Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Declined] Helping you out for the NSL

4 posters

Go down

[Declined] Helping you out for the NSL Empty [Declined] Helping you out for the NSL

Post by $hacaR Sat 20 Nov 2010, 1:38 am

Hey guys =)
probably some of you know me ingame as $hacaR sunny
I play savage for round about 4 years now. Im currently one of the 3 warrior leaders
beside Guybrush and Groentjuh. Unfortunatelly we arent able to compete in the NSL
due to a huge inactivity in our clan.
Well some more facts about me...
im a pretty good teamplayer and i also got some skills with Human and with Beast...
my best days are far behind but im still a good help in a clanwar since i got very much
experience in my very active time.
I probably know most of you guys but i also know the old TH players like TheHunter and
MSN etc.. About 1,5-2 years ago TheHunter asked me to join TH but i denied.. then we talked
about the NSL and i finally gave him my promise to help out the TH clan if warrior doesnt compete
in the NSL... and well here i am!! king
Im atm 17 years old and i live in germany (im half hungarian) and im going to school
i normally dont have that much time to play savage, but i know the date and time early enough
(a few days are early enough) i will be able to show up in the most cases !!! Very Happy
well... perhaps you also want to know something about my stats.. well... there you go:
http://www.newerth.com/?id=stats&action=view&uid=325404&pp=search_playername&pk=$hacaR

so, if you decide to take me in to help you guys out in the NSL (OFC ONLY IF YOU NEED MY HELP) i would be very happy !!!
greez, shacar rendeer
P.S.: i also got teamspeak Wink

$hacaR

Back to top Go down

[Declined] Helping you out for the NSL Empty Re: [Declined] Helping you out for the NSL

Post by TNaismith Sat 20 Nov 2010, 1:47 am

Hello $hacaR,

Nice to see you here, and thanks for taking the time to register on our forums. =)

To give a direct answer: TH' does not accept applications just for the NSL.

If anyone wants to apply, they will have to apply with the mindset of staying with TH' not just for the NSL4, but for longer than that as a serious and dedicated community member. Hunt3r is retired as clan-leader, and no longer plays Savage competitively (although he might log in from time to time). The TH' clan you knew a few years ago is very different to the one you are offering to sign-up with now for the NSL4. =) Take the time to read a few 'About Us' topics around the website if you are curious.

Other than that, I think your skills can be offered to another clan. =) TH' does not focus on the NSL so seriously that we accept members just to play during the NSL season. Thanks for your offer anyways. Good luck! (I think FOX clan might need a few extra members)

~ TNaismith

Last edited by TNaismith on Sat 20 Nov 2010, 1:53 am; edited 1 time in total
TNaismith
TNaismith
Head Forum Administrator

Back to top Go down

[Declined] Helping you out for the NSL Empty Re: [Declined] Helping you out for the NSL

Post by $hacaR Sat 20 Nov 2010, 1:52 am

ok =) thank you for the quick answer Wink
well then i wish you guys the best for the future !
greez, shacar =)

$hacaR

Back to top Go down

Post by TNaismith Sat 20 Nov 2010, 1:54 am

=) Hope you do well in the NSL4, whichever lucky clan you do join! Have fun! Smile
TNaismith
TNaismith
Head Forum Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Adam Shootyperson Sat 20 Nov 2010, 5:19 am

Hello, Shacar Smile
Sorry we're not taking you.

Have fun if you participate in the NSL.
Adam Shootyperson
Adam Shootyperson

Back to top Go down

Post by Feathers Sat 20 Nov 2010, 5:20 am

$hacar have you tried WW/FOX/-WTO-

stop deleting my posts admins......
Feathers
Feathers

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down