Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[F2P] Warframe

4 posters

Go down

[F2P] Warframe Empty [F2P] Warframe

Post by Crashday Thu 11 Apr 2013, 1:45 am

Quite recently I found this f2p coop game called Warframe and I was surprised about it! It's so amazing. It's currently in a open beta phase and you can download it at www.playwarframe.com for free!

In this game you have to do missions with your teammates. Sometimes you have to destroy enemy machinery. Sometimes you have to steal something from your enemy. With enemy I mean cpu-controlled enemies. These can be robots, creatures, all kinds of things. There are at least one hundret different missions. I played about 5 missions and I have to say I really like this game so far. There are many different characters you can play. All of them have different skills and abilities.

I tried to record some ingame footage on my own, but it appears my fraps doesn't like me so I just share a youtube video with you guys, so you can at least see something of this game:
Crashday
Crashday

http://bitcrusher92.hostoi.com

Back to top Go down

[F2P] Warframe Empty Re: [F2P] Warframe

Post by Power Hermit Thu 11 Apr 2013, 1:36 pm

I've partcipated in the closed beta and I have to say that ever since it went into open beta, it's been a whole lot of fun. You should try it, it's fun even going solo (though way better with friends, of course).

P.S: it's not competitive as he says n the video. but if someone very high level joins you it can feel that way, since of course you want a piece of the action. so if they kill eveything, it migth be dull - thus, you try to kill things before they do. but really, it isn't as common as he makes it sound.
Power Hermit
Power Hermit

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucian Dordonnar Fri 02 Aug 2013, 1:55 am

I finally downloaded and tested it, its a pretty nice game
Lucian Dordonnar
Lucian Dordonnar

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucian Dordonnar Fri 10 Jan 2014, 1:37 am

hey guys, i was pretty silent the last months, i´m sorry for that. i hope you all got a merry christmas and happy new year (yet Wink )

if some of you play warframe it would be amusing if we play together.

my nick is "Dordonnar" and i founded already a clan
named: "Savages from Newerth"
Lucian Dordonnar
Lucian Dordonnar

Back to top Go down

Post by TNaismith Sat 11 Jan 2014, 3:05 am

Tutorial and first mission is far as I got but the game only loads fast enough when I'm in single player. All the other times I tried to join missions or join other players to team up it seems my PC/internet is just so bad that it auto kicks me to a single-player instance or all the other players are quitting because I take too long to load. I haven't tested playing with anyone else yet, if anyone can stick around while joining a mission with me that would be helpful... I can actually move around and play the game (at lowest graphic settings) once the mission is loaded -- not the fastest/smoothest experience on my PC's part but I can still aim fast enough and provide cover fire, etc.

Will try to run Warframe again sometime and send you an friend invite or if there's anything like that... been some time since I booted up that game. I think my nick there is TNaismith as usual.
TNaismith
TNaismith
Head Forum Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Crashday Sun 12 Jan 2014, 10:14 am

i added you lucian. i played a bit. it was kinda hard to find into the game again :p i had no idea what i was doing...
Crashday
Crashday

http://bitcrusher92.hostoi.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum