Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Cancelled] -SlaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaYeR-

+12
DieOrFail
Rumo
djargon
wari
WilliamMurderface
Epic Blood
TNaismith
Corn King
Tomilion
Adam Shootyperson
-Ido-
raju
16 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

[Cancelled] -SlaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaYeR- Empty [Cancelled] -SlaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaYeR-

Post by raju Wed 30 Mar 2011, 5:39 am

HEEEEEYA TH' BIYS.

MY APPLY NOW!

basics....

name: Marcel Hamperl
home: GERMANY

savage fuckup:).............

name: -SlaaaaaaaaaaYeR- / raju_banane / raju
skillz: hm i can do a good job on field and in comm mode:)
atti: I LOVE TO HANG AROUND WITH COOL BUDDYS AND I LIKE DRAMAS (to read them in newerth forum) and I am social and friendly

about me and my fucking savage live:

ok i did mistakes in my past but pls can we forget this..... after i played the cw with you guys i liked it beeing your fucking asshole comm and CARRY ( hope all know what carry means)

I LOVE YOU AND WANT TO JOIN YOUR:

p.s. I am not the man for big applies but I still can tell you all in ts or just ask me here)))))))
pp.s. and pls take Ido and me together or just reject us both cause playing together makes us activ)))))
ppp.s. I stop with those words like fucking and so on.

YOUR CARRY
-SlaaaaaaaaaaaaYeR-

Last edited by raju on Wed 30 Mar 2011, 7:15 am; edited 1 time in total

raju

Back to top Go down

[Cancelled] -SlaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaYeR- Empty Re: [Cancelled] -SlaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaYeR-

Post by -Ido- Wed 30 Mar 2011, 5:55 am

OMG how did you get here.
This guy seem to stalk me affraid
Razz
-Ido-
-Ido-

Back to top Go down

[Cancelled] -SlaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaYeR- Empty Re: [Cancelled] -SlaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaYeR-

Post by Adam Shootyperson Wed 30 Mar 2011, 6:54 am

Bahahahahaha Very Happy

NUDE PICTURES OR F2 Wink
Adam Shootyperson
Adam Shootyperson

Back to top Go down

Post by raju Wed 30 Mar 2011, 6:58 am

# Provide your Savage nickname. If you have any other former nicknames, provide them too.
Answer: raju_banane / -SlaYeR-

# What is your Age/Gender/Location/Timezone (GMT)
Answer: 19/SHEMALE/germany

# Links to your Newerth.com Stats.
Answer: http://www.newerth.com/?id=stats&action=view&uid=1146944&pp=search_playername&pk=raju

# How long have you been playing Savage?
Answer: 3 years

# List the clans you have been a member of, and tell us how long you were in each one. Also include the specific months or years you spent in each clan.
Answer: ALFA / SoN / DA / WTO

# How did you hear about us?
Answer: LAST CW

# Which servers do you play on the most?
Answer: G&G

# How much time do you spend daily playing in Savage?
Answer:

# What are some of the things that make you angry in Savage?
Answer: WHEN I CANT CARRY

# Teamspeak is strongly encouraged. Are you able to use it? (We currently use Teamspeak 2)
Answer: SA ON NEWERTH

# All clan members need to be actively posting on the forums at least once a week. (Exceptions can vary of course for real life reasons ^^) Are you willing to meet this expectation?
Answer: EVERY DAY

# English is a mandatory requirement, although exceptions can be made depending on the circumstance. Describe how well you speak and understand english.

# Are you serious about this clan?
Answer: OFC I AM I LOVE YA

# How would you describe your attitude and personality?
Answer: SOCIAL, FRIENDLY, HELPFUL AND FUNNY

# Describe how you can help TH to be a more friendly and respectful community.
Answer: GETTING SADIS? no joke:) only with my pwnage atti

# Our atmosphere is entirely about friendly behavior instead of skill and statistics, does this suit you?
Answer: I like NOOBS and I LIKE YOU and I SUCK too

# All Clan Rules, policies and guidelines must be followed by all TH Members at all time. Violation or failure to follow any of the rules in the clan can result in severe punishment or a ban from the clan. By signing your name below, you agree to follow our rules and to accept the consequences if you don't. You also agree to uphold the clan values, goals, and conduct at all times. Type your name below here to show you accept the agreement.
Name: SLAYER

# Is there anything else you want to tell us about yourself? (Any personal hobbies, outside interests, talents, books, favorite movies, music, etc)

talents: I can CARRY.
books: i read a joke book for now AND THERE WERE MORE PICS THAN TEXT!
favorite movies: GINA WILD AND I CAN DO A REALLY GREAT HANDJOB

Last edited by raju on Wed 30 Mar 2011, 7:00 am; edited 1 time in total

raju

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomilion Wed 30 Mar 2011, 6:59 am

Smile
Sup mon?!
Tomilion
Tomilion

Back to top Go down

Post by raju Wed 30 Mar 2011, 7:00 am

fine and you!

OMG TN POST ANYTHING

raju

Back to top Go down

Post by Adam Shootyperson Wed 30 Mar 2011, 7:01 am

Haha, he will. He is writing huge reply Very Happy
Adam Shootyperson
Adam Shootyperson

Back to top Go down

Post by raju Wed 30 Mar 2011, 7:02 am

YA I WANNA SEE IT!

raju

Back to top Go down

Post by raju Wed 30 Mar 2011, 7:05 am

sry fo 2 post but TN i saw that you post the match on your forum against WR and you posted 2WR and 0TH but TH won.

ok I know that TH dont win but when you won you can be proud and can also tell it every1))))))))))))))))))

raju

Back to top Go down

Post by -Ido- Wed 30 Mar 2011, 7:41 am

haha, also looking forward to the post of TN, this will be funny.
He is like Baumbart (Lord of the rings) Razz
Btw: I give you a guarantee for Raju's behaviour, you guys know him as a very controversial person in Savage with an eventful history , but he really changed his personality.
-Ido-
-Ido-

Back to top Go down

Post by Corn King Wed 30 Mar 2011, 11:32 am

Hi raju.Welcome to our forums.Feel free to post but with moderation, please Wink
Corn King
Corn King

Back to top Go down

Post by TNaismith Wed 30 Mar 2011, 12:00 pm

Hi there you guys.

Ido, Slayer, please talk to me in Teamspeak 2 as soon as possible. I would like to discuss with you a few private things before continuing with your apply. Thanks. =)

~ TNaismith
TNaismith
TNaismith
Head Forum Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Epic Blood Thu 31 Mar 2011, 6:12 am

Hello again Raju ! Very Happy
I'm looking forward to seeing you more in-game, what I've seen so far is good Very Happy
Good luck!
Epic Blood
Epic Blood

Back to top Go down

Post by WilliamMurderface Thu 31 Mar 2011, 9:21 am

I'm sure you haven't changed but GL in your vote anyway. Hope warrior will be able to restore itself without your awesome skills, but you know exactly why groent didn't want you to be a part of us anymore...
My personal suggestion to you is to tell the whole truth to all the TH members about why you are out of warriors...

WilliamMurderface

Back to top Go down

Post by Epic Blood Thu 31 Mar 2011, 4:56 pm

I would be interested...
If you feel uncomfortable with telling the whole TH' in this forum, I'm sure you can PM Tnaismith or Hunt3r..Very Happy
Epic Blood
Epic Blood

Back to top Go down

Post by wari Thu 31 Mar 2011, 11:05 pm

Hi -SlaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaYeR-
Welcome
Good Luck Cool
wari
wari

Back to top Go down

Post by djargon Fri 01 Apr 2011, 12:14 am

WilliamMurderface wrote:I'm sure you haven't changed but GL in your vote anyway. Hope warrior will be able to restore itself without your awesome skills, but you know exactly why groent didn't want you to be a part of us anymore...
My personal suggestion to you is to tell the whole truth to all the TH members about why you are out of warriors...

dark homer, don't ruin his apply.
he has the right to start over and taking a fresh start.
we all made mistakes in our lives, don't let him suffer for his whole savage life.

if i say i'm a aggressive person, do you will accept me even if i changed my life?
let him proof he changed and if not they will take actions, but it's not up to us to judge about slayer.
djargon
djargon

Back to top Go down

Post by raju Fri 01 Apr 2011, 12:18 am

ty djargon Smile

ehm DH you are pissed now? can understand.

I dont wanna join TH cuase we won against warrior lol)))))

I wanna join TH cause i really like all members. (they dont flame or do anything just great community)

warrior will do a good job without me aswell and i wish you gl

raju

Back to top Go down

Post by WilliamMurderface Fri 01 Apr 2011, 12:20 am

djargon wrote:
WilliamMurderface wrote:I'm sure you haven't changed but GL in your vote anyway. Hope warrior will be able to restore itself without your awesome skills, but you know exactly why groent didn't want you to be a part of us anymore...

dark homer, don't ruin his apply.
he has the right to start over and taking a fresh start.
we all made mistakes in our lives, don't let him suffer for his whole savage life.

if i say i'm a aggressive person, do you will accept me even if i changed my life?
let him proof he changed and if not they will take actions, but it's not up to us to judge about slayer.

I'm sorry. I really have no side in this story and shouldn't ruin his apply. Just sad that instead of trying to convince groent that he has changed and staying in warrior, he chose to take the easy way out and apply to TH...

And boontang, I don't think I've ever heard any warrior ever flame or w/e... I really don't see the reason why you left warrior when you could appologize and promise not to be that way anymore...

WilliamMurderface

Back to top Go down

Post by djargon Fri 01 Apr 2011, 12:29 am

well there something happend between slayer and $hacar.

we members from warrior don't know the storry, so we can't tell or slayer had to leave or not.
the moment i knew it, i also tryed to convince slayer to stay.
but it's something we have to accept.

i understand you would love to see it other way DH, but thats how it goes in live. nothing is for sure.
and i believe you didn't wanne ruin it, but the post looked like it and i felt i had to react on it.
don't take it personal, but i'm in real life also a person who wanne give ppl a other chance when the proof they are changed.

lets just build furter in warrior like we are doing and it will all be fine DH.

btw good luck slayer with apply
djargon
djargon

Back to top Go down

Post by Rumo Fri 01 Apr 2011, 2:47 am

Why is there always so much drama? Sad
Rumo
Rumo

Back to top Go down

Post by DieOrFail Fri 01 Apr 2011, 3:05 am

Rumo wrote:Why is there always so much drama? Sad

I have the following theory:
There is always the same value of drama on the whole earth/internet.
Now, you may know it, some members got banned on Newerth, some deleted their accounts, some went away. But drama can't just disappear (|drama|= const), so it has to rise somewhere else.
In this case, it had a look at our little home...

Anyways, gl slayer.

DieOrFail
DieOrFail

Back to top Go down

Post by Corn King Fri 01 Apr 2011, 3:49 am

Drama OH YEAH!!!Im lovin' it Razz

Cmon guys...don't forget that this is only a game...We are here to help each others..don't need to 'fight'...

and remember, TH' isn't about skills but about personality, friendship, teamwork, fun, and much more...anyone is Welcome!

TH' is more than a clan..is a home of a group of friends.
Corn King
Corn King

Back to top Go down

Post by Adam Shootyperson Fri 01 Apr 2011, 6:45 am

Bobby McFerrin - Don't worry be happy. All sit back, close your eyes, relax and feel the music Very Happy

Must...not...fight...

SlaYeR, DH, babies <3
We all love you. Now shhh Wink
Adam Shootyperson
Adam Shootyperson

Back to top Go down

Post by Epic Blood Fri 01 Apr 2011, 5:09 pm

Adam is trying to say:

STFU, let us (TH's) judge the apply, and wait in tention!
Also he is saying something about no need to fight... I disagree xD [kiddin']

Of course you are right Adam, my hunk <3 Wink
Epic Blood
Epic Blood

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum