Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

im tired of it !!!! a bug inthe game

+2
Adam Shootyperson
$asi N!nja (IL)
6 posters

Go down

im tired of it !!!! a bug inthe game Empty im tired of it !!!! a bug inthe game

Post by $asi N!nja (IL) Sun 15 Aug 2010, 10:00 am

Ok first, Hello and good week Smile
i have a problems with savage, some little problems but i doont wanna talk about them, i wnana disscuss about a serious problem !
me and tom and maybe some other [we talked about it in the ICQ] have a problem with the connection.
everyone seen the screen with the map in the center and the Chain, the parchment paper, the hourglass and the locker, so when we are trying to connect, the line that pass all that four stuck on the lock, do not come to the Chains and than when we pressung Escape and Consule we see that written : GAME ERROR or some kind and its makre me very very angry!!! :O
only when im waiting a minute or some kind in the main menu and than press connecr, SOMETIMES its works to me and i have that bug very long time.. .. Sad
so if someone understood me and know what the problem so PLEASE !!! answer to me ok? PLS :]

$asi N!nja (IL)

Back to top Go down

im tired of it !!!! a bug inthe game Empty Re: im tired of it !!!! a bug inthe game

Post by Adam Shootyperson Sun 15 Aug 2010, 3:30 pm

When you connect to a server, you see the map. And the chain and the stuff you talk about are the chains and the paper right ?
Adam Shootyperson
Adam Shootyperson

Back to top Go down

im tired of it !!!! a bug inthe game Empty Re: im tired of it !!!! a bug inthe game

Post by WinterFresh Sun 15 Aug 2010, 4:32 pm

It's probably your internet connection. It usually happens to me too when I start downloading cookies. Razz I've always seen people from your country to have high pings so I'm guessing the internet connection there is quite limited.

WinterFresh

Back to top Go down

Post by DieOrFail Sun 15 Aug 2010, 8:19 pm

Hm, do you use XR or SFE? Windows, Linux or Mac OSX?
And how high/low is your download/upload?

Are there other games/programs with some kind of 'connection-problems'?
DieOrFail
DieOrFail

Back to top Go down

Post by ScaV Mon 16 Aug 2010, 1:42 am

I had the same problem when I played with the basic savage!
"All" is settled when I started playing with Savage XR.
Are you using SFE *? If yes test XR Smile , otherwise request someone else ! Sleep
ScaV
ScaV

http://jeuxastuces.forumactif.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by $asi N!nja (IL) Fri 20 Aug 2010, 5:30 am

Ok adam - yes
winterfresh - tomilion have that problem too but my cousin is from my town and he dont have this problem..
my brother have that problem too and bofre a year [maybe] it was ok!
dieorfail - i have windows XP ServicePack 3 and i dont know what is it linux and all that Razz
i have an 1.5MEGA speed of internet but is divided in 2 computers so its 0.75 maybe Smile
my upload speed do not known and my download speed its ~190 KB per second..

scav - i use XR with all the updates and i did not had this problem in SFE...

how can i solve this problem?? help pls!

$asi N!nja (IL)

Back to top Go down

Post by Adam Shootyperson Fri 20 Aug 2010, 10:49 am

Ask Django Razz
Adam Shootyperson
Adam Shootyperson

Back to top Go down

Post by Aneurysm Fri 20 Aug 2010, 12:42 pm

$asi N!nja (IL) wrote:Ok adam - yes
winterfresh - tomilion have that problem too but my cousin is from my town and he dont have this problem..
my brother have that problem too and bofre a year [maybe] it was ok!
dieorfail - i have windows XP ServicePack 3 and i dont know what is it linux and all that Razz
i have an 1.5MEGA speed of internet but is divided in 2 computers so its 0.75 maybe Smile
my upload speed do not known and my download speed its ~190 KB per second..

scav - i use XR with all the updates and i did not had this problem in SFE...

how can i solve this problem?? help pls!

Are you using a hardline for your net or a wireless connection? If the answer is wireless then I would strongly encourage you to get a solid line to your router as wireless is notoriously bad for gaming, often providing ping spikes and time outs, which it sounds like is what is occurring in this case.
Aneurysm
Aneurysm

Back to top Go down

Post by Adam Shootyperson Fri 20 Aug 2010, 4:10 pm

I think it was Hlupaco. He used Wireless and his net was pretty decent and his ping stable.
Adam Shootyperson
Adam Shootyperson

Back to top Go down

Post by $asi N!nja (IL) Sat 21 Aug 2010, 12:02 am

i dont have wireless internet, but i have a router
and how we talking about hlupaco? Very Happy

$asi N!nja (IL)

Back to top Go down

Post by DieOrFail Mon 23 Aug 2010, 10:24 pm

Hm, looks like I can't help you. The best thing would be if go to Newerth.com and post your issue there. I'm sorry :S
DieOrFail
DieOrFail

Back to top Go down

Post by $asi N!nja (IL) Wed 25 Aug 2010, 4:54 am

SAS is from israel too and he dont have this problem.. only me and tom..
listen i think that the bug is in savage and not in the internet... iahe too some little bugs but its just the graphics like when the unit walking, his body dont moving but he keep moving forward and things like this..

when i disconnecting and press console (`) i can see this :
port 1164 opened

:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
:::::::::::: GAME ERROR ::::::::::::

[the number always changing after every try..]

$asi N!nja (IL)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down