowed me to. ^^ Changed the title, did some light grammar editing, removed a few words here and there that was unnecessary, and also changed Tomilion and Adam into the 'Clan Administrators' category, as they are quite more than just a forum admin. Wink I also unfortunately had to remove the part about Crashday for the time being, it is better to keep this topic only updated with accepted/registered clan members, otherwise we might start confusing things. You can re-add that information later if appropriate. (Aka, if he does get accepted, which we cannot confirm nor deny at this point. ^^)

Lastly, I've changed the general theme of the topic to make it clear this was written by you, and from your perspective. ^^ That way you can post and add more things more freely, and people know this will be from your point-of-view in the clan. (There are some personal bits you've added to some people's description here and there throughout the post. ^^)

Nice idea, definitely will talk with you in PM soon. ^^
TNaismith
TNaismith
Head Forum Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Adam Shootyperson Sun 23 May 2010, 1:27 am

[quote="ENVY"Adam Shootyperson:
Oh God. Pussyperson. Well, this guy is from Belgium, but he lives in Brazil[/quote]

It's the other way round -_-
I'm Brazilian but live in Belgium... Razz
Adam Shootyperson
Adam Shootyperson

Back to top Go down

Post by Nero Sun 23 May 2010, 1:30 am

Cant i get a place in that list? Smile
As oldest member or smartguy?
Kewl list otherwise.
Nero
Nero

Back to top Go down

Post by Adam Shootyperson Sun 23 May 2010, 1:33 am

He will post. But there are loads of "normal" TH' members Smile

He still has to write about the graphics guys, map making guys... Takes time =))
Adam Shootyperson
Adam Shootyperson

Back to top Go down

Post by STRESS Sun 23 May 2010, 3:26 am

wow it's fkn awesome! Very Happy
STRESS
STRESS

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomilion Sun 23 May 2010, 3:52 am

Great job! VERY nice idea!
U rock Smile <3
Tomilion
Tomilion

Back to top Go down

Post by Rostner Sun 23 May 2010, 10:01 am

Looking pretty good! Keep it up.
Rostner
Rostner

Back to top Go down

Post by Envy Sun 23 May 2010, 10:44 pm

yeah guys, remember its still under construction. Adam, sorry about that, my mind is forgetful sometimes. Thx to all the happy posts.
Envy
Envy

Back to top Go down

Post by DieOrFail Sun 23 May 2010, 11:35 pm

Hey, really really great work! Smile
DieOrFail
DieOrFail

Back to top Go down

Post by Rumo Mon 24 May 2010, 12:14 am

Hehe, great work
I lol´d as you said (no homo) after Huntys part xD
Rumo
Rumo

Back to top Go down

Post by DeoX Mon 24 May 2010, 4:58 am

Nice! Really cool idea!
DeoX
DeoX

Back to top Go down

Post by Moon1ight Mon 24 May 2010, 9:51 pm

ENVY, that's good idea you have there. Keep it up, and enjoy all the funny comments^^
All in all I'm pretty impressed by this community and our clan at all... this is like the first forum that keeps me posting longer than a week, actually, and without difficulties whatsoever. The only thing we'd need is some more Chaos here and ingame, I'll think on some ideas for actions in Savage, to confuse everyone^^ to make all laugh sunny
Moon1ight
Moon1ight

Back to top Go down

Post by Adam Shootyperson Mon 24 May 2010, 9:58 pm

Hehe, come to teamspeak!
I'm the joy of the clan xD joke Razz
Adam Shootyperson
Adam Shootyperson

Back to top Go down

Post by TNaismith Tue 25 May 2010, 1:13 am

xD Adam is definitely our TH family's DJ man at the moment for Teamspeak! xD

And it's very nice to get those kind of comments from you Moon1ight, I'm sure many fellow clan members feel happy to be complemented in that way. ^^ Lets keep pushing this community to become better and better in friendly-ness, fun, kindness, and good reasons to keep coming back again and again -- even if it isn't for Savage. Wink

And if you do have new ideas you want to suggest/try Moon1ight, definitely post them in this part of the forums (depending on whether you want them to be read by public or not. ^^):

Feedback/Ideas
(Clan-Only) Feedback/Ideas
TNaismith
TNaismith
Head Forum Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Moon1ight Tue 08 Jun 2010, 7:32 am

Thanks TN, yes, this seems to be more than a clan, it's really like a family, with people coming here and being active who are not even playing with us. So gaming is like an important addition to TH, while being together and enjoying each other is focussed on. And that's something I haven't ever met in any kind of "game"-group no matter where.

No special ideas by now, unfortunately... maybe building strong defense as beast, and the making 5 entropy-shrines for 5 different gates, which would resultate in 10 possible gateways. 6 of them we could drop all over the enemy's base, so they can see them but have to kill manually, because the don't know they're only faked ones. The real ones are then placed to two possible spots for a rush sub^^ ofc this s only possible in a funmatch, no1 would ever let t2 build 5 entropy, unfortunately(expect if we get lucky...let's see^^)
Moon1ight
Moon1ight

Back to top Go down

Post by TNaismith Tue 08 Jun 2010, 2:25 pm

Moon1ight wrote:. . . yes, this seems to be more than a clan, it's really like a family, with people coming here and being active who are not even playing with us. So gaming is like an important addition to TH, while being together and enjoying each other is focussed on. And that's something I haven't ever met in any kind of "game"-group no matter where.

So gaming is like an important addition to TH, while being together and enjoying each other is focussed on

That is such a good quote. It's exactly how gaming is supposed to be for this clan. It is important, and helps brings the community together, but part of the real reasons *or should be a strong reason for most people at least* to be here is for the people, and to enjoy each other's company. To focus on having friendly chats, sharing stories with each other -- not just from the game, but about RL too (where people feel comfortable enough of course ^^), showing a kind heart and fun spirit to other people and uniting as a family to keep the atmosphere here safe, friendly, welcoming, and fun for people that choose to chill out in the TH Community (and of course whom aren't flamers, negative jerks, stats/winning/skill caring abominations, etc ^.^b).

You described it so beautifully Moon1ight. =) I had to comment on it again. xD
TNaismith
TNaismith
Head Forum Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down