Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A fix to my last topic

3 posters

Go down

A fix to my last topic Empty A fix to my last topic

Post by $asi N!nja (IL) Mon 26 Sep 2011, 7:13 am

In my last topic, i thought that kill with revive it's weird.. I'm sorry, i was wrong.
Check it out and understand me :http://www.newerth.com/smf/index.php/topic,14047.0.html
(read everything to et the issue REVENGE TN REVENGEEE!!)
Some say draw, some say t1 wins but FOR GOD SAKES!!! HOW CAN A BEAST RUIN HIMSELF LAIR?
-------amazing-------

$asi N!nja (IL)

Back to top Go down

A fix to my last topic Empty Re: A fix to my last topic

Post by Epic Blood Mon 26 Sep 2011, 5:17 pm

LOL, awesome Very Happy
Epic Blood
Epic Blood

Back to top Go down

Post by TNaismith Mon 26 Sep 2011, 5:34 pm

xD Biggeruniverse wrote a very convincing explanation:

biggeruniverse wrote:
It wasn't picked "at random" and there's no chance of a crash, what happened was it iterated over the list of objects and came to the lair first, and found that the condition was met for a win, namely that the lair had 0 hp. It awarded hero to that balli. It then continued thru the list, found that the stronghold had gotten hit, found that it was at 0 hp, and awarded hero to curious george. But since the win was registered as being a last hit on lair, the award says just that, even tho the player who was awarded hero was on t2.

This is a rare "bug", but the cause is a common programming practice, namely, iterating over a list. The same "bug" appears when two players can pick up the same goodie bag at the same moment- the one who comes first in the list gets it.

But still... it sounds like lots of people from Savage say this is a rare incident. Congratulations on being part of a rare event! xD
TNaismith
TNaismith
Head Forum Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down