Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Cancelled] -SlaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaYeR-

+12
DieOrFail
Rumo
djargon
wari
WilliamMurderface
Epic Blood
TNaismith
Corn King
Tomilion
Adam Shootyperson
-Ido-
raju
16 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

[Cancelled] -SlaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaYeR- - Page 2 Empty Re: [Cancelled] -SlaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaYeR-

Post by Tempi Fri 01 Apr 2011, 6:21 pm

First of all, i want to make this clear. I don't really know what he did in the past and i don't really care at this point. If you have something to say about his current behaviour, please do. Its just lame to say in this topic something like DH did.. If you have something to say, then say it, its pointless to just say that you know something. Rolling Eyes
And this is not the topic to discuss about Warrior! -.-

Otherwise, good luck Slayer! Smile Just keep being friendly, respectful^^
Tempi
Tempi

Back to top Go down

[Cancelled] -SlaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaYeR- - Page 2 Empty Re: [Cancelled] -SlaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaYeR-

Post by WilliamMurderface Fri 01 Apr 2011, 8:51 pm

Tempi I didn't say it in public because I respect his privacy and don't want every visitor who comes here to know about it. I still got respect for slayer after all. If you want I'll tell it to you in private if I see you in game.

WilliamMurderface

Back to top Go down

Post by raju Fri 01 Apr 2011, 9:04 pm

What should i say now? hmmmmmmmmmmmm nothing:),
because I dont wanna discuss the whole time and 10 post long about what is with my past and not. (everybody know it and when some1 wanna know it the guy should come to newerth ts 2 and i will tell him everything)

btw thanks that you wish me gl

p.s. I wish you and warrior gl in the next weeks when you train and ofc alao in NSL5
p.p.s where are you TH members? pls can you connect to ts2 for this week or so cause I cant join your ts3 ts server:(

raju

Back to top Go down

Post by Epic Blood Sat 02 Apr 2011, 12:31 am

Sure, I'll log onto TS2...Very Happy Would love to talk more to you, fun gruoping up at G&G, to demo that sub! Very Happy

GL
Epic Blood
Epic Blood

Back to top Go down

Post by Feathers Sat 02 Apr 2011, 3:30 am

gl slayer
Feathers
Feathers

Back to top Go down

Post by TNaismith Sat 02 Apr 2011, 5:37 pm

Hello raju (-SlaaaaaaaaaaYeR-),

Thank you for meeting with me on Teamspeak 2, and for confirming your application to TH'. The trial clan vote has started, and will end on Friday, April 15th 2011. If the votes ends early or needs more time, we will let you know here in this topic.

During your vote, please take the time to get to know TH' members and to decide for yourself whether we really are the kind of community and family you would like to call home. TH' members will, at the same time, be getting to know your behavior and personality on the forums and in-game (As well as Teamspeak if possible).

Good luck, have fun, and continue to show a friendly smile. =)
~ TNaismith

Extra Note: WilliamMurderFace and raju, thank you for keeping a respectful conversation here on the public forums. It is important to respect other people's privacy as well as past history, and saying things in public about someone should always be carefully considered. Always take conversations to private message when it's respectful to do so, or if it isn't appropriate to discuss something in public. We appreciate your understanding and respect. ^^
TNaismith
TNaismith
Head Forum Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Epic Blood Sat 02 Apr 2011, 6:48 pm

Good Luck, SlaYeR ! Very Happy
Have fun hanging out o TS! Very Happy
Epic Blood
Epic Blood

Back to top Go down

Post by raju Sun 03 Apr 2011, 6:30 am

give me the pw from TH train server! or come to newerth ts 2

raju

Back to top Go down

Post by msn Sun 03 Apr 2011, 9:36 pm

heya slaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaayaaaa Very Happy i woud like to see u as a fulltime member FOREVAAAA Very Happy will u marry us? Razz
msn
msn

Back to top Go down

Post by raju Mon 04 Apr 2011, 12:55 am

i will:)

raju

Back to top Go down

Post by raju Tue 05 Apr 2011, 7:18 am

TN i must talk to you on ts as fast as possible

raju

Back to top Go down

Post by No Name Tue 05 Apr 2011, 7:20 am

People can change...

Mr.Van wish you a good luck raju

No Name

Back to top Go down

Post by TNaismith Wed 06 Apr 2011, 11:55 am

Hi Slayer,

I have been trying to reach you and Ido on Teamspeak 2. Please keep trying on your end and I'll try on mine. Thank you.
TNaismith
TNaismith
Head Forum Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by TNaismith Thu 07 Apr 2011, 9:38 am

-Ido- wrote:
Hi Mates,

I discussed many things relating this application with TN and we came to the decision,
that it's the best for all to abort Slayers and my applications.

For detailled questions please contact TN.

Thanks to all who supportet that app, plz don't make any drama about it.
It's still just a game Wink

Not beeing together in a clan doesn't mean, that we cannot play together in game, doing some trains and all that stuff.

Take care
best

-Ido-

PS @ Hunt3r: I will give you some explains on pm, or just come on TS by time.
TNaismith wrote:This is correct. Ido and Slayer have both spoken with me on Teamspeak quite a few times over the last 7 days, and after today's conversation, Ido, Slayer have both confirmed they will be cancelling their applications to TH'.

The private votes will be closed shortly, and your votes will take the status of 'Cancelled'.

Ido, and Slayer, best of luck where ever you both decide to go next. Many TH' members are more than happy to play with you guys in Savage, and if there chances comes to play together in a pug match, a funwar, or training, I'm sure many will be glad to play together with you. =)

Good luck with the future, and you are always welcome to chat with us anytime.

Ido and Slayer, see you around Savage. =)

~ TNaismith

Just wanted to say pass this on in your topic too, Slayer. Thank you for speaking with me on Teamspeak 2 along with Ido. You are always welcome to chat with us on Teamspeak, have some fun, relaxed games on public servers together with other TH' members, or maybe even some pug games sometime.

Good luck in whichever path you and Ido decide to take. Looking forward to seeing you guys around Savage. Cheers.

~ TNaismith
TNaismith
TNaismith
Head Forum Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Epic Blood Thu 07 Apr 2011, 4:50 pm

Sad
Epic Blood
Epic Blood

Back to top Go down

Post by Corn King Thu 07 Apr 2011, 10:45 pm

Good Luck ! See you in-game Wink
Corn King
Corn King

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum