Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Yu Gi Oh!

4 posters

Go down

Yu Gi Oh! Empty Yu Gi Oh!

Post by Tomilion Mon 21 Jun 2010, 8:38 am

xDDD
My friends and I were playing Yu Gi Oh like... 6 years ago?
And one of my friends reminded us about this few weeks ago, and we were playing it in school xD (Yeah 'were' I have a 2 months vacation now Very Happy).
Yu Gi Oh is a cards game, a very nice one, there are so many different cards and tactics there.. Its just awesome xD
And yeah, I know Im 15 xD but who cares!
What a nostalgia xD

Did you guys every play Yu Gi Oh?
Tomilion
Tomilion

Back to top Go down

Yu Gi Oh! Empty Re: Yu Gi Oh!

Post by Adam Shootyperson Mon 21 Jun 2010, 8:43 am

Yeah, it was so fun =D
I remember being a kid and getting so happy when I got a card with like 3000 attack Very Happy
Adam Shootyperson
Adam Shootyperson

Back to top Go down

Post by TNaismith Mon 21 Jun 2010, 10:18 am

xD I never played or had cards myself, but my childhood school days were filled with them because all the kids around me had the cards and were playing matches/trading cards during lunch hours or afterschool.

...of course, then my school had to ban the cards from being played because people started selling them for money to each other, which was illegal by my school rules, and so nobody could play it as often there. However, once I entered high school, a lot of people began playing Yu-Gi-Oh again.

It's interesting how card games are very popular. =D And it is indeed, full of strategy it seems.
TNaismith
TNaismith
Head Forum Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Adam Shootyperson Mon 21 Jun 2010, 8:25 pm

I also used to play a game called Googoos or something like that x'E
Adam Shootyperson
Adam Shootyperson

Back to top Go down

Post by clumsyberry Mon 05 Jul 2010, 11:35 pm

Tomilion wrote:xDDD
My friends and I were playing Yu Gi Oh like... 6 years ago?
And one of my friends reminded us about this few weeks ago, and we were playing it in school xD (Yeah 'were' I have a 2 months vacation now Very Happy).

exactly the same thing happened with me , no joking. Its a fun card game and dont need an age limit.
yu gi oh should be a gambling card game , i couldnt watch without laughing Las Vegas yu gi oh championships (thats because Japanese would take it too serious for sure -placing blue eyes white dragon widda poker face!! etc haha )
clumsyberry
clumsyberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum