Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shoutcast collection

5 posters

Go down

Shoutcast collection Empty Shoutcast collection

Post by Crashday Thu 17 Feb 2011, 12:53 pm

Week 1: TH vs DA

Week 2: TH vs Terra
no shoutcast...

Week 3: Bye

Week 4: TH vs Earth

Week 5: TH vs eoN

Week 6: TH vs Sun

Week 7: TH vs (WW)

Week 8: TH vs SoN

Last edited by Crashday on Mon 18 Apr 2011, 9:39 pm; edited 4 times in total
Crashday
Crashday

http://bitcrusher92.hostoi.com

Back to top Go down

Shoutcast collection Empty Re: Shoutcast collection

Post by Rumo Thu 17 Feb 2011, 11:32 pm

I like the part when Lucky tries to pronounce "TNaismith" (Da vs. TH')!
Rumo
Rumo

Back to top Go down

Post by TNaismith Fri 18 Feb 2011, 2:34 am

I do believe all the shoutcasts you posted are the only ones that have been made with TH' in them -- I think it has to do with whether the matches are played on Olderth or Groentjuh's servers. So Terra vs TH' for example had no shoutcast because the US server doesn't record demos that Lucky could shoutcast.

Also, Lucky has had trouble with my name several times in the shoutcasts. xD There was also a shoutcast with Power Hermit, and they both tried to pronounce it. I'm not offended though, I feel more guilty that my name causes that much trouble for them. xD I've been wanting to talk with Lucky and Power Hermit just to let them know how to say it right. ^^

And if any of you plan on watching the shoutcasts: I will say this; There is a lot of things we can learn as individual players, and as a clan from watching the shoutcasts. Lucky is, quite honestly, a fair shoutcaster that critiques both teams equally -- he doesn't say bad things about one clan and then only says good about another. If there are things that a clan isn't doing well, Lucky won't be afraid to talk about it during the shoutcasts -- but he (and his co-partners like Power Hermit) are always fair and never turn into 'clan discrimination'.

Lastly, there are some very interesting scenes with each of you during the Shoutcasts (for anyone that has ever played at one of those matches Lucky has shoutcasted). There have been great moments where say some of you were rushing, maybe another where one of you was braving scouting, or another person holding off the enemy until death.

...but be careful! Don't take the shoutcasts too seriously -- we play in the NSL matches for fun and NOT with the expectation to win/lose. ^^

Last edited by TNaismith on Fri 18 Feb 2011, 6:07 am; edited 1 time in total
TNaismith
TNaismith
Head Forum Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by djargon Fri 18 Feb 2011, 5:09 am

terra was a forfait becaus we didn't had enough.

other week we had a "bye", so no match.
only last match is not shoutcasted, and i tought he is bussy with it Smile
djargon
djargon

Back to top Go down

Post by TNaismith Fri 18 Feb 2011, 6:09 am

Ah, that is right. I forgot about all that. xD Lucky is probably still busy shoutcasting the last NSL4 match we played against (WW) -- and Tirza is probably still editing the footage to upload to Youtube. (Takes foooooreever to upload videos that Tirza does. Trust me, high-quality and lengthly videos make Youtube a pain to upload to, but it is worth it if you have the time to wait.)
TNaismith
TNaismith
Head Forum Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Crashday Sat 05 Mar 2011, 11:38 am

week 6 shoutcast added. on my opinion we did a pretty well job. we always took the right weapons. frost bolt against sub lair attackers for example. we just had some bad luck. we had 3 sublair attemps but all of them failed Sad But i have to say there is alot of improvement in th. we learnt alot of the nsl matches and most important: we had alot of fun!
Crashday
Crashday

Back to top Go down

Post by Crashday Sun 06 Mar 2011, 11:58 am

week 7 shoutcast added!
Crashday
Crashday

Back to top Go down

Post by TNaismith Sun 06 Mar 2011, 4:47 pm

xD I like how Lucky always reminds Power Hermit to say 'Bye' at the end of shoutcasts. xD
TNaismith
TNaismith
Head Forum Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Epic Blood Sun 06 Mar 2011, 10:44 pm

On the match (WW) vs TH' we did a pretty good job. I think it was loads of fun, but if we have a complete strategy, and work in groups, with better garrisons, and more teamwork, i think we actually, could have WON ! Very Happy
Epic Blood
Epic Blood

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down