Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

djargon/Charmander -- Best of luck in Warrior clan!

+5
CarniWhore
DieOrFail
djargon
Epic Blood
TNaismith
9 posters

Go down

djargon/Charmander -- Best of luck in Warrior clan! Empty djargon/Charmander -- Best of luck in Warrior clan!

Post by TNaismith Sat 02 Apr 2011, 5:57 pm

Just wanted to say that djargon/Charmander has been officially removed from the TH' memberlist now that the NSL4 was over. He joined Warrior clan during the NSL4 season, but agreed to stay and play with TH' until the NSL4 was finished, and then he would become a full member of Warrior and leave the ranks of TH'.

The NSL4 has finished, and now is the time to say that djargon/Charmander is no longer an official registered member of the TH' clan. However, I also want to wish him the best of luck and fun in Warrior clan, where I'm sure his personality, activity, and helpful friendship will be of great value to the folks in Warrior clan. ^^

Best of luck djargon/Charmander. Have fun and continue being the awesome friendly guy you are. =)

~ TNaismith
TNaismith
TNaismith
Head Forum Administrator

Back to top Go down

djargon/Charmander -- Best of luck in Warrior clan! Empty Re: djargon/Charmander -- Best of luck in Warrior clan!

Post by Epic Blood Sat 02 Apr 2011, 6:46 pm

Have fun in Warrior, and good luck! Very Happy

Nice knowing you as a clanmember!
Epic Blood
Epic Blood

Back to top Go down

djargon/Charmander -- Best of luck in Warrior clan! Empty Re: djargon/Charmander -- Best of luck in Warrior clan!

Post by djargon Sat 02 Apr 2011, 8:36 pm

thanks guys, but it's not a real goodbye Smile

i keep talking on forum Smile
djargon
djargon

Back to top Go down

Post by DieOrFail Sat 02 Apr 2011, 9:35 pm

I wish you the best of luck too! We'll see us in-game or here on the forums Smile
DieOrFail
DieOrFail

Back to top Go down

Post by CarniWhore Sat 02 Apr 2011, 11:04 pm

GL with the Warriors djargon/Charmander, I hope you have fun there. Very gracious of you TN to say goodbye in such a nice way.

Also, just to add, I have given djargon/Charmander ref on MPUK recently.

See you on the battlefield

Carni Smile

CarniWhore

Back to top Go down

Post by Corn King Sun 03 Apr 2011, 12:17 am

Good Luck man!

See you in-game! Smile
Corn King
Corn King

Back to top Go down

Post by Rumo Sun 03 Apr 2011, 12:23 am

Good luck =)
Rumo
Rumo

Back to top Go down

Post by djargon Sun 03 Apr 2011, 1:55 am

ye carni i left WW in other way Sad

but i guess i created again a good relationship with most of the WW players Smile
djargon
djargon

Back to top Go down

Post by Adam Shootyperson Sun 03 Apr 2011, 10:15 am

Have fun in Warrior man Wink
Adam Shootyperson
Adam Shootyperson

Back to top Go down

Post by Morgoth of Udun Sun 03 Apr 2011, 11:22 am

GL over there, djarg Smile

PS:

Ref on MPUK?! Woot, things change since I left! xD
Morgoth of Udun
Morgoth of Udun

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down