Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

xProFesor Saying Hi

3 posters

Go down

xProFesor Saying Hi Empty xProFesor Saying Hi

Post by xProFesor Wed 07 Sep 2011, 3:59 pm

Hello everybody, my nickname is xProFesor and i play savage for 3-4 years (with big breaks ofc).
Except savage i am playing MTA, wich in my opinion is great game and got great community.
In real life i am playing Chess, as my main hobbie(Thats how to write this ? XD) and i am not bad at all (around 14-15 in israel).
My age is 13, and i live in Israel.
So, Hi guys ;d and cya in savage

xProFesor

Back to top Go down

xProFesor Saying Hi Empty Re: xProFesor Saying Hi

Post by TNaismith Wed 07 Sep 2011, 7:06 pm

http://mtavc.com/

"Want to shoot someone's limbs one by one? MTA makes that possible!"

"Want to sneak up on people in the dark and murder them? See a psychologist - or play our ever-popular Stealth mode."

------

I don't exactly like that kind of stuff to such an extreme, but... that's just my opinion. xD

I wonder though... they say the modding community is pretty big and that people make lots of new things there that is lots of freedom to try... perhaps it's possible to create a fully co-op, 100% non-competitive, objective-based, human vs AI game mode, story-based, dynamic co-op human vs AI missions/maps there.... hmm... might check this out. xD Always opportunities to change things from harsh to good out there somewhere, even amongst the most evil and violent of games!

TNaismith
TNaismith
Head Forum Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by xProFesor Wed 07 Sep 2011, 9:03 pm

TNaismith wrote:

"Want to shoot someone's limbs one by one? MTA makes that possible!"

"Want to sneak up on people in the dark and murder them? See a psychologist - or play our ever-popular Stealth mode."

------

I don't exactly like that kind of stuff to such an extreme, but... that's just my opinion. xD

I wonder though... they say the modding community is pretty big and that people make lots of new things there that is lots of freedom to try... perhaps it's possible to create a fully co-op, 100% non-competitive, objective-based, human vs AI game mode, story-based, dynamic co-op human vs AI missions/maps there.... hmm... might check this out. xD Always opportunities to change things from harsh to good out there somewhere, even amongst the most evil and violent of games!

Actually, in MTA there are few modes such as: CoD, Stealth, BaseMode, RolePlay and race
and i am playing in race so we dont have all those shooting, and in race there are few types of maps as Race- race complete all checkpoints as fast as you can. DM- Race to the Hunter (Helicopter that shoots) and kill everyone. DD- Push everyone to the water and survive last, win.
this is the best mode in my opinion. i am admin in some MTA server, if you want to try i can help you there Very Happy

xProFesor

Back to top Go down

Post by TNaismith Thu 08 Sep 2011, 4:01 am

Yes! xD I'll download it sometime this weekend and try to learn more about all these different modes MTA has, it might be helpful to understand how much imagination MTA allows for developing new ideas and game-concepts.

Do you happen to know if anyone has created game modes that are like 100% co-op gameplay missions? Like where all human players are on one team against AI bots and you have to complete objectives together and progress through a story, etc?
TNaismith
TNaismith
Head Forum Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by xProFesor Thu 08 Sep 2011, 5:29 am

If you want to download it make sure you have GTA:SA on your pc, it wont work without it. (If you dont have just search in internet, i am sure you will find it in less than 15 mins) if you still cant find it ill send you ;d
About the mode, i dont think there is this kind of mode but i dont know many modes.
If you like race i can tell you about the servers i play on.
even if you dont like, i am sure you will like this community, its awsome.
it got 8 servers wich is always have players online 24/7.
great scripts, forums, and players.
you can easily find someone that talks your native language and it is close to your age Very Happy
many nice persons, and i read that you like playing videogames with jokes, and nice people, i am sure you will find it everywhere there.
there are people all over the world, USA, Hungary, Finland, Canada, Poland, Romania, Russia, Norway, Greece and EVERYWHERE. you can find friends that have hobbies like you ( i found someone from argentina that play chess and we played few games online, it was great).
I have nothing to say bad on this community Smile
P.S search in google fotl-clan ;d ( i cannot post links Sad

xProFesor

Back to top Go down

Post by $asi N!nja (IL) Thu 08 Sep 2011, 3:54 pm

Shalom profesor Razz
I don't really know what you talking about, but i played GTA Vice cirt in past , SA also and now i have IV for playstation 3 like 2 years.. great game

$asi N!nja (IL)

Back to top Go down

Post by TNaismith Fri 09 Sep 2011, 6:12 am

That is very helpful information to know xProFesor, thank you very much -- I will try hard to visit that community soon and see for myself how it feels.

Note: You aren't the first person to have trouble posting links after registering an account on our forums. It seems to be a common problem with new forum members, I'll be taking a look at this to see what can be fixed.
TNaismith
TNaismith
Head Forum Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by xProFesor Wed 14 Sep 2011, 10:53 pm

If you didnt try yet and you wanna take look its: http://fotl-clan.ru/index.php

xProFesor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content