Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Declined] WilliamMurderface

+8
Rostner
TNaismith
Adam Shootyperson
DieOrFail
wari
Crashday
Corn King
WilliamMurderface
12 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

[Declined] WilliamMurderface Empty [Declined] WilliamMurderface

Post by WilliamMurderface Mon 01 Nov 2010, 11:10 pm

Hello TH clan!

1.Provide your Savage nickname. If you have any other former nicknames, provide them too.
Answer: current nickname that will probably stay for long is : WilliamMurderface
older nicknames : DroidFighter, HyperTank, NathanExplotion

2.What is your Age/Gender/Location/Timezone (GMT)
Answer:
Timezone : GMT+2

3.Links to your Newerth.com Stats.
Answer:
http://www.newerth.com/?id=stats&action=view&uid=886600&pp=search_playername&pk=HyperTank

4.How long have you been playing Savage?
Answer:
Active since september after a 2 years of quit. And before that I plaid around 6 months

5.List the clans you have been a member of, and tell us how long you were in each one. Also include the specific months or years you spent in each clan.
Answer:
Only fun clans... Nothing serius.

6.How did you hear about us?
Answer:
Got 2 friends who were in this clan around 3 years ago but quit long time ago.

7.Which servers do you play on the most?
Answer:
Oldeth duel server and Groentjuh & Girls public server

8.How much time do you spend daily playing in Savage?
Answer:
1-2 hours

9.What are some of the things that make you angry in Savage?
Answer:
Being blocked a lot in duels and losing while I know that I'm unpredictable.

10.Teamspeak is strongly encouraged. Are you able to use it? (We currently use Teamspeak 2)
Answer:
I am able although I prefure skype for group speaking. It's much simpler and better I think

11.All clan members need to be actively posting on the forums at least once a week. (Exceptions can vary of course for real life reasons ^^) Are you willing to meet this expectation?
Answer:
Sure, I'm a user on many forums I know how that stuff works Smile

12.English is a mandatory requirement, although exceptions can be made depending on the circumstance. Describe how well you speak and understand english.
I got excellent English. Sometimes got some spelling problems but you can always understand me and I can always understand you. So I think thats not a problem.

13.Are you serious about this clan?
Answer:
Yeah, looking for at least one serius clan. So in some servers I'll be appriciated and people will make me officer Very Happy. Just kiddin, I'm more looking for friends I can chat with but I'm goot at wars too.

14.How would you describe your attitude and personality?
Answer:
I'm a very nice person generally. There are some random things that can make me super pissed but they arent included in savage I hope. For example I hate racists very much. If I see a racist in game I'll kill him as much as possible. I also hate nicklamers who log in duel servers with the nick "Uttar" or "UnnamedNewbie" and while killing me 20 times in a row saying they play 2 weeks.

15.Describe how you can help TH to be a more friendly and respectful community.
Answer:
I'm mature for my age. I got many friends that respect me as a person and if I'll be a part of your community I'm sure your clan will be respected among many people I know.

16.Our atmosphere is entirely about friendly behavior instead of skill and statistics, does this suit you?
Answer:
It definitely suits me!

17.The process for joining TH means you have to go through a vote to be accepted into JH (Junior Hunters, our Trial Clan). Then, depending on your attitude/personality, you will then go through a final vote into TH if you pass the first the first stage. JH votes and TH votes will last up to two weeks each. Do you accept this agreement?
Answer:
As much as it's hard to describe me as a patient person, since I don't have a lot of choice I'll accept it and hope I can prove myself worthy to join your clan!

18.All Clan Rules, policies and guidelines must be followed by all TH Members at all time. Violation or failure to follow any of the rules in the clan can result in severe punishment or a ban from the clan. By signing your name below, you agree to follow our rules and to accept the consequences if you don't. You also agree to uphold the clan values, goals, and conduct at all times. Type your name below here to show you accept the agreement.
Name:
William

19.Is there anything else you want to tell us about yourself? (Any personal hobbies, outside interests, talents, books, favorite movies, music, etc)
I am a professional power lifter, got couple of medals and trophies through the years, I really love watching cartoons such as South Park, Family Guy, American Dad, The Simpsons and many more that I keep in my computer. And also I'm a great metal fan, listening to all kinds of metal from Power to Gore Grind. And I'm also playing another game called AruaRose, it's a private server of a very successfull rpg game and a very fun one. If you want to know more you are more than welcome to enter their site here : www.aruarose.com

Have a nice week everyone!

WilliamMurderface

Back to top Go down

[Declined] WilliamMurderface Empty Re: [Declined] WilliamMurderface

Post by Corn King Mon 01 Nov 2010, 11:23 pm

Welcome and Good Luck

Why i never saw you? Surprised
Corn King
Corn King

Back to top Go down

Post by WilliamMurderface Mon 01 Nov 2010, 11:35 pm

The reason is that I play since september 1-2 hours a day after a 2 year quit. So to see me you need to be kinda lucky. But I saw like 2-3 active TH players and dueled some of them too, seemed like nice people.
If you are interested to meet and duel me or just play pub together you are more than welcome to send me a pm or just write in here.

WilliamMurderface

Back to top Go down

Post by Crashday Mon 01 Nov 2010, 11:55 pm

Hey! Nice to see you here!!
Today I met him at ma. Until now he seemed to be a nice player!
Crashday
Crashday

http://bitcrusher92.hostoi.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Corn King Tue 02 Nov 2010, 12:00 am

I dont do duels Wink

Whats your timezone?

http://www.worldtimezone.com/
Corn King
Corn King

Back to top Go down

Post by WilliamMurderface Tue 02 Nov 2010, 12:11 am

GMT +2

WilliamMurderface

Back to top Go down

Post by wari Tue 02 Nov 2010, 1:22 am

Good luck .

I never saw you its weird
wari
wari

Back to top Go down

Post by DieOrFail Tue 02 Nov 2010, 1:59 am

Hi there, welcome to our forums!

I think we've met on MA some times, but I'm not sure. I remember your name from somewhere Smile

Nice application, and good to see you here!

So, do you have any favorite books or movies? Check out the other sections, visit the forums regularly, be active here and in-game, stay friendly and nice, and you'll see that everything will be good. Smile

PS: You say that you like metal...do you know "Tool"? (Alternative/Progressive Metal)
They're my favorite band, along with Led Zeppelin, AC/DC, and some older bands. I'm more into Rock than metal, but there are some great Metal bands, too!

See you around Smile
DieOrFail
DieOrFail

Back to top Go down

Post by WilliamMurderface Tue 02 Nov 2010, 2:08 am

Hey DieOrFall, I can remember your name too, dont remember from where through.
Anywayz my favorite books are couple of stephen king books I have recently read (from the Dark Tower series). At the momment I dont read much because I go to school and I have a part time job so I prefure spending my spare time on savage. My favorite type of movies is comedies, hard to pick one cos I have seen so many!!! But if I really have to choose I'll choose "Tenacious D The Pick Of Destiny" and "South Park Bigger Longer & Uncut".
And I'll do my best to stay active and friendly! No worries buddy Smile

And sorry, I don't really listen to alternative/progressive, from that group I listen to groove (Pantera) and Industrial (Rammstein) if we can somehow connect them. Don't really like zeplin and ac/dc although some of their work is very great and I appriciate them very much!

WilliamMurderface

Back to top Go down

Post by DieOrFail Tue 02 Nov 2010, 2:54 am

Ha, Rammstein is not bad! Have a lot of friends listening to them, and I started to like them, too Smile
DieOrFail
DieOrFail

Back to top Go down

Post by Adam Shootyperson Tue 02 Nov 2010, 5:11 am

Hello there Smile

Thanks for taking your time to post a good apply =)
I have never seen you, but this is because I haven't had much time to play.

SO if I don't play in the next couple of days, I'll just base my vote on what I see in the forums.
I wish you lots of luck and don't forget to be respectful.
Feel free to participate in other sections of the forums and communicate with members.

Will hope to see you in-game, although I find this very hard since I'm semi-active.

Good luck! Very Happy
Adam Shootyperson
Adam Shootyperson

Back to top Go down

Post by WilliamMurderface Tue 02 Nov 2010, 5:14 am

Thanks for your comments guys! I'll soon find some time to go through the forum and see what else you got here!

WilliamMurderface

Back to top Go down

Post by TNaismith Tue 02 Nov 2010, 6:02 am

Hello WilliamMurderface,

Welcome to the forums, and community. The word 'murder' caught my eye originally and sort of surprised me, but after reading your application, you definitely have put effort into making this apply, and seem serious enough about wanting to join the gang.

Your vote for JH (the trial clan) has started, and will end on Monday, November 15th 2010, at the latest -- unless otherwise said.

A few notes to consider about TH -- this is not quite as active a clan compared to those 'serious war-clans' that live to play clanwars and NSL events. TH is more a....casual, family-oriented group of friends that enjoy socializing outside of the game -- and being friendly and welcoming players in general.

Take the time to observe the clan and our community members over the next few weeks, and ensure that the atmosphere and values our community encourages suits your personal taste and preference.

If you got time next weekend, you can join us on Teamspeak 2 (www.newerth.com's server), and you can meet a few more TH' members and get to know what we're like. =)

It might help with your apply too, if you show up and use Teamspeak 2 a few times to talk with us. Wink

Good luck mate, hope to see you around the community!
~ TNaismith
TNaismith
TNaismith
Head Forum Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by WilliamMurderface Tue 02 Nov 2010, 7:20 am

If you are wondering about the name, William Murderface is a character from a cartoon named Metalocalypse
here is his picture:
[Declined] WilliamMurderface 1159056108_609454359_l
I'll check the team speak when I have the time
And thanks for the rich comment.

WilliamMurderface

Back to top Go down

Post by Crashday Tue 02 Nov 2010, 9:02 am

Funny comic! I like the hairstyle of this guy - looks strange for a "murder" lol
Crashday
Crashday

http://bitcrusher92.hostoi.com

Back to top Go down

Post by TNaismith Tue 02 Nov 2010, 12:48 pm

I thought the name was familiar -- either I've seen you around in-game before, or I must have watched the cartoon once or twice...whenever that might've been. xD

About using Skype, compared to Teamspeak. Outside of Savage, the only programs we use to talk together are primarily Teamspeak 2, and the forums. Quite a few of us have used Skype in the past, or at least know what it is, but we haven't established any need for it, compared to Teamspeak 2. Skype might be something we'll explore in the future, but not right now. It is a handy tool for other things though, even non-gaming stuff.

Out of curiosity (and I guess so we can see if these people are still around), what are the names of the two TH members who were in the clan 3 years ago? Quite a few members from 3 years ago have indeed quit Savage or the clan altogether -- but some members have returned since then. Throw a name out there and we'll see if they are still active. =)
TNaismith
TNaismith
Head Forum Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by WilliamMurderface Tue 02 Nov 2010, 4:16 pm

Unfortunately I can't provide you their names because too much time passed and I simply don't remember. Buy I'm sure you didn't have a lot of players from Israel so list must be short.

WilliamMurderface

Back to top Go down

Post by Rostner Tue 02 Nov 2010, 4:42 pm

I'm all about Skype too! I agree with you that it's way easy to use (not that I think TS2 is bad, I just prefer Skype over it). Good luck with your vote! You might not see me in-game, unless you check the LEET US server. I have a lot of homework this week, so chances of me getting on are looking slim.
Rostner
Rostner

Back to top Go down

Post by Adam Shootyperson Tue 02 Nov 2010, 10:07 pm

William. Do you remember Tomilion? Or Dju ?
Does it ring a bell ?

Adam Shootyperson
Adam Shootyperson

Back to top Go down

Post by WilliamMurderface Tue 02 Nov 2010, 10:51 pm

Sorry, doesn't ring a bell. But I'm farmiliar with the fact that there once was someone else playing with that nickname.

WilliamMurderface

Back to top Go down

Post by Adam Shootyperson Tue 02 Nov 2010, 10:53 pm

Ahhh, okay. Because Tomilion is still an active member and he's from Israel. And I think he's one of the old members, that's why Smile

And Dju is in the army, he comes to the forums once in a little while Smile
Adam Shootyperson
Adam Shootyperson

Back to top Go down

Post by WilliamMurderface Tue 02 Nov 2010, 11:22 pm

Oh, I'll try to find them. I too join the army but only in 8 months so I got some time to play Smile

WilliamMurderface

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomilion Wed 03 Nov 2010, 1:16 am

GL
בהצלחה!
Hmm, HyperTank sounds familiar... But I cant remember for sure...
Who were the 2 friends of you that were in this clan? Nicknames please.

Edit: Ohh ok, didnt see the comments.
Its kinda weird for me that you join a clan cause of friends you had here, and you dont remember their names...
Be honest please, and take the clan seriously, cause we take your application seriously.
and GL... again ;)
Tomilion
Tomilion

Back to top Go down

Post by WilliamMurderface Wed 03 Nov 2010, 3:51 am

They plaid long time ago so I don't remember... It was like 2007-2008 and I said that I quit for 2 years. Their real names are Eden and Vladi, maybe you know them by their real names because I don't really talk to them these days. And they aren't the reason I want to join the clan. I'm not good enough for good clans like DA and DeMo. I mentioned them just because I know they were in TH for a while.
ותודה Smile

WilliamMurderface

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomilion Wed 03 Nov 2010, 4:53 am

Ok, yes, I know em Smile

"Good clans like DA and DeMo".
If you want to get to these clans you might want to consider other clans (that are less good than DA and DeMo) that are based on skills, there u will be able to practice more and get the skills you need for DeMo or DA.
TH is a clan based on friendship, nice atmosphere and teamwork, not skills and stats.

Think about what Ive said and tell us if you still want to join THIS clan.
Wink
Tomilion
Tomilion

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next