Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2011 October 9th Sunday: Invitation to join FOX Practice

4 posters

Go down

2011 October 9th Sunday: Invitation to join FOX Practice Empty 2011 October 9th Sunday: Invitation to join FOX Practice

Post by TNaismith Sun 09 Oct 2011, 9:53 pm

FOX has kindly invited TH members to participate in their training/practice session on October 9th 2011 (That's today! Later in the evening a few hours from now for those of you whom live in Europe). The invitation was extended by the infamous, EnglishSlug, and he said that the training/practice together with FOX is aiming to be a very casual and relaxed atmosphere. This is purely an invitation to have a few hours of fun training and practice with FOX and TH members together. Be sure to give proper thanks and appreciation to EnglishSlug and FOX clan the next time you see them for granting us this invitation to join their training/practice!

Here are the details:

Event: FOX Practice/Training
Date: Sunday, October 9th 2011 (That's today!)
Time: 17 GMT

Meeting Place: Log onto Teamspeak 3 (newerth.com server) and FOX clan will let us know which server the practice/training will take place on. Again, important: FOX will talk to us on Teamspeak 3 to inform us where to meet for the practice/training.

Please help fellow TH members to log onto Teamspeak 3 tomorrow if they are interested in joining the event, and please try to attend this fun, relaxed training session with FOX yourself if you have some time! Again, this is a very casual, fun, and relaxed event hosted by FOX clan, and it's just a simple opportunity to have some fun in Savage, play a few games, maybe practice some team-play, and to be in the awesome presence of mighty FOX members! ^^

Again, important: Be online Teamspeak 3 so that FOX clan can communicate with us in TH!

(One more thing: If there aren't enough members from FOX and TH to play a relaxed training match, then it is possible we will all move to a public server and group up + teamplay together with FOX and TH members together on the same team. We will also be online in the same Teamspeak 3 server as FOX for communication and team-play tactics, so that should be fun if it happens! ^^)

Hope to see some of you there, and if you see TH members in-game Savage before this training... let them know that they are invited to participate! Encourage them to attend! Use the mighty power of CHIPREL-OSCHORE COOKIES!

~ TNaismith

Here are screenshots of the conversation from EnglishSlug that includes the invitation and details to join the FOX training/practice for Sunday, October 9th 2011 (That's today!):

2011 October 9th Sunday: Invitation to join FOX Practice Shot00157j
2011 October 9th Sunday: Invitation to join FOX Practice Shot00159
2011 October 9th Sunday: Invitation to join FOX Practice Shot00167c
TNaismith
TNaismith
Head Forum Administrator

Back to top Go down

2011 October 9th Sunday: Invitation to join FOX Practice Empty Re: 2011 October 9th Sunday: Invitation to join FOX Practice

Post by TNaismith Mon 10 Oct 2011, 7:26 am

*Slams head against brick wall*

Noooez. >_< I didn't make it... darn Canadian sleepiness... =(

Did anyone else from TH go? It would be interesting and nice to know who did attend the practice with FOX! (>_< Please tell me someone was there!)

TNaismith
TNaismith
Head Forum Administrator

Back to top Go down

2011 October 9th Sunday: Invitation to join FOX Practice Empty Re: 2011 October 9th Sunday: Invitation to join FOX Practice

Post by Tempi Mon 10 Oct 2011, 8:12 am

I was around at that time. They had enough members themselves and played a pug. As it wasn't absolutly necessary, i didn't participate, i had other things to do.
Tempi
Tempi

Back to top Go down

Post by $asi N!nja (IL) Mon 10 Oct 2011, 9:26 am

I,m really sorry i didn't came.
I hanged out with friends before i saw this message (though i saw the invitaion but i didn't know what hour is) SRY!!! Razz

$asi N!nja (IL)

Back to top Go down

Post by Epic Blood Mon 10 Oct 2011, 5:20 pm

I just came home from vacation >.<
Epic Blood
Epic Blood

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down