Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Adventure Map - Temple of Riddles

4 posters

Go down

Adventure Map - Temple of Riddles Empty Adventure Map - Temple of Riddles

Post by Crashday Mon 01 Apr 2013, 7:41 am

Hello!
Two friends of mine which I got to know at the military and I created an awesome adventure map for Minecraft.
It took us a lot of time finishing it and we are very proud of it!
If you're interested in playing it check out this thread on the official minecraft forums.
Have fun playing it!
Crashday
Crashday

http://bitcrusher92.hostoi.com

Back to top Go down

Adventure Map - Temple of Riddles Empty Re: Adventure Map - Temple of Riddles

Post by TNaismith Tue 02 Apr 2013, 10:09 am

Not enough time today but looks like your map is already getting some attention from 1-2 players testing it out, looks like I'll have to add this to the list of things to download and try sometime soon.

Last edited by TNaismith on Tue 02 Apr 2013, 4:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
TNaismith
TNaismith
Head Forum Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Power Hermit Tue 02 Apr 2013, 2:06 pm

Nice. I might test this sometime. I'm not too minecrafty atm
Power Hermit
Power Hermit

Back to top Go down

Post by Dino Exp. Tue 02 Apr 2013, 9:45 pm

Nice, I will test it tonight! Very Happy

Edit: Just played it and wow nice map, but wow so hard! Razz

Maybe I'm just noob, but after getting stuck for 10 minutes in a zombie filled ultradark maze, getting stalked by like a million horny sheep, continiously getting killed by lava (because I thought the lava being harmless was what made it special Suspect), searching for 20 minutes after a hidden button and falling over 50 times at the jumping puzzle I had it with this map. Mad

I tried recording it but it lags me so much it's unplayable.
Still a very nice map, some cool and funny stuff happened! I'm sure it took you a long time to make! GJ! cheers

Btw. why the 23 monster eggs? Surprised
Dino Exp.
Dino Exp.

Back to top Go down

Post by Crashday Wed 03 Apr 2013, 1:14 pm

Hehe cool that you tried out my map! Actually some other ppl were complaining about the difficulty aswell, that's why I fixed the map a couple of hours ago. I guess that was after you downloaded it :S If it makes you less "angry" about me, the jumping puzzle was made by my friend. I made the sheep puzzle though xD.

If I might add some interesting map statistics: The minecraft forum thread about my map was viewed 500 times and the map was downloaded 100 times already and those numbers are still rising. This makes me and my friend very happy. We never thought our map would be that huge success Smile The feedback I get from the players is very important. I already updated the map several times, so it works better/works how ppl want it to work.

Creating such an adventure map was a great experience and I'm happy that I avtually never stopped working on it. As I already said, I started this map with 2 friends I got to know at the austrian military. They had to suffer the same senselessness as I had to suffer. In the few freetime we had during the week, we spent most of it working on that map, since we could go home because the barracks were too far away from home. It was always nice to work on the map and think about new riddles we could possibly implement.

In the very end of the map sth very cool happens Wink
Crashday
Crashday

Back to top Go down

Post by Crashday Fri 05 Apr 2013, 2:19 pm

OMG, the map really gets popular. The forum topic has been visited 1175 times and the map was downloaded 211 times.
Crashday
Crashday

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down