Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chaos assiciations

5 posters

Go down

Chaos assiciations Empty Chaos assiciations

Post by Moon1ight Mon 24 May 2010, 10:12 pm

I'd like to try a mixture between the word associations and the 5 word story
I'll start with a short sentence or something, and the we make a chain of wild associations, as lengthy as you want, not forced to one word, not limited to five
Just write anything that comes to your mind reading the previous post or just any idea you have in the moment(you're not bound to the previous post...), as long as it's not spoiling the atmosphere here, which I surely don't have to tell anyone, don't know why I still do it^^
The Idea is to see, what will happen if the game is only "controlled" by the rules of common sense and our ideals, but not limited to a topic or a word-length(or even to logic^^)

Once upon timelessness, there was ........a blank sheet of paper, only scared of........... water...
Moon1ight
Moon1ight

Back to top Go down

Chaos assiciations Empty Re: Chaos assiciations

Post by Envy Mon 24 May 2010, 10:16 pm

Swimming lessons for the boy damaged his superhuman skin, and the intruders were mad...
Envy
Envy
Clan Applications Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by Moon1ight Mon 24 May 2010, 11:21 pm

...so they started throwing innocent papers in the Fire, they thought, that would save them from water. Because of the evil waters, the skin of the boy went autonomous....
Moon1ight
Moon1ight

Back to top Go down

Post by Adam Shootyperson Mon 24 May 2010, 11:47 pm

I don't get the game Sad
Adam Shootyperson
Adam Shootyperson

Back to top Go down

Post by TNaismith Tue 25 May 2010, 1:26 am

(wait a bit and see if you can understand it Adam. ^^)

Fortunately, the mighty armies of fire and water had been waging a galactic war spanning time and the universe. This deep hatred ran deep, but upon the coming of a massive fleet of hostile invaders bent on putting out the flames of fire, and drying up the power of water...they were forced...to form an alliance of survival....

(Errr, let me know if I'm doing this right, I've definitely never played this kind of combination of forum games before, but I definitely want to try it! ^^)
TNaismith
TNaismith
Head Forum Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Moon1ight Tue 25 May 2010, 3:53 am

(Yeah, that's just perfect, it turns into something completely crazy with time^^, thank you.)

So fire and water tried to work together, but they repelled each other either way...
this way they uncovered a new technique, by sacrificing a bit ov themselves, they produced fog and steam .......

The boy, in the meantime, had started giggling, turned out to be a worshipper of Kaos and proclaimed, for the sake of his god, the flying pink chiprel, that there will be.........

(pick where from you write on: the second, or both, or the first, or none of this^^)
Moon1ight
Moon1ight

Back to top Go down

Post by TNaismith Sat 19 Jun 2010, 9:25 pm

The flying pink chiprel then began a conquest of victory across the tides of Newerth. From stronghold to stronghold, lair to lair, steam to steam, this creature decimated and destroyed in the name of fate and Kaos.

(Decided to leave out fire and water for awhile xD
TNaismith
TNaismith
Head Forum Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Envy Sat 19 Jun 2010, 10:33 pm

But the fate of the boy was not over. Steam carried him from his jail cell to the sky of the gods
Envy
Envy

Back to top Go down

Post by STRESS Sat 19 Jun 2010, 10:36 pm

(too hard English for me, I will spectate ok? Smile )
STRESS
STRESS

Back to top Go down

Post by TNaismith Sat 19 Jun 2010, 11:08 pm

From the chiprels came a leader of astounding might, a figure whom commanded even the most powerful sky of gods. In a twist of random luck, a parallel universe was formed.

(It's really just a random-express-your-thoughts-as-they-come kind of game STRESS. You can totally make up something not related to any of the posts, but the point is to keep the story going by just writing whatever comes to your head. Usually people find it more easy to continue the story when reading what the previous person read, but if you have something on your mind you urgently want to write, that is cool too. =D That is the gist of the game I think, I've never played it before, but it seems quite fun! Long as we don't go overboard with anything. But that's what I'm here for. ;D)
TNaismith
TNaismith
Head Forum Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Moon1ight Sun 27 Jun 2010, 8:07 pm

In the parallel universe there was only Order, all the elements where parted at the four corners, and life for everyone, even the mad boy, who wasn't even MAD for real there, went on in "normal" borders.

As the Mighty Chiprel cat heard of this, he decided that Kaos is needed there, and tried to find the boy, to form an alliance of discord .....

In the meantime the boy jocolor himself in the standart universe, felt a strange pull from the parallel universe, which told him, that he has been chaotic long enoug, and it's time to change sides. Thus he declared himself "The Pophet of Order" ...

(There's no need to spectate, just post whatever comes to your mind from that, what you understood, or anything else as well^^ If no-one is against it you could even post in russian, and I'd try to translate as good as possible^^ )
Moon1ight
Moon1ight

Back to top Go down

Post by Envy Sun 27 Jun 2010, 10:24 pm

Yet the Prophet was becoming increasingly mad for power, and to take over the universe for himself. He started hating his people and killing them at random in his rage.
Envy
Envy

Back to top Go down

Post by TNaismith Mon 28 Jun 2010, 6:47 pm

In the quest for domination of the parallel and standard universes, heroes from the dimensions of Pokemon joined together, friend and foe, rival and ally, to bring an end to the Kaos and rage of anger. Yet, the battle has only begun.
TNaismith
TNaismith
Head Forum Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum