Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Missing in Action] xProFesor want to join TH

+7
Morgoth of Udun
Rumo
$asi N!nja (IL)
Epic Blood
Adam Shootyperson
TNaismith
xProFesor
11 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

[Missing in Action] xProFesor want to join TH  Empty [Missing in Action] xProFesor want to join TH

Post by xProFesor Wed 07 Sep 2011, 2:46 am

1. In-Game Savage Name. Please provide any other nicknames you go by.
Answer: xProFesor

2. Links to your Newerth.com Stats.
Answer: It doesnt allow me to post link lol you can just search by yourself

3. Which servers do you play on most.
Funny Guys & Girls Leet US etc...
4. Please tell about any previous clans, and which years you were a member.
Answer: HCS last year, NUBS now.

5. Teamspeak 2, Teamspeak 3 and IRC (Internet Relay Chat) is strongly encouraged. Are you willing to use it?
Answer: Yes, i am using TeamSpeack

6. Write a few sentences/paragraphs (or even more if you want!) about yourself. Discuss why you want to join the community and clan, as well as anything else about yourself that might seem interesting or helpful for us to know. If you want, you can also include information such as; what do you expect from TH, how do you feel about our community's vision and atmosphere, and what do you expect TH to give you.
Answer: So first of all, i would like to join TH, coz i see many members around and i think its great clan.
Second, i saw that you guys got israeli guy (Sasi (Ninja))
and third, i want to play with players i know and to make more friends.
About myself: i am not pro, i mean i dont kill a lot, but i am not noob at all, i mean in team, public servers i think i am doing good job for my team.

7. The process for joining TH means you have to go through a vote to be accepted into JH (Junior Hunters, our Trial Clan). Then, depending on your attitude/personality, you will then go through a final vote into TH if you pass the first stage. JH votes and TH votes will last up to two weeks each. Do you accept this agreement?
Answer: Yes ?

8. All rules, policies and guidelines must be followed by all TH Members at all time. Violation or failure to follow any of the rules in the clan can result in severe punishment or a ban. By signing your name below, you agree to follow our rules at all times and to accept the consequences if you don't. You also agree to uphold the clan values, vision, goals, and conduct at all times. Type your name below here to show you accept the agreement.
Name:I didnt got, my real life name ? lol

xProFesor

Back to top Go down

[Missing in Action] xProFesor want to join TH  Empty Re: [Missing in Action] xProFesor want to join TH

Post by TNaismith Wed 07 Sep 2011, 3:19 am

Hello xProFesor,

Your application looks okay, but before we start your vote, there are a few things you might be interested in knowing about TH;

1) We are a heavy english-speaking family. If you find speaking english or understanding english very difficult, then it will be very challenging to connect and make friends with other players here.

2) We are heavily attitude and behavior focused. We prefer to accept members that see video-games and multiplayer games as a way to show human values such as compassion, respect, kindness, friendliness, and an inclusive, safe atmosphere to meet others and have fun. To be short, TH is NOT a typical 'competitive-focused video-game clan', so if your looking for a clan to just play around for competition/skills, or to train your skills to become pro, to participate in matches, to get an icon, to gain more high reputation as a skilled-Savage player, and not interested in anything else, then you are looking at the wrong clan.

I'd like to hear how you feel about this, because after reading your application, it may seem like you have some different expectations and hopes for joining TH that we may not be able to give you.

Lastly, if you can log onto Teamspeak 3 (www.newerth.com's server), I would be glad to have a short meeting with you to say a hello and to exchange some casual questions. You'll see me often afk or idling on the Teamspeak server, so send me a text message to get my attention, and I should be with you shortly. (Don't spam me though! xD)

Looking forward to hearing from you soon.
~ TNaismith
TNaismith
TNaismith
Head Forum Administrator

Back to top Go down

[Missing in Action] xProFesor want to join TH  Empty Re: [Missing in Action] xProFesor want to join TH

Post by xProFesor Wed 07 Sep 2011, 3:28 am

So, ill start with my english. as you can see, my english isnt pure. but i can understand, and i think there isnt big problem to understand me Very Happy
about my exceptions from the clan, as i wrote i am not pro at all. i am playing for fun as you can see on my stats ( If you searched them ) so i am not looking for pro clan becouse i cannot join it. i am here to make friends and play the people that i know. thats all.

xProFesor

Back to top Go down

Post by TNaismith Wed 07 Sep 2011, 3:48 am

That is good to hear mate, thanks for taking the time to reply so quickly. Other members may have some questions to ask you too, so feel free to post on other parts of the forums and to get involved with discussions or topics that interest you. Follow the "Forum Rules" when you write messages and we look forward to getting to know you more. =)

Don't forget to also to take a look at TH over the next days/weeks and double-check with yourself that these are the kind of people, atmosphere, community vision/goals, and family you would like to be apart of. You may learn new things about TH that may change your mind about applying, or you might learn things about our community that match well with your own personal values and personality. Just make sure to observe us as much as we are observing you. ^^

Your trial vote will be started soon, and we'll let you know in this topic when it has begun. Thanks for your interest in joining us, and hope you can prove to us you've got the personality and qualities that we like.

