Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The truth behind Charmander

+3
Rumo
djargon
No Name
7 posters

Go down

The truth behind Charmander Empty The truth behind Charmander

Post by No Name Fri 07 Jan 2011, 9:35 pm

Hello all, I have a problem with one member of TH' his name is Charmander.

First of all i will copy what did he said in FG forums:
---------------------------------------------------
oke this way i wanne say to all i will leave FG!
i don't be in same clan as Yrevent and mr.suck
i wanne say against all memebers to think 3or maybe 5 times befor you believe one word off what those noobs saying.

i deeply regrat that i have to leave this, way but it's a chooise between me as one person or 2 noobs, so i will make it easy and i will leave.
----------------------------------------------------

thats what Charmander said in FG forums.... wow very nice and respactful player xD

First I didn't want to react, but that wasn't nice at all.
anyway, I will put the link so you guys can see everything.
here is the link:http://www.funny-gclan.com/modules.php?name=Forums&file=viewtopic&t=38

go down pls and you will see everything...

Finally, you should all know that I respect all players of TH' specially Rumo,Crashday,Avatar and Corn King.

If anyone want to say something or want to ask about anything, I will be so happy to answer him as soon as possible.Hope you guys understood what i'm trying to say.

and sorry about my English.

No Name

Back to top Go down

The truth behind Charmander Empty Re: The truth behind Charmander

Post by djargon Sat 08 Jan 2011, 12:27 am

first, FG is a funclan,
and next yrevent yes i don't wanne be with you in a funclan!
everybody knows i have a problem with you and "your brother"

so i don't see why you have to post here, if you wanne try to get me out of TH this way i say it's a silly try, you can watch ingame, forum that i never flame, insult players.
but i don't see you as a player, you are dust and air for me.

djargon
djargon

Back to top Go down

Post by No Name Sat 08 Jan 2011, 1:50 am

djargon wrote:first, FG is a funclan,
and next yrevent yes i don't wanne be with you in a funclan!
everybody knows i have a problem with you and "your brother"

so i don't see why you have to post here, if you wanne try to get me out of TH this way i say it's a silly try, you can watch ingame, forum that i never flame, insult players.
but i don't see you as a player, you are dust and air for me.

First i'm not yRevent.. and second i'm not trying to get you out of TH' because i'm not a member or anything in TH' that means i don't care if they kick you or not because thats not my business, I'm FG member not a TH' member! and FG isn't a funclan it's real clan and we have our website, we have a players and next week we will have a war clan against WTO. You said you don't flame or insult so what you call the words at the top of my topic xD???

let me tell you something...did I ever insulted you? or flamed you? I respect all players, but you wasn't nice with me so sorry I can't respect you.

Is there anyone want to add something?

No Name

Back to top Go down

Post by Rumo Sat 08 Jan 2011, 2:13 am

Hello No Name (welcome at our forum =) ) and hello Charmander.

Of course it's not very nice what Charmander said about yRevent and Mr. Van. But it's not such a big deal in my opinion, an apology should be appropriate.

But No Name, your approach is a bit weird. Squealing has never been a good way to prononunce problems or other things that hurt you or others. You could either talk to Charmander himself or pm admins of TH', blame a player for his wrong behaviour in public is not nice. Search a conversation, stay respectful and you'll see that problems fix quite easy. =)

If you recognize that the person you want to complain about really doesn't learn or is still not respectful, then you might consider posting it in public.
Rumo
Rumo

Back to top Go down

Post by No Name Sat 08 Jan 2011, 6:03 am

Rumo wrote:Hello No Name (welcome at our forum =) ) and hello Charmander.

Of course it's not very nice what Charmander said about yRevent and Mr. Van. But it's not such a big deal in my opinion, an apology should be appropriate.

But No Name, your approach is a bit weird. Squealing has never been a good way to prononunce problems or other things that hurt you or others. You could either talk to Charmander himself or pm admins of TH', blame a player for his wrong behaviour in public is not nice. Search a conversation, stay respectful and you'll see that problems fix quite easy. =)

If you recognize that the person you want to complain about really doesn't learn or is still not respectful, then you might consider posting it in public.

