Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hi guys!

+2
Tomilion
6 posters

Go down

Hi guys! Empty Hi guys!

Post by Tomilion Tue 24 Dec 2013, 10:37 am

To be honest I've just dropped here to say hi to you guys :)
Whats going on?
Which one of you awesome people is still active in the forums? Whos active in Savage?
Woha its been a few years since I logged in hehe, wish I could come back and be a little more active again (had so many comebacks to savage that didn't last that long xD ), but im going to start my service in the army in a week... So its a little too late for that :P

I see that the forums have changes, TN if you're still here, it seems that your dream of making TH a strong and friendly community not only in Savage is getting here!

Well, I wish you all good luck with everything you're doing in your lives!
And tell me what are you up to these days? :D
Tomilion
Tomilion

Back to top Go down

Hi guys! Empty Re: Hi guys!

Post by Avatar Wed 25 Dec 2013, 2:44 am

Unfortunately, not many of us are active. I also have had many comebacks but just can't seem to last longer than a month. Good hearing from another TH' member and good luck serving in the army

Back to top Go down

Post by Dino Exp. Wed 25 Dec 2013, 9:04 am

I play, Crashday sometimes, I've seen DeathHunter!! :O

Forum is pretty dead, but yeah savage is still going strong. Smile
Dino Exp.
Dino Exp.

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomilion Thu 26 Dec 2013, 1:13 am

Are there any new people in Savage? or the community is alive only cause of all the hardcore members?
Tomilion
Tomilion

Back to top Go down

Post by Crashday Thu 26 Dec 2013, 1:14 am

Dino Exp. wrote:I play, Crashday sometimes, I've seen DeathHunter!! :O

Forum is pretty dead, but yeah savage is still going strong. Smile
Hi guys! GszsmWq
Crashday
Crashday

http://bitcrusher92.hostoi.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Dino Exp. Thu 26 Dec 2013, 6:48 am

Tomilion wrote:Are there any new people in Savage? or the community is alive only cause of all the hardcore members?

Savage has been running on hardcore veterans for years now ... Once in a while a new person joins, but most don't last a couple of weeks. It's pretty sad, but nothing we can do about it. I still see this game going another 5 years like this though. The community has been getting used to smaller games and they are still as fun as ever.

@ Crash: Yeah that always happens doesn't it!  Razz
Dino Exp.
Dino Exp.

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomilion Fri 27 Dec 2013, 7:30 am

Hehe, yeah even when i was around i would always see the same faces...
I heard of this game Natural Selection 2, it seems very Savage-like game, with it was F2P cause I really dont feel like spending money on games right before the army xD
If I had more time I would be happy to check that game out! Anybody played it here?
Tomilion
Tomilion

Back to top Go down

Post by djargon Sun 29 Dec 2013, 9:32 am

hi tomilion good to see your still around Smile
i hope you stay safe in the army and wish you all the best.

most active players from TH' are hired in warrior to keep them alive aswell so they are still active ingame. i must say when i play i see from time to time some TH' icons so i guess we can say that still not bad Smile

and yeah the communaty is smaller as ever but no complaining. the fun is for those who plays and who wants it.
djargon
djargon

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomilion Mon 30 Dec 2013, 1:16 am

Ahh nice to hear from u DJ Smile
Well, ive just logged in today and saw GPM, I hope to see more of you guys in the next 2 days cause after that you wont hear from me for like 12 years Razz
Nahh im jk but in the first year I will almost never be at home...
Tomilion
Tomilion

Back to top Go down

Post by djargon Mon 30 Dec 2013, 5:08 am

well if you have time, drop by to tell us your still alive :p
then we are also happy Smile
djargon
djargon

Back to top Go down

Post by TNaismith Thu 02 Jan 2014, 12:43 am

Argh!  Was trying to make some time to organize a little one-on-one ol' meet'n'greet with ye on Teamspeak before after you wrote 'hope to see more of you in the next 2 days before I disappear for 12 years...', but I failed.  =(

If you ever do get some time just toss me a liddle PM letting me know when ya can meet and I'll check if I can make it too.  

As wise man charmander/djargon said, drop by any old time you feel like it.  Of course, being alive is a prerequisite for that eh, so make sure you meet that requirement for many years to come!  Smile

Thanks for saying hello and returning to chat for abit though, hope the familiar faces you did see around Savage will keep you going in the army until you can retire and return to this tight Savage community.  You know you want to!

Will be around for the rest of today, if you happen to be around and can chat lemme know, I'll make some time to log onto TS real quick to send you off with a canadian rant.  Wink 
TNaismith
TNaismith
Head Forum Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomilion Sat 11 Jan 2014, 5:33 am

Woha the first week and a half were quite a shock... Need to get used to all the strict discipline but we didnt do that much... From this week and on the course realy starts, and thats kinda all that im allowed to say hehe
I cannot write openly in the internet when Im going to be home again but its never in the middle of the week.. So in one of the weekends to come I will throw you a PM and hope that youll be active Very Happy
Cya soon ^^
Tomilion
Tomilion

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down