~ TNaismith
TNaismith
TNaismith
Head Forum Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Adam Shootyperson Wed 07 Sep 2011, 4:01 am

Welcome to the forums, mate.
I am inactive so I don't think I have the right to vote anymore ^.^

Anyways, good luck with your vote! Wink
Adam Shootyperson
Adam Shootyperson

Back to top Go down

Post by Epic Blood Wed 07 Sep 2011, 5:06 am

Welcome to the forums, dude Very Happy
I'm looking forward to getting to know you more !
Epic Blood
Epic Blood

Back to top Go down

Post by $asi N!nja (IL) Wed 07 Sep 2011, 5:44 am

Hello man, good to see ya on forums Smile
and about the israelis here, we arent the only
Hope for u to succes here Smile

$asi N!nja (IL)

Back to top Go down

Post by Rumo Wed 07 Sep 2011, 6:47 am

Hey xProFesor, you are welcome. I noticed that you take part in the Duel Competition and your first enemy was Bobbe (winner of the last competition). Bad luck! Very Happy

Feel free to post in other sections so that we get to know you better.
Rumo
Rumo

Back to top Go down

Post by Morgoth of Udun Wed 07 Sep 2011, 8:21 am

Hey, welcome to the forums Smile So you are from Israel, I understand?
Anyway, welcome and good luck with your vote Wink Cya around!
Morgoth of Udun
Morgoth of Udun

Back to top Go down

Post by TNaismith Wed 07 Sep 2011, 8:53 am

Hello xProFesor. Your trial clan vote has started and will end on Tuesday, September 20th 2011. =)

Please remember to be as active on the forums, in-game, and on Teamspeak/IRC as you feel comfortable with! The more active you are, the better idea members of the community can get of your personality.

Good luck!
TNaismith
TNaismith
Head Forum Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by $asi N!nja (IL) Thu 08 Sep 2011, 3:59 pm

Rumo , i guess that Bobbe will win this year also ..
I just saw him yesterday doing sth like 50 in a row + 20-0 vs Zackorrigan

$asi N!nja (IL)

Back to top Go down

Post by xProFesor Thu 08 Sep 2011, 6:10 pm

People should vote here ? or in private topic to clan members ?

xProFesor

Back to top Go down

Post by Tempi Thu 08 Sep 2011, 6:57 pm

Welcome to our forum! I wish you good luck with your application!
I haven't seen you ingame yet, can you tell me when are you usually online?
Can you tell me what kind of movies do you like?

Voting is in a separate topic in the member's section Smile
Tempi
Tempi

Back to top Go down

Post by $asi N!nja (IL) Fri 09 Sep 2011, 11:03 pm

You cant see the voting as a regular member (not in clan)
And by the way, we don't know your first name xD

$asi N!nja (IL)

Back to top Go down

Post by Tempi Fri 09 Sep 2011, 11:18 pm

We don't need to know his first name if he doesn't want to share that with us!
Tempi
Tempi

Back to top Go down

Post by xProFesor Tue 13 Sep 2011, 11:52 pm

My first name is Eran, if you guys want to know.

xProFesor

Back to top Go down

Post by Epic Blood Wed 14 Sep 2011, 12:08 am

Eran ! Smile
Never heard that name before !

Epic Blood
Epic Blood

Back to top Go down

Post by Moon1ight Wed 14 Sep 2011, 2:08 am

Welcome to our forums, xProFesor, you found a quite exceptional place in the www, I daresay Smile
Best of luck with your application.
Moon1ight
Moon1ight

Back to top Go down

Post by xProFesor Wed 14 Sep 2011, 10:52 pm

Epic Blood wrote:Eran ! Smile
Never heard that name before !

In Israel its not very popular too, but you can find people with that name Smile

Thanks everyone for your kind words Smile

xProFesor

Back to top Go down

Post by TNaismith Wed 21 Sep 2011, 4:38 am

Hello XProFesor,

Your trial vote has been accepted. You will be given the JH trial clan icon soon, and your forum status will be updated shortly as well.

Your final vote to join TH as a full member has started, and it will end on Tuesday, October 4th 2011.

Have you been able to join Teamspeak 3 (www.newerth.com) yet? I would like to speak with you about a few things that may be helpful for your application. You don't need to have a microphone, there is also a chatbox on Teamspeak if you prefer that. But it is important and very appreciated if you could log onto Teamspeak and meet with me soon. If you do log onto Teamspeak 3 (www.newerth.com), just send me a private text message there, I may be afk or have my sound muted.

Good luck with your final vote, xProFesor!
~ TNaismith

TNaismith
TNaismith
Head Forum Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by xProFesor Sun 25 Sep 2011, 3:48 pm

Hey!w
First of all, i am very happy that i am accepted in the trial vote
But i got question too, can you make this vote for the real clan later ? becouse
my laptop is dead... it will be fixed but i realy dont know when (there will be a chance that i will download it to my sister's laptop but there i wont be able to play all the time coz its not mine)

xProFesor

Back to top Go down

Post by Tempi Sun 25 Sep 2011, 7:29 pm

That is not a problem! Just tell us when you have fixed it Smile

Welcome to JH!

Last edited by Tempi on Sun 25 Sep 2011, 8:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
Tempi
Tempi

Back to top Go down

Post by Epic Blood Sun 25 Sep 2011, 7:57 pm

No problem at all, just tell us when you are ready.
We have all the time in the world. Very Happy

Welcome to JH by the way!
Epic Blood
Epic Blood

Back to top Go down

Post by $asi N!nja (IL) Sun 25 Sep 2011, 10:42 pm

mazal tov ahi ^^
Do you play savage from laptop??? :O totally uncomfortable (yes i know hard words in english Very Happy)

$asi N!nja (IL)

Back to top Go down

Post by xProFesor Mon 26 Sep 2011, 6:35 pm

It is fixed :-)
You can start my trial clan thing Very Happy
But can you explain me how it works ?

xProFesor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next