Hi Rumo, i'm glad to see your reply...

anyway, its your idea that you think there is no such a big deal as you said its in your opinion, but for me its not nice at all and samething for Mr.Van and yRevent i'm sure that hurt them.

you said I could talk to charmander/djargon to solve this problem, but its not as easy as you think...he isnt respectful at all and don't want to listen.

I have disregard too many bad things from him(charmander/djargon), so I guess its time to put a topic about him.

Why we go away from here? I mean look at his reply...he said in his reply to me:(you are dust and air for me)...Now i'm a dust lol! wow very respectful who think him self? superman??? Very Happy

Make sure that the reason of my topic isnt to kick him from TH' because as I said thats not my business.
I make this topic for 2 reasons: 1-To show you guys how respectful is charmander/djargon xD
2- This topic is my reaction on what he said.

Is there anyone want to add his idea? I will be so happy to answer on anything you want to say guys.

No Name

Back to top Go down

Post by TNaismith Sat 08 Jan 2011, 12:49 pm

Hello, and welcome to the forums, No Name.

I have read the topic on the FG forums, and I have read all of the messages in this topic so far as well. The first question I have to ask is this:

1) Who are you?

From what I have read of the topic, the main people involved are -yReVent-, Mr. van, and Charmander. I do not see anyone named 'No Name' in the FG forum topic, and so I do not know who you are, and I would like to know this before anything else. I ask this question because -yReVent- unfortunately has a big reputation for using multiple nicknames/accounts to trick people, and he has also abused the TH' forums by creating multiple accounts just to post things under different names (and to trick people into thinking it's not -yReVent-).

Charmander's choice of words were not the respectful kind -- and TH' does not encourage insulting people in public, or flaming them. But, I do think Charmander was also doing that because -yReVent- has made a lot of people angry over the years of playing Savage, and according to what most of the Savage Community say, -yReVent- also tends to nick-lame and often is just disrespectful of things in general.

When someone tends to disrespect or make a lot of people angry without apologizing or improving their behavior... they often don't get much trust or respect from anyone. Unless they improve their behavior, or apologize for their negative actions, they will have to live with the consequences of showing bad behavior.

TNaismith
TNaismith
Head Forum Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by No Name Sat 08 Jan 2011, 11:27 pm

TNaismith wrote:Hello, and welcome to the forums, No Name.

I have read the topic on the FG forums, and I have read all of the messages in this topic so far as well. The first question I have to ask is this:

1) Who are you?

From what I have read of the topic, the main people involved are -yReVent-, Mr. van, and Charmander. I do not see anyone named 'No Name' in the FG forum topic, and so I do not know who you are, and I would like to know this before anything else. I ask this question because -yReVent- unfortunately has a big reputation for using multiple nicknames/accounts to trick people, and he has also abused the TH' forums by creating multiple accounts just to post things under different names (and to trick people into thinking it's not -yReVent-).

Charmander's choice of words were not the respectful kind -- and TH' does not encourage insulting people in public, or flaming them. But, I do think Charmander was also doing that because -yReVent- has made a lot of people angry over the years of playing Savage, and according to what most of the Savage Community say, -yReVent- also tends to nick-lame and often is just disrespectful of things in general.

When someone tends to disrespect or make a lot of people angry without apologizing or improving their behavior... they often don't get much trust or respect from anyone. Unless they improve their behavior, or apologize for their negative actions, they will have to live with the consequences of showing bad behavior.

First of all, I will answer on your question...Who I'm?
Answer: Well, of course I'm Mr.Van.

Hmm seems that you don't know my brother(yRevent) very well...You have said that my brother used multi-nicknames and nicklamed etc.....and thats not true. There is a player(i'm not sure but i think it was about 4 to 6 month ago or maybe more)Faked the icon of my brother and used his name,start spaming and bahaving like a child(unfortunately, I don't have any information about him)...after that TH's start to blame my brother about everything! If anything bad happened(like what happened with pauke) everyone just simply blame yRevent!...but after all I still respect ALL of TH's and samething to yRevent..because we know that its not TH's fult..I respect every single memeber of TH' Especially Rumo,Crashday and pauke..

Hope you understood what i'm saying.

No Name

Back to top Go down

Post by djargon Sat 08 Jan 2011, 11:48 pm

oke hereby i will say i went to far in my reaction, but it doesn't change the way i feel about you both.

i didn't know FG was a real clan, becaus i don't wanne be in 2 clan.

TN i guess you know i don't flame or compain ingame/public, but you have to know that i hade alot of shit on my head from thos two "brothers"
so i hope you understand that it was just to much for me on that moment.

i'm also just a human and can control all the time, but i just had to close site and return later when i was calm. so therefor i will say sorry for m behaiver.

djargon
djargon

Back to top Go down

Post by Rumo Sun 09 Jan 2011, 12:23 am

Well, for me things are cleared now, I don't know if Mr. Van or yRevent are content.

By the way, Mr Van, wow. Your English improved a lot Ôo It's much better than the language of your older brother.
Rumo
Rumo

Back to top Go down

Post by djargon Sun 09 Jan 2011, 2:30 am

rumo, it was not a appolagy to them :p

it was to the clan i do a appolagy becaus i did it, i know it's far from our attidude, and therefor i will appolagy

ps. TN if you wanne talk about this, please do with me personal so we can make things clear, for now i will let clan answer, but i don't gone react anymore about this topic, becaus i know i made the fault and don't wanne make it worse.

so if you feel to talk about it, feel free to ask me questions.
djargon
djargon

Back to top Go down

Post by Feathers Sun 09 Jan 2011, 4:59 am

djargon wrote:
so if you feel to talk about it, feel free to ask me questions.

how big is your big toe?
Feathers
Feathers

Back to top Go down

Post by Avatar Sun 09 Jan 2011, 5:21 am

"Finally, you should all know that I respect all players of TH' specially Rumo,Crashday,Avatar and Corn King"
Did you hear that guys...My life long ambition is complete I can now rest in peace!
What I think about this situation is that charmander has strong hate towards these 2 people. He didn't say anything too offensive and in my opinion should not have serious consequences. Tbh i think this could all be solved by an Apology. That is my opinion anyway.
LOVE YOU XXXXXX :O

Back to top Go down

Post by Corn King Mon 10 Jan 2011, 5:52 am

In my opinion,just apologize each other and everything its fine...
Corn King
Corn King

Back to top Go down

Post by TNaismith Mon 10 Jan 2011, 4:08 pm

Mr. Van,

It is unfortunately very hard to regain trust after the amount of child behavior displayed under yRevent's nickname. Although you say yRevent is your brother and doesn't usually behave like that, there is very little evidence. Many people have come to know yRevent as someone that creates multiple accounts/nicknames to get whatever he wants.

Once somebody is known for that kind of behavior, it is very hard to trust anything they say -- and it is also very hard to trust what you (Mr. Van) might say about your brother. As far as anyone knows, you could be yRevent making faking accounts to try and clear your name. I personally don't think this is true, because both of you do seem to be different people.... but... there is just too much damage done by yRevent's nickname that many people don't believe an explanation such as 'Somebody was faking the icon and using his name and behaving badly'.

On that note, Charmander has already admitted that his response on the FG-clan forums wasn't exactly nice, and I think that is the closest thing to an apology you will get.

I am closing this topic because there is nothing more to discuss. yRevent has a very dark history under his name -- even he was being impersonated -- and he will have to work very hard to gain people's trust and respect again.

Good luck with FG-clan, and see you around in Savage. Thank you very much for keeping a respectful and polite tone during this discussion. =) Be friendly, nice and respectful... and you'll be surprised at how things can turn out. Smile
~ TNaismith
TNaismith
TNaismith
Head Forum Